Revolutionary new design

Or just the next Bren Ten level failure from a small shop?

This is for all you youngfags who bitch about there being nothing new or interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=krvpQ1J3NLc

Give them monies for lightweight, low-recoil spacegun.

gundynamics.com/products/sircatec

Attached: SIRCA-TEC-SLF-X-Pisol-Project-3.jpg (1500x704, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fohpleuEWgU
youtube.com/watch?v=pgLnqRN_pfU
youtube.com/watch?v=YKo06FgXlMM
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/06/21/sirca-tec-slf-x-pisol-crowdfunding-project/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like a fudd 1911 and a P7 spacegun had a baby.

Attached: SIRCA-TEC-SLF-X-Pisol-Project-4111.jpg (1500x932, 174K)

Neat. Silar idea to the AK 107, right? We'll see if they can bring a new product to market.

Its like hi points slightly better looking cousin

Attached: 4ac.jpg (621x621, 72K)

>crowdfunded
fucking dropped

already been done
>youtube.com/watch?v=fohpleuEWgU

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Anyone on Ian's patreon? Send him this shit I want to hear his opinion of the design.

>22

Oh Ivan, you're adorable.

Im not russian scum but thanks.
Pretty sure that germans have exactly this system in 9mm.

hmmm

>knows about funky 22s
>is an asshole

You must be British.

Not a bad idea. Kinda nice to see new designs in small arms, especially now since everyone is making a polymer striker fired 9mm.
However it looks very very poorly designed and I doubt there is a oz of engineering that actually went into the design or production so the thing is going to be unreliable and prone to breakage. I could be totally wrong and the thing is a master piece but from the looks of it i am dubious.

no mate im not not retarded like some other people in this thread.

Oh and here is the german one.
The target variant pictured is called Walther Olympia in 22 and the 9mm variant same fram and everything is called Walter Model 6
>youtube.com/watch?v=pgLnqRN_pfU

forgot picture
.22 variant

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-01-30-at-5.56.11-PM.png (1399x820, 2.05M)

9mm
they have the same frame*

Attached: Capture.png (638x357, 235K)

Looks like a cheap knock off of the boberg/bond arms pistol.

Stfu faggot.

Attached: 1529542162713.gif (452x254, 2.99M)

You're not not retarded?

CHEAP
RELIABLE
LIGHTWEIGHT
AND INCREDIBLY FAST RELOAD SPEEDS

TEDIORE MAKES AN EASY TO USE GUN

So... it's a Hi-Point for pimps?

You're retarded if you think the simple blowback model 6 is anything like the action of the gun in the OP.

damn you got me

why can't current day engineers into aesthetics

oh no a blow forward twist
Truly grounding.
>youtube.com/watch?v=YKo06FgXlMM

Looks like a jam-o-matic.

Goddamn it's like no one can into watching a short video. The slide is split into two pieces that move in opposite directions

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/06/21/sirca-tec-slf-x-pisol-crowdfunding-project/

nobody cares autismo

>crowdfunded

Attached: NldNfdcEtlICmEs-1600x900-noPad.jpg (500x281, 24K)

My question is, how do you manually manipulate the slide without pinching yourself in the gap? How does it perform on light loads like say subsonic? Seems like an action that would be far more prone to mechanical issues than a standard blowback

Yup, no one has ever thought of a blow-forward design. Never, not even over 100 years ago.

Attached: neverbeendonebefo.jpg (517x800, 138K)

>Buying stupid shit because you can't be bothered to man the fuck up and learn to shoot
Fuck everyone who falls for this meme. I hope the inventors take all of these idiots' money.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.39M)

It's okay, user. I watched it. I think it's a cool idea as well, even if the Russians already did something similar in rifle form.

> Not having enough imagination to realize that if this works, we might see duty pistols in .300blk some day.

The only thing blowing forward in this thread are you cocksuckers who cannot muster enough attention to sit through 90s of video.

For a gun that's supposed to reduce recoil that thing sure as a shitting lot of recoil lol.

lol the video is shit
>pic related
>"Cal 9mm"

wow such little recoil

Attached: NORECOIL.jpg (640x360, 43K)

I was watching it while I commentedIt does seem a bit different than I thought just looking at it.

Some guns behave differently than others. It's interesting enough. Don't see pistols with blow foward too often. Ther eis one user on here with a .32acp that does that but that's just the forward section and not the rear.

What's the locking system? Doesn't look like short recoil.

There isn't one which is probably why recoil is so high It's like direct blowback and blow forward at the same time. Twice the recoil and half the weight! I'm kidding but seriously look at the video.

Yeah, this looks like it won't have any significant problems..

