Drone creep

I've been hearing from my neighbors that some little shit has been flying a drone at night looking into the windows.

Can I down / capture it if it hovers over my property?

How?

Attached: drone.jpg (466x381, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxx_CcHyXjg
airgundepot.com/air-venturi-wing-shot.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1439934815-droneshot.jpg (768x432, 59K)

Use a drone to shoot it down.

Attached: 10mm drone.jpg (1913x2046, 719K)

If its under a cetrain height, I dont see why you wouldnt have the legal right to down it. However. If its over a specific height, its protected. It's unfortunate that you dont have the unlimited rights to all the air able your abode.

Look up “microwave gun” on YouTube. Use 4 emitters and copper foil instead of aluminum. Or you know.. birdshot

just spray this shit with a garden hose

I don't think I can go out to my front yard and use a firearm. I live in a city. VA if it matters.

CO2 pistol fine?

Buy a cheap drone to kamikaze into it. Anyone using it to perv probably has a shitty one with little/no protection on the rotors.

I doubt it'd do shit. Blast it with microwaves.

You are good to do. This is from the past week: youtube.com/watch?v=Dxx_CcHyXjg

animal rights trespassers BTFO

AA gun

net gun

Attached: 1422944994936.jpg (800x600, 48K)

super soaker with cum. they will never come back

Maybe not. But a full auto metal BB gun would work.

(laughing)

Attached: DSC07088zz2.jpg (800x600, 29K)

VA resident here. Grab any gun you want and blast that fucker's drone down. It's invading your privacy and trespassing on your property by doing so. Gives you legal precidence to shoot it down. Moreso if you've posted private property.

Based

Attached: Suicidechan.png (1490x1208, 754K)

RF jammer

Build a directed microwave weapon and zap it as it passes overhead.

You really don't want to shoot/jam a drone unless you're absolutely, positively sure you're in the clear with local/federal laws. The FAA does not fuck around with this type of shit.

Much better idea is to either gather up your neighbors have a chat with the vouyeristic lad, or gather concrete photo/video evidence and bring it to police/FAA. It is be very, very easy To prove harassment when someone is making a pattern out of using a drone to look into others houses

Yo-Yo's with long strings! Use them as a Sling

also you can use a slingshot with a nice size rock inside a frayed plastic bag!

Attached: 416f3bfK7zL._SX450_.jpg (450x381, 24K)

cast 9 mm bullets work great in a wrist sling.

>CO2 pistol fine?
nah, this tho
airgundepot.com/air-venturi-wing-shot.html

>hurting drones
Why would anyone do this? What's the deal with all these "privacy" snowflakes anyways??

>t.robosexual

Attached: 150415072330-mark-zuckerberg-hours-780x439.png (780x439, 468K)

>microwave weapon
Illegal. Yet, if its some advanced toy with wi-fi it's possible to hack it. Or use laser. Big ones. Lasers should be legal.

Where in VA?

t.
Drone jew

>microwave weapon
>Illegal
under what law? (asking for a friend)

Attached: I_dont_pay_taxes.jpg (500x498, 232K)

>wanting people to know what you have stored
You need to be burglarized

>What's the deal with all these "privacy" snowflakes anyways??
I don't know.. Why don't you let me fuck your wife?

Attached: 1250512158660.gif (170x162, 188K)

Hang fishing line from around the window and anchor it to something. If there is nothing nearby or at the right angle just pound a stake or something into the ground. Would need a few lines. That or make a net out of it. Fishing line can get really difficult to see from some angles and is likely strong enough to stop or tangle up the propeller on those.

Directional EMP

Attached: wat.gif (336x189, 1.79M)

>Lasers should be legal.
SHALL NOT

Can you into complex computer challenges?
>>Jow Forums
Else?
Pellet gun from bushes.

A rock fishing string and a bunch of plastic six pack holders, shoot that from the slingshot!

Attached: ATT00067.jpg (522x411, 27K)

My co2 gun will do just fine for drones

Attached: 20180620_202015.jpg (3264x1836, 3.61M)

I have the exact same weapons system.

Attached: IMG_5193.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

What county/city? For example, Gloucester, Hayes, or anything west of Williamsburg, you're fine discharging essentially. Richmond, NoVa, or 757, youre not.

isnt there some law against "modifying" certain electronics products like mocriwaves?
Also, I beleive RF jammers are lillegal for civilians to use in most caes. maybe not illiegal to build or toy around with, but to actively use it to interfere with regularly approved consumer electronics products like cell phones, wifi and such is probably illegal under FCC rules

this or a crossbow

Just observe the drone until you can figure out where he is launching from. Then beat the shit out of him. No need to over think it

Hitting the drone is the difficult part.

Where do you live?

that's definitely more illegal than shooting it down unless you live in some orwellian nightmare state.

why steel shot? lead better

Why not try this Someone's probably already built one on y_tube.
Or, do you fish?