My friend got some of these and was wondering what to do with them. What should i tell him to do? Pic related...

My friend got some of these and was wondering what to do with them. What should i tell him to do? Pic related, its the gun grabber stuff

Attached: JPEG_20180621_210651.jpg (864x1152, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/initiatives/finaltext_1531.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Recycle them then go make a leddit account so you can get updoots and delishious attenshun, you attention-whoring edge-lord.

Write “FUCK YOU” on those forms then put return to sender

This.

Or use a big poo-poo log as a crayon and scribble on that shit like a 5 year old on crack, and return to sender.

>Not shooting it and sending it back

>not shooting "fuck you" into it and sending it back

These laws seem like alright ideas.

Jow Forums is the easiest board to troll. we know. plz stop

I think we should have looser gun laws where I live, but those don't seem that bad. They'd prevent most school shootings and that's all anybody cares about anyway.

There's nothing on there I disagree with. Background checks, short waiting periods, and raising the age to own a firearm to 21 are fine measures.

How about we get rid of compulsory schools, then there's an even less of a chance of a school shooting anyways. Modern schools produce retards anyway

Get a huge amount of them - we're talking multiple stacks here, head out to some public area like park dressed like trustifarian pretending to be homeless, and run up to people, shoving them in their hands while screaming directly into their faces that if they don't vote for I-1639 then they're literally terrorists wanting Donald Trump to gun down children and should be shot by the police. Never once break character, be as aggressive as possible within the bounds of the law, and people try to talk to you makes sure to randomly go off on tangents about various hard left conspiracy theories.

>CCWer shoots you in a fit of irony

Please OP, remove yourself from the gene pool in the most hilalrious way possible.

this, and make sure to tape the return envelope to a brick so they're paying postage on that too

rolling

Here's your (you)

>age to 21

Seriously, I hope you kill yourself.

>modern schools produce less retards
Have you even gone to school in the last 5 fucking years? Obviously not

Not that averse to that either honestly.

we already have background checks

waiting periods aren't going to stop anyone who wouldn't already cool off during the ~30-45 minutes it takes to buy a gun at a store anyway, they are just going to inconvenience regular gun owners.

the age of majority should be the same for everything. either you're mature enough to vote, drink, own a gun, and go off to war, or you aren't. thus, if you're raising the age to own a gun, you should also raise the age to vote, the age you're allowed to join the military, the age you can get a driver's license at, etc.

Attached: 1521917716414.jpg (640x640, 324K)

You must be 18 to post on Jow Forums

wow you sure btfo him

I havent laughed that hard in months.

Noguns fudd faggot boomer detected

>we already have background checks

I can go buy a gun in a private sale without a background check. We do not have comprehensive and universal background checks and there's no point in having them at all unless we do. Not everyone is as idiotic as you thinking you can weave a clever web of words that a 3 year old could unravel about already having checks. Neck yourself you idiot Trumpist.

>everything about this post

Attached: snap.jpg (200x160, 7K)

>No response but memes

This is what happens when you watch Fox kids, pay attention and go to College so you don't lay brick for the rest of your life.

>he still thinks he talks to the bad bad republican boogeyman

Attached: snappygramps.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Yeah but instead of school shootings they'll be mass shootings which would be better to the public.

You're right background checks are gay.

washington already passed a stupid universal background check initiative in 2014, dipshit.

Yeah, agree, backgroud checks don't work.

i'm going to enjoy watching you die when the revolution comes.

Attached: 1528167990917.jpg (1024x733, 175K)

where in the constitution does it say "The Right to Bear arms shall not be infringed unless you fail a universal background check." I must have missed that part in civics class. Don't worry your the exact type of person that will be the first to start bitching when background checks are taken too far and your affected all the sudden. Maybe not though, since that type of reason clearly illustrates your lack of understanding of rights and where they come from.

SHALL

It's always so shocking to see what progressive gun laws look like in America compared to South Africa.

Elmer detected.

Attached: 1512060230691.png (469x452, 277K)

I agree, background checks are infringement and must be removed

I remember somebody doing this some years ago and it created quit the hubbub

Send the poo poo log back too as a charitable donation to their cause.

What are they like in South Africa?

nigga wtf is up with your middle finger?

>the basedboy awakens

Attached: soy wojak.jpg (700x734, 107K)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This.

contact the group, infiltrate and record their drunken conversations

Does it have business reply postage paid?

Attached: 1525598643376.jpg (540x2052, 550K)

Send each and every one back individually with a picture of your testicles and crudely drawn images of a school shooting.

use it as a target and mail it back

>What are they like in South Africa?
They suck compared to the US, that's for sure. In SA you need two things to own a gun: competency and a firearm license for every single firearm you intend to possess.

