Support thread

It's friday night Jow Forums how are you holding up?
Dont drink and drive
Call your dad

Attached: woundedarmy_01.png (529x371, 371K)

>call your dad

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man in the moon
When ya coming home dad, i dont know when.
But well get together then son.
Yeah will have a good time then

Attached: Harry-Chapin-Cats-in-the-Cradle.jpg (220x217, 12K)

Fuck man both my dad and i hate that song

if you shot yourself in the head would you hear the gun shot before the black void embraces you? sorta like the old if a tree falls in the woods scenario

asking for a friend

Attached: 13178230-C81D-4219-88AE-3FD7CC34F649.jpg (499x448, 59K)

no fuck you, this is the scariest song in the world. i prey that i never blow off my son like that and show him the importance of family, and being a man, and not to be an autist like me.

god damn that song scares me

>be 21 y/o neet autist
>trying to get into local gunsmithing academy
>slowly lose hope in being able to make money from it
>family friend runs a Castrol lube shop
>fires basically all of his fucking staff because they tried to rob the place
>get a call last weekend asking to come in on monday
>60 dollars a day with no W2
>wanted to learn to work on cars and I need the money
>fuck it lesdoodis
>be 4 days in
>learn from a few customers that a local manufacturer/gun shop is in need of machinists
>will pay 9-12 an hour for training
>learned from another family friend weeks earlier that he was close friends with the owners
>I put these two bits of info together
>immediately feel a spark of hope in the back of my head
>Is this what getting your life together feels like?
I'm unsure whether or not I like this feel. 21 years of being useless, I kick myself in the ass once just for money and finally figure out a way into my dream career without schooling.

Read that to the cats in the cradle tune. Way better

it just goes to show. the more you expose yourself to the world and make contacts the more opportunities arise.

congratulations dude, i hope you take the gunsmith/machinist job and learn your ass off

It's cool user.

I'm 27yo recently NEET and in the middle of a divorce

Glad you found something that makes you happy.

I gave my 2 weeks notice to quit my job today. It's just too painful to go to work now since I see my friend all the time but she never has time for me, and I can't seem to do anything without making her upset nowadays. We used to be very close, but after how I fucked up a few months ago due to uncontrolled anxiety, I can tell something changed, even though she says she's not mad at me for what I did anymore. I tried every way I could to show her I still wanted to be friends and that I changed, but nothing seems to be getting better. In many ways, it's worse.
It hurts a lot to lose a close friend and mentor like her. She was my friend before the company was the company, when it was just a university project with just the two of us in a little campus office. On one hand, management at my soon to be former workplace is terrible and I'm glad to be rid of them, but on the other hand it feels like I'm giving up on our friendship. I miss my friend.

shut the fuck up you god damn pussy. either raise your kid or don't, but don't be a little bitch on the internet about it

About to smoke a bowl with my bro, gonna go on a camping trip later this week with some coworkers and we’re gonna shoot a fuckload of lead into a mountain side

Attached: 8D26E877-52E3-4A91-AF2B-737FBB94DEF3.jpg (659x506, 79K)

I got a tooth pulled so I'm not suffering now. Take better care of your teeth Jow Forumsommandos.

>later this week
Whoa. What time zone are you in?

I feel for you man. It hurts losing someone close so close. Intense anxiety is no joke and can really drive a wedge between yourself and others. I know from experience. Give her some time and work on yourself. Maybe contact her after a bit and catch up. See where it goes from there.

theres no such thing as luck user, theres only opertinity, and preperations.
you have an opertunity that you have been preparing for. whats the downside you loose your shitty job? you can still fucking sling burgers till you find something else

forgive the spelling i know its wring im just loaded up on vodka and slimjims

dont be like me user
fortune favors the bold

Fuck. So close. Cant type for shit right now

i am rasing my kid you massive faggot, its just the back of my head that between those special days at the creek where we shoot bb guns together or at the park playing with a nerf vortex that im forgetting something. i dont know how to be a dad god damnit im fucking trying fuck you

Haven’t been on here since 2014, been lurking a couple days and the state of this place kinda depresses me.

Attached: 665E41C7-9CF9-46C4-9B97-96BA9BE4E948.jpg (960x711, 48K)

most of Jow Forums or at least Jow Forums pretends to be massive bad asses. but gets to vent when the mods let a thread like this through.

we got threads on gunshots but not enough to help with mental health. not in like a political way but it is is something. i know i get in dark places.

i dont fucking know. you do you bros. dont kill yourselves. if your having a really bad time let me know il try to help

I can't decide how I'm holding up, really. On one hand, I have a steady, decently paying job for a 20 y/o autist and a few good friends I see a few times a week, but on the other hand, I feel weird about things. I can hardly stand to admit it, but I miss school - I miss the regularity, the expectations, and yes, even the missed meals and weeks without money. Towards the end, I started to feel like I was really getting somewhere socially - people were inviting me to hang out and go to parties for the first time in my life.

I’m good man, I mean to say it’s sad to see this board in the state it is, certainly a lot more Jow Forums friendly then I remember.

I got a new Beagle pup that looks like John Wicks dog

I don't want it to end up like John Wicks dog though

She promised that we will stay in touch. My new job is with the university (which she still works for) so she also said that we'll continue to work together.
But I want more than to simply work together. It hurts that I might never talk to her again about things other than work, like our lives, our families, and other things that showed we really trusted each other like we used to.

Protect that pupper no matter what and you shall hopefully lead a happier life

In awhile, if you get the chance to talk to her bring up topics you like talking about with her. See if she joins in. Remember to show some joy, if your overthinking it and start doubting yourself it’ll be harder to have fun even with the people you like.

>triple dubs
>somehow cancelled out by your gay story
that’s fine just be a fucking dad and keep your mouth shut about it on the internet. people have raised boys for 20,000 years and you’re whining like a bitch

I always show joy when I see her, even stupid things like simply entering the same room. Most of the time she smiles back but it's less and less.
The fact that she's so busy that I get less than 20 words a day to speak to her sometimes doesn't help at all.

I get you bud. I saw that in the last girl I was talking to. Its hard to be left behind like that. It makes time go so slow when you really want to spend time together but shes too busy. It really fuckin sucks huh. And its not like you can just forget and move on if you work together. You got to find something to fill that void and get your mind on something else, shooting and the gym are classics but maybe there is something else you enjoy. Watching old movies and camping with my buddies helped me get over my last breakup.

I'll be 24 this year and I still haven't had my first job or a gf. I feel inconsequential, that I am less than nothing. The recent thrill of achievement and hope I felt when I finally got my drivers license this spring has faded away. That I might be used to this only makes me despise myself more. What do I do?

Get in the car you’re now licensed to drive and go put in applications anywhere thats hiring. Even its a basic bitch job its money nonetheless. While you’re working there or before, ask your friends/family if any of their jobs are hiring. Having connections to get your foot in the door is a good way to get a job without work experience. As fars as girls are concerned, try to meet new people. First impressions are important with anyone so be kind. Even if it doesn’t work out you may gain some more experience to help you with the next girl you meet.