God Damn It all

>tfw when sig pistols are among the most aesthetic pistols on the market, but they are untrustable pieces of shit

>tfw when modern AKMs are all trash, in exception to some shit thats 1100$+

>tfw you realize 1911s arent as reliable as you once thought

>tfw when you realize the market is becoming overly saturated with common generic brand crap, and all interesting surplus is already far far gone

>tfw when every tard buys into the polymeme and thinks that plastic is just as good as metal

Why the fuck is nearly every company going to shit especially with their quality control and, the hobby just becoming more progressively boring

Attached: 9CBA26BC-E090-47CE-809C-A38446156FB4.jpg (800x533, 36K)

>>tfw when modern AKMs are all trash, in exception to some shit thats 1100$+
You are wrong. A WASR-10 is a great fully functional AK like any warlord's soldier is using. But it's true that $600+ is too much for it. No AKM should cost that much.

>tfw when every tard buys into the polymeme and thinks that plastic is just as good as metal
That is whey you should realize that you should buy a CZ 75 or SP-01.

Attached: 1491192290353.png (1179x1077, 245K)

Stop being a retarded poorfag and buy nice things.

you really just need to be patient, I've seen good aks go for under 800 gently used. get in some good forums. my p226 has never once failed after over 4k rounds.

>Hurr durr metal STROGN plastic WEAK
Hello, Elmer.

Give in and get a glock. You will never turn back.

The WASR 10 is a 1998 Toyoda Camry.

Cheap. Ugly. But just will not fucking die.

How does this work?

>wasr

The new century wasrs are bad man. They are but ass ugly, and they break incredibly easy. Im very disapointed with them.

>cz75
Youre absolutely rught, but its just a tragedy that there are so few amazing pistols on the market today

>its just a tragedy that there are so few amazing pistols on the market today
Oh so you're retarded. Great thread, but not really.

I bet you like glock.
What a faggot.

Op

>sigs are fine, by and large, just do your due diligence when researching

>the last AKM I bought was a WASR-10 for $500 from sportsmansguide, it’s a fantastic non-canted rifle and love the way it smells after a few rounds through it

>1911 won’t run with globs of sand and mud in it, but the AK, M14, and nugget won’t either andvpeople still shill the fuck out of them
>my Winter carry is a 9mm Officer 1911 and comfy/aesthetic as fuck

>only way good milsurp is returning ya if import restrictions are lifted, or another world war starts... in which case you’re looking at the length of the war plus 2 years

>every normie retard likes new and modern because the average American consumer sees guns as a status symbol and range toy. If it’s pretty and new and high tech, they want it.

Lastly, stop worrying about everything and just keep your eyes open for good gun deals, used and new.

Attached: D56F16EA-52AB-4AC9-BD8A-8CDA390C0059.jpg (600x749, 80K)

>sportsmans guide

Ok I have a question for you.
In my OP post i specifically said MODERN ak, I dont consider the 60s-70s wasrs modern.

But when you ordered yours, did you get one of the vintage ones, or one of the new shitty century clones?

Ive seen so many people bitching that its the new century and ive always been curious. Fuck stock photos

This is the most fudd thread on the bosrd right now

I can practically hear the banjos at your house as your dad is fucking your sister, who is also your mom

Then don't buy a glock you dumb fucking faggot. Find something else. But to sit here and cry about how there are no good guns is both sad and hilariously wrong.

>The new century wasrs are bad man. They are but ass ugly, and they break incredibly easy. Im very disapointed with them.
Oh no, it's retarded. I have 2 of them and have probably shot more rounds and killed more animals than you will in your entire life.

Attached: IMG_0518.jpg (1613x1210, 1.3M)

And that somehow makes them good?
Oh no
>youre the retard

>n my OP post i specifically said MODERN
What are you even talking about? WASRs didn't even exist until the 2000's. Century isn't "cloning" the WASR. They are importing them. How fucking retarded are you?

>tfw actual real full auto AKMs would only cost like $200 but faggot leftists and laws keep them from being imported or allowing them to be owned without a bunch of faggotry

At least he has guns and uses them, giving his opinion some weight and merit. Unlike yourself, who crawled to Jow Forums for a pity party centered on your extremely narrow and subjective criteria for what makes a "good" gun and how they don't exist.