Competency involves training at a registered facility, where you'll learn some theory, take a written test, and a practical portion where you shoot various firearms. Once you receive your certificate upon completing training, you have to apply for competency with SAPS. Then a 3 mo wait while you're biting your nails off, watching football with the lads, and thinking about how fun it was to shoot semi-autos. 3 people have to provide a character reference (one of my employers refused to because he was anti-gun and pissed with me for calling myself a white African) and then, once you have your paperwork all sorted out, you can apply for a license for a specific firearm in the category you qualified for. "Simple" as that.

>I can go buy a gun in a private sale without a background check.

You can also mill an 80% lower AR without a background check.

You can also make a pipe shotgun without a background check.

You can also make a circa 1940s open bolt submachine gun without a background check

You can also create an IED without a background check

You can also (etc.)

kill yourself

Step 6: Postal Inspectors storm your house, fuck your mother in teh ass and shoot you.

>yfw you get raided because some gun grabber said you threatened his life

>being this buttmad

You deserve death.

Among the requirements made by the law is that any time someone wants to purchase a pistol or "semiautomatic assault rifle", they have to get written permission from the chief of police or sheriff of their jurisdiction. How the fuck is someone supposed to do their fucking job of running criminal investigations if they also have to write a letter every time someone wants to buy a gun?

Look at this shit:
sos.wa.gov/_assets/elections/initiatives/finaltext_1531.pdf

Read the whole thing, start to finish, and tell me this sounds like a good idea.

>I can go buy a gun in a private sale without a background check
Not in Washington you can't. We already passed universal background checks. They want ENHANCED background checks that requires a HANDWRITTEN LETTER from the CHIEF OF POLICE

The fifth amendment states that our rights to life, liberty, and property cannot be removed without due process. It follows, then, that our right to liberty can be removed by due process. Thus, if you are found guilty of a crime, you can lose your rights. A NICS check just checks to make sure you didn't lose your rights via due process. It's not technically unconstitutional on its own, but what the liberals want now is more than a NICS check.

Clone 'em. Just change the 'yes' to 'no' and mail that shit out to every where and everyone.

You're replying to a naive simp who is easily taken along by Orwellian shit like "common sense gun laws" or "comprehensive immigration reform".

you realise having shit like this would lessen some nignogs buying guns and doing statistics against gun owners, and they wouldn't have to restrict the firearms themselves so much. Now you're just gonna say "mu- mu- muh"

Background checks don’t work I have guns

>Niggers purchasing legal guns

Have you heard of Chicago? Fuck off.

the point is that you have high statistics of crimes being also done with legally owned firearms, and instead of looking into that your politicians just try to take all the guns away and make them non-functioning with weird firearm related restrictions. Restricting who gets them (mening criminals and mentally il people who shouldn't have them won't get them) will leave your precious guns alone and you can have all you want.

>there are people who actually signed and support this shit in my state

Attached: 1504569632695.jpg (252x212, 20K)

The percentage of crime committed with legal firearms is tiny. And sure as hell isn't enough to make me want to hand over more freedom to ZOG. What starts as 'sensible' is anti gunners getting their foot in the door. Fuck off noguns faggot.

I hardly see how that's illegal. You're just sending rocks. Unsolicited rocks, sure. But rocks.
Do it OP

I'm has-pro-guns eurocuck. I'm not saying the laws are alright here either. But if this is not happening then they will keep restricting the firearms themselves, your choise.
The percentage is small, but the numbers are not. Having a background check would be sensible if that was it. I do have a problem with firearm restrictions

>just compromise
>by giving some shit away
>instead of giving all your shit away
Fuck you eurocuck. Faggotry like that is how you got where you are.

You have, obviously, with that level of reading comprehension.

Our gun crime rate is high for a reason. If you take the groups incapable of functioning in society out of the stats, we'll have similar stats to many yuropoor countries.

Attached: 1508124579972.png (597x441, 24K)

what are you talking about? Did you read my post? I'm not talking about giving anything away. Also they already have taken shit away. Once again, restricting the firearms or the amount of them is not fine like pic related. Just a basic check of no past history of murders or psycho rampages is not a big deal. You're not mentally ill aren't you? Is that why it's so hard to understand?

Attached: ca.jpg (1500x1125, 108K)

Fuck off eurotrash piece of shit.

We already have background checks.

oh you really showed me now
then what's the problem?

Oh yeah, we missed out on so many school shootings fuuug

>Lol user, I don't have time to give you a hand written letter, but if you donate to my reelection campaign...

Make the exact same thing but for cars and send it to them with a pamphlet on why they're going after the wrong source of early deaths. Advocate for banning anyone under 21 from touching a steering wheel, and waiting periods on any car with more than 100hp (who needs that much hp anyways?). Enact strickter regulations for high occupancy vehicles, to include mandatory yearly medical and mental check ups.