Attached: SIRCA-TEC-SLF-X-Pisol-Project-1.png (767x479, 50K)

IT SPINS

>try to watch video in external player like I normally do
>[youtube] krvpQ1J3NLc: Encrypted signatures detected.
Does this video have any music or anything copyrighted in it?

Song
The Century-UPPM - Killer Tracks
Artist
Network
Album
Ensembles,Acoustic Ensemble,Orchestra,Small Orchestra,Piano,
Licensed by
AdRev for a 3rd Party; AdRev Publishing, and 1 Music Rights Societies

So it's a spacegun Hi-Point?

In their defense, a lot of slow motion videos of handguns make them look like they recoil a lot, but in reality and real time perception a lot of it gets returned back to the center before you can really even perceive the movement.

They fucked up by not having a side-by-side with a Glock to show the difference. Of course, that is it it actually reduces recoil.

Its like the Hudson H9 all over again.

>Hey guys look at this (neat uncommon design)
>lol idiot thats already been done in (different design)

Attached: gunsmithcatsMay.jpg (706x540, 73K)

this reminds me of one of those commercials where somebody fails at an easy task like cooking eggs then they try to sell some device to make it easy.

>put a compensator on my gun to help with recoil
>it still recoils.

Attached: 1526341793860.jpg (750x924, 106K)

pocket sized recoiless launchers when?

Attached: juice-that-makes-you-explode-2004108.png (500x382, 96K)

This

>the women in particular in my life, and what probably amounts to a small percent of men can't handle recoil
>rather than finding the right model for them and/or training, I'll just invent a totally new system
>Surely none of the hundreds of handguns, made by companies with decades of history and millions in R&D can make a product that solves this problem
>I'll crowdfund my ugly turd with an anecdotal history of reliability

Attached: 1908 Schwarzlose blow-forward.webm (596x452, 472K)

Why does the hammer look so gay?

Attached: Bump-Fire-Stock.jpg (763x523, 30K)

I actually got to fire that gun at a Defcon shoot few years back. Amazing amount of felt recoil for the caliber.

I dont understand. Why did he not just buy his daughter a decent comp or tell them not to limpwrist or not carry a 10mm?
>The inventor has 4 daughters who all love to shoot but are uncomfortable handling anything above a .22 “Too Much muzzle climb hard to control” they said.
They must, beyond a shadow of doubt, but doing something wrong in terms of stance or grip. Actual children can handle 9mm as long as they know what they're doing.

Should have used a fixed barrel and a gas system.
Well at least this guy tried
>JMB
Gun looks ugly as shit tho, and forward moving parts only increase the back motion impulse to the frame.
A true self balancing pistol needs an incredible amount of engineering and can only be truly balanced to one bulle + powder loading...
Which as soon as you take it to a different temperate zone or elevation your perfectly engineered gun is thrown back out of balance.
also
>crowdfunded
Honestly I'd be happy for these people if they ever become more than vaporware.

>while showing video of them doing the chick lean
>can’t teach daughters how to shoot properly
>makes new gun with blow apart action
>looks like hi-point
>I’m jmb now
It looked interesting till i watched the video. Fuck this.

looks like a piece of shit with carbon fiber crudely slapped on to make it look less cancer. fuck weak people who can't one hand a pistol. this gun is built for fuckin vaginas who want to target shoot i guess.

good for the inventor though hope he makes money. God bless America.

>cups pistol
>limp wrists
Shooting is hawd :(

Attached: 26873516-D2EF-473C-AEBF-1FA8105CC477.jpg (1242x692, 597K)

I'd like to shoot one just for the experience. And I'm not going to knock it for looking ugly because first versions of everything usually look ugly. Cosmetic refinements come later after functionality.
That being said virtually every point they try to make to sell this gun is just simply false. Their own video shows a huge amount of recoil. And I'm not going to trust anyting designed by somebody who couldn't teach his own daughters to shoot correctly.

Attached: 1510578420873.webm (426x426, 853K)

not new or interesting and doesnt even work

The solution to a question nobody asked.

Attached: 1487609971298.jpg (209x241, 8K)

Did a 1911 get drunk one night in the hood and raw dog a hi point?

>@2m27s
That's a ton of muzzle flip, like WTF?

Blow forward designs (of which this is half) recoil harder.
Think about it: The thing that makes the gun recoil isn't the slide moving backwards, it's the bullet moving forwards (otherwise manually operated firearms like bolt/lever/pump/break-action and your typical revolver wouldn't have any recoil and we both know that's not true). Equal and opposite reaction is recoil and the only reason it's even remotely tolerable is because you have a lot more mass (so the acceleration is slower) and it's over a much larger area.