Apparently not as retarded as you.

Stupid fuck.

Attached: A4FA1A72-F0B6-42D7-904E-BBE6C722750F.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

Just buy a kit and build a ak yourself

Lol holy shit. "Wasr is only post 2000"

Retard of the fucking year award

Holy fuck wow

Yeah hold the fuck up while I rev up my $5,000 90 Ton hydraulic press.

Not him but the only part that is a wasr is the receiver that front trunion dosent mean it's from a wasr

>muh 5000$ press

A harbor freight hand press for like 300 bucks will do then you can build all the am A you want one time price

>Spend $300 on one tool to build an AK when you can buy a top shelf pre-build for $1,100 or so

Stop.

fucking retard pleb go buy one from a hardware store for a couple hundred or less.

>not owning machine shop tools to fix all sorts of vehicle and gun parts

Laughing at you in gcode

Attached: enuff.jpg (957x621, 55K)

Sell it off when you're done. Or keep it so you have a press for other projects. Are you one of those s o y drinking fags who owns no tools?

Oh you're talking about a rifle that is not even an AKM? Even though the OP explicitly said "AKM"? A WASR-10 did not exist until after the AWB expired in 2004.

You want a "vintage AKM" but not a "century clone".

Yes every single one of you responding to me are the biggest retards in the world. Please continue telling me how Century is "cloning" the WASR.

>mfw when I'm about to order a tormach

Attached: 1528830024708.jpg (470x470, 47K)

>The new century wasrs are bad man. They are but ass ugly, and they break incredibly easy. Im very disapointed with them
except me and my buddies bought WASR 10's a year ago and have had them run like a fucking roadrunner on speed with shit tier ammo. are you sure you're not thinking of an RAS?

>Why the fuck is nearly every company going to shit especially with their quality control?
Cost cutting, over all people are buying less new gun making them more expensive to manufacture per unit.

This is due to business mistakes of the last few decades actually. Firearms, particularly handguns, were mass produced in higher quantities than needed for decades, when these companies actually made a far superior product than they do now.

It has set up a weird market condition where you can get a more reliable and usually more aesthetic firearm made a couple decades ago, in excellent shape, for a couple hundred cheaper than a new one.

For things like a glock, or a Smith revolver, or an old 1911, or really almost any American pistol. It's just better the grab an older one than to get one new.

>tfw when modern AKMs are all trash, in exception to some shit thats 1100$+
Not 100% true, but based on truth. The AK platform is one that sketchy gun manufacturers love to break into because getting parts from Eastern Europe is dirt cheap, so they only have to do a small portion of manufacturing to be 922R compliant. Also, not all tolerances really need to be spot on as the AK can function with quite a bit of slop in the manufacturing process.

This has always been the nature of an American semi-auto AK. It's a good solid reliable firearm, but you need to look each one over closely before buying it because you can have a lot of weird canted parts or mag wobble.

>tfw you realize 1911s arent as reliable as you once thought
1911s were NEVER as reliable as their reputation pretends they are. It's basically one of the very first semi autos. Their engineering has been the template for most semi-auto handguns which they've made vast improvements in reliability with new semi auto designs.

Still a lot of guys want 1911s for nostalgia (it's true, I own one). But don't dare pretend it's gonna go bang as reliably as something like a Glock.
>all interesting surplus is gone
No it's not, but it's no longer so common you can get it on pennies on the dollar. You want old historical firearms, you're gonna pay for what you're getting. There's all the milsurp you could ever dream of owning on gunbroker and armslist, the price tag just might be more than you want to pay for it.

And a lot of that is due to baby boomer collectors who've made more money than we could ever dream of being big on collecting antique guns. They bought up most of the Garands, k98s, mosins, and sks rifles. They can easily outbid us with their fatter wallets. It's just harder for a young blue collar guy to break into historic guns than it used to be.

Fucking snowflake generation. One problem = the entire company is shit. Apply that to the auto industry - "WAAHHH my Toyota Corolla's check engine light went on y is Toyota such garbage its prububbly da JEWZ"

Not OP, but going to college and saving for a wedding put a damper on having money for nice things. Some people have other things in their lives than just spending money on guns.