Another measure that needs to be enacted, at a minimum, is to get rid of the 12th grade. If you are still illiterate and innumerate at this time, academics aren’t for you. Not a big deal, but definitely no point in wasting your time and everyone else’s with another pointless year of lower academia. Get out and go to college or a trade school.

Background check is normal procedure though.

I'm confused.

>doesn’t want people to be able to sell their property to another person without the government keeping track of every transaction
You are unironically an evil piece of shit.

>mentally ill
Who is and isn’t mentally ill? How is this determined?
Homosexuality is technically a mental illness (don’t care how you protest to this fact, the APA determined this empirically decades ago, and it is STILL true). If mental illness is an acceptable form of exclusion, then I support banning fags from owning guns.
How do you like that?

that is just irrational. I mentally ill people who have tendencies to hurt other people or themselves. Having ocd does not make you dangerous, nor does ducking dicks. Getting sudden outbursts of unctrollable rage is dangerous

Write "no." in bullet holes and return to sender

I’m asking you to be specific.
What you’re saying is that a significant number of vets shouldn’t have guns (PTSD), people who get depressed shouldn’t have guns (“hurt...themselves”), people who get angry shouldn’t have guns.
According to your definition, the perfect gunowner has a lobotomy. Given as society itself makes people mentally ill (ex. farm boy moves to city to make money, gets depressed, thinks about suicide), it’s really validating that gun grabbers are INCAPABLE of thinking about systemic and root causes, and only capable of thinking about symptoms. It’s like you are incapable of forward thinking, but I bet you think you’re “progressive.” Fucking scum. If you want to run with your childish definitions, then I say no faggot anywhere should own a gun. DEFINITELY not trannies.

This is what never surprises me. The people who want these "universal back ground checks" don't realize how the system works nor the impact of it.

Forcing private sales ONLY affects lawful individuals. I don't know why people insist that a criminal would go through these legal routes ever. Even then with no enforcement and no way of enforcing these things two scrupulous individuals who may not regard the law will just exchange the guns privately and NEVER go and do a back ground check. Sure if the gun gets used in a crime and assuming the cops find it, assuming they run a trace on it and assuming the ATF has the records assuming they get back to you within a fucking year and assuming the cops even question the person who owned it.

You're implying lawful gun owners can not become mentally ill later in life. Your also allowing doctors, who are all mostly antigun and back by big pharma, control your freedom to arms. That goes against the Constitution as your rights are alienable. Meaning, you cant have them taken away not could you even give them motherfuckers away, even if you wanted too.

Attached: 1528675536392.jpg (965x735, 143K)

*in·al·ien·a·ble
inˈālēənəb(ə)l/Submit
adjective
unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor.
"freedom of religion, the most inalienable of all human rights"

Attached: 1528474367120.jpg (1280x853, 248K)

I wouldn't really have too much of a problem with raising the purchase age to 21 across the board, but what exactly is a "semi-automatic assault weapon"? Could a 19 year old buy a Mini-14?

No that means taking away the rights of 18 year olds.

Bro I got my first gun (ruger10/22) when I was 5. I couldn't fathom the thought of having to wait 16 more years until I could even OWN one. Fuck that. I was allowed to hunt alone by the time I was 8. Do you even own any guns? You sound Australian.

Attached: 1528473612019.png (1600x900, 1.79M)

Genius

Nignogs wouldn't resort to crime if you taght them to do simple physical labor instead of feeding them EBT cards. The mentally ill would be a non issue if you simply got rid of the school system. It's too bad that Liberal faggots and the average neocon can't think outside the box. All they do is use each other as political tools.
>"hurr durr look at that limp wristed libtard sissy boy. He wants your guns. Vote for me!"
>"look at that crass republican who can't balance a budget. He keeps starting wars. Vote for me!"

>Implying laying brick isn't a lucrative job that will never be automated in the next 3 life times.
I know you are baiting, but it's detrimental to think trades are bad jobs. I fucking wish I was a plumber.
T. IT tech

This, holy crap. If I went to a trade school 4 years ago instead of college, I would be raking in dough right now.

>postal inspector
>implying mailing rocks is illegal
You have to be 18 to post here retard.

You dumb mother fucker. That's the complete opposite of what the fifth amendment means. The founding fathers specifically fought against people losing rights for going to prison. Benjamin Franklin would kick the shit outta you for supporting the very thing he some out against in every single European country he visited.

You cannot call yourself American unless you support felons getting their rights back upon release.

Raising the age of buying a firearm to 21 is a direct infringement of the 2nd amendment. The right to bear arms. As 18, you are a legal adult meaning you have the rights guaranteed in the U.S. constitution. Get fucked.

Too bad fag sucking dick is a mentall illness, kill yourself you disabled commie fuck.

Implying the Post Master general isn't going rouge, like the punisher with even more guns and even less will to live