Well Jow Forums, could he?

Assume Paul "Mortal Peril" Harrell is facing them all in a 1 square mile forested area, and they have their choice of rifles.

Attached: 2cpymg.jpg (482x361, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DeTQyBXUjhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Absolutely not.

I’d be willing to bet there are a at least some that could easily take him on singlehandedly evenly armed. Haley and McNamara come to mind for starters.

no?

Haley, GT, Shrek, John Lovell, and Polenar come to mind

That dude couldn't even survive Cokeman's crew

Holy fucking shit hell no.

Given those parameters, I would even go so far as to say a nothing special but competent long range shooter with basic knowledge of camouflage/field craft and tactics could make short work of him. Don’t get me wrong, Paul is good and has good info, but that’s obviously a ridiculous scenario and there are Youtubers with tier 1 experience.

I'm pretty sure even I could take Paul out in that scenario.

Everyone of them within a miles distance of another with rifles expecting a guy to creep up on them and hit them with a pistol? 9/10s out of ten I'd say this is a weak troll but I'd put money down on this bet. A couple of them see some movement maybe take one another out once in a while getting paranoid hearing shots and not wanting that movement to move out of their field of vision. Maybe he pops one and gets their rifle, or finds one another accidentally got. I'd bet money on it depending on how heavily forested the area is.

Numbers are a huge advantage, even those fancy Spec Ops guys die when they are outnumbered by sand people with rusty AK's.

Granted Paul has killed like 15 fucking people.

haley yes, mike....i like the guy, i know him....i dont know how mike would handle that.

there would be literally thousands of people in that 1 square mile. I'd be surprised if they all fit honestly.

t. autismo

I'm pretty sure the OP meant the well known guys, like ten people at most.

>there are only 10 well known gun channels
wew lad

>15 people
I thought it was around 20?

Can the other people that Harris is fighting use guns that aren’t the Tomcat? Cause if so, even that Demolition Ranch cuck could kill Paul. Also, where are they fighting? If it’s at any kind of range, the Tomcat can’t do shit.

>Can the other people that Harris is fighting use guns that aren’t the Tomcat?
>they have their choice of rifles.
reading is hard.
>Demolition Ranch cuck
about what I would expect from someone raging with jealousy though.

Harrell is definitely in at least the Top 5 but I'm pretty sure this scenario can only end with Jerry Miculek old-man waddling to within line of sight of everyone else and immediately killing them all with hundred-yard revolver headshots while having a smug smile on his face like a 14-year-old circa 2001 playing Counter Strike 1.6 with aimbot on.

Nope. He's going to camp and run out of ammo. I'm still putting my money on Harrel.

Fuck no, even Larry Snickers would probably wipe the floor with that fudd.

Miculek would snipe that nigga with the same Tomcat.

>active duty wartime tacticool flannel man armed with a top of the line AR would lose to an old fudd who doesn't even shoot squared up to his target and only served in a peacetime military armed with a mediocre and outdated handgun
youtu.be/DeTQyBXUjhI

"No"

Nah, all he has to do is take down Hickok45 and his son early, those giant hairless Appalachian sasquatches are probably carrying a few thousand rounds a piece. By the time he starts making his way through the lesser Youtubers, Miculek will be getting bored of the competition and trying to spice it up by doing things like blowing Nutnfancy off his adult Razor scooter using a gun held upside down fired with his pinky, so he'll welcome the challenge of having to do things like use whatever obscure French rifle he got off of Ian McCollum or nail people with fin-stabilized rocket-propelled fiberglass Taofledermaus shotgun slugs.

Even Nutnfancy would probably kill Harrell in this scenario, as insufferable of a cunt as he may be he knows how to shoot and would probably be wearing a plate carrier in this scenario.

Underrated

Attached: 1527280456231~3.jpg (520x791, 106K)

Logcabinlooms waits them all out while boiling sausage in his swedish trangia, then shoots the final man with one well placed shot from 400 yards from a pine-tarred Finnish Mosin

Vote now on your phones.

Attached: Tournament of K.png (844x600, 16K)

>no patmac

Attached: 1524935442283.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

>Paul "THE KEKOLD" Harrell
ftfy, kid.

Attached: 1503183883275.jpg (960x2678, 441K)

14 men and 1 woman.

Not sure if they've added up children yet.

fuck off his wife is black.

Nigger.

Cross-eyed, retarded, illiterate, malnourished, brown children with rusty aks have killed the most elite and professional soldiers in the world.

And you think anyone of them is enough better than the rest to matter? What, 3 out of 5 times?

He could, extremely unlikely though

>ywn watch miculek and harrel duel at high noon in a western frontier town

Attached: 1523341299924.jpg (411x467, 115K)

not true

>Cuck

The man is veterinarian, has a white wife, multiple kids, and is obviously pro 2nd. I mean I doubt he obtained that property all on his own, who knows, but he still makes bank as a vet I’d assume. Seems like he’s be cool to hang with, but not quite as cool as Cooter.

Kek.
Give me a 1911 and Id smoke this bitch.

>smootch loses to a girl in the first round
hicock vs nutnfancy in the finals
winner = nutnfancy

paul harrel naked with a knife in his teeth vs you with any weapon you wanted - you would lose

Idk how Miculek would do in an actual gunfight, but I’d imagine well and at least well above average. Competition wise, Miculek would blow him out of the water.

even worse.

this goof sits out at 200 yds and shoots .22s at him while hickock shoots it out with him with a glock 21...

Here's a better scenario:
>paul harrel with any other youtube faggot
>100yd draw and shoot duel
>paul with .9mm
>other youtoober with weapon of choice

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

All memes and Ruger bashing aside, Larry Vickers was definitely a real deal tier 1 operator in his day and is probably not someone you want to get into a gunfight with even now.

I gaurantee Im much more highly trained than that dude in CQC.
Do I need to post my combatives cert?

stop posting this kike lover

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: Tournament of K Round 2.png (844x600, 27K)

>Hickok
>Paul

>MAC
>Taofledermaus

>Dugan
>Miculek

>GarandThumb
>JoergSprave

is this old FPSRussia with access to some baller hardware, or new FPSRussia aka Kyle who had all his funs taken away

>ssume Paul "Mortal Peril" Harrell is facing them all in a 1 square mile forested area, and they have their choice of rifles.

I don't even need a gun. A compound bow and broadheads. I'll even tag his ear.

I'll take britishmuzzleloaders as he's got his bayonet drill perfect

>Larry Snickers
top zsz

This unironically.

Attached: 1528837823783.jpg (672x668, 137K)

Of course I’m jealous, user. Who wouldn’t be of someone who has 13.76 million guns and seems to have time to shoot them all? I’d kill for that shit.