I hate it when nogunnz and normies talk about guns, even when they're right. It makes me cringe...

I hate it when nogunnz and normies talk about guns, even when they're right. It makes me cringe, and I just wanna scream.

Attached: 1527355886630.jpg (276x280, 42K)

imagine being that autistic, sad

Attached: 1526842683422.jpg (220x271, 13K)

"dude thats an awesome ak47"
well first of all you fuck its a WASR

hi if you don't have an acog on yours you're a giant flaming homosexual
>nogunz tripfag who reposts Jow Forumsar15 pics on /arg/

I get so caught up in how Jow Forumsommandos analyze everything to the most minute detail, I forget what it's like to be around normie faggots.
I was in Academy buying some 300BLK and overheard guys talking about rifles for deer hunting.
>You want this one because it's got a longer barrel so it will be more accurate, plus it comes with 14x sniper scope
>MFW

Attached: C60BE952-E16F-4022-848D-B76DE89B027F-286-000000218E19763E.gif (395x221, 771K)

>WASR
>awesome
Maybe to a noguns lol

It does freak me out a bit how I’ve started to over analyze and research guns now that I’ve been on this board more and how fucking dumb most other gun owners are like said

>Be at Sports Academy
>looking for cheap ass truck gun
>find nice old pump action 12 gauge, pretty cheap too, under 200$
>clerk and me get into discussion about the gun and what I’ll be using it for, he talks about his collection a bit
>a wild fudd appears
>”You know it’s damn near illegal to keep a gun in your truck right?”
>Fucking_wut
>”You can’t do it onna counting the cops might think you’re one a them gang bangers”
>Yes...because I’m sure a gang member would carry a full sized shotgun in a ford ranger

Attached: 0A467436-4F78-45C4-9579-FCB282E001E6.jpg (324x333, 33K)

Yeah, about the over analyzing bit, I've been doing that since I came here. I tended to piss people off, especially my veteran relatives, when talking to them about firearms.

>Be at Cabelas
>Looking for an M1 Carbine for family members
>Go up to counter and ask them if they have them in stock
>"Hey, do you guys have that Auto Ordinance M1 Carbine in stock?"
>"The what? You mean the M1A?"
>"No, I mean the M1. You know, the little 5 pound rifle in .30 Carbine?"
>Lady literally says, "Never heard of it."
>Literally have to show her a picture of it
>"Oh, that one"
>Points me in the direction
>mfw

Attached: sdasdgfdhgdhsf.png (183x206, 81K)

>>Lady literally says, "Never heard of it."
FUCKING ROASTIES

I really like this one incredibly fudd store in my area because of the vast array of used guns, but I sometimes forget just how FUDD the place really is. Listening to them talk about how great Kimbers are gave me flashbacks to my ex girlfriend's dad.

I have a fun story
>be at bar, talking to coworkers about how Canada just legalized weed
>bartender enters conversation by saying she is supportive of weed, but is against how it was used in wartime
>wut
>"yeah, back in vietnam, the vietcong would load up shotshells with marijuana and shoot our boys over there with the weed. It would fuck them up psychologically"
>we all just laugh

Attached: superlative laugh.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Do you exist in a quantum state of both wanting to scream and not wanting to scream until the point where you determine if they own a gun or not?

Sorry, but can't.
I'm not Chinese

Attached: 1529277798082.gif (274x183, 1.93M)

especially the ones who think they know anything
>army reserve friend gets shotgun
>let him come over and finger fuck guns
>tell him to dry fire rifle to feel trigger
>holds bolt open
>can't disassemble
>finally sends bolt forward
>pulls lower off
>proceeds to dry fire lower 10x without stopping hammer
>keep mouth shut
>cry later

Attached: hammer block.jpg (1600x830, 254K)

>taking nogunz shooting
>in garage showing him how to work the guns
>points AR at ground
>pulls trigger
>click
>disappoint.jpg
>"is that it?"

i bet you like IO

AK-47s and WASRs are for subhumans tbqh f.a.m.

>take friend who lives in New York City shooting skeet
>show him how to shoot semi auto 12 gauge
> give him the shotgun
>he shoots using his middle finger as the trigger finger
>recoil slaps his cheeks red
>says “t-this is f-fun”
>ask him if he wants to shoot more, he says no

why the fuck didnt you gave him something smaller like a pistol. maybe a 22.. ill asume that your friend doesnt like guns anymore

>truck gun

Lmao you're as retarded as he is

well actually the ar15 is a military weapon and the nra is giving free ar47's to mental hospitals as part of their new kill children initiative

Why didn't you stop him? It's not autistic to stop somebody from legitimately damaging a gun.

Fuck you. Fuck you so much
Some people live in a shithole where guns are (almost) impossible to acquire, and if you can finally have one, after years of testing, schooling, and getting accepted in certain hunting groups, all you can and will have is a double barreled shotgun or a bolt action that holds 3-4 rounds.
Fuck you
Let people talk about what they like.

Have my own experience when going with friends Who are ex-military to LGS. I always figured he’d know better because he was in the army and served in a combat MOS.
>get to store and start looking at AR’s, but he keeps constantly calling them M4’s or M16’s.
>all rifles based off of the Kalashnikov are AK-47’s to him.
>asks if they carry in 76.2 caliber ammo for a WASR he was looking at.
>picks up pistols on the gun stands and proceeds to fuck the slides and dry fire the double actions like they’re toy guns.
>I go look at the more classic firearms they have for sale and see a M1 garand for 900. He comes over and asks where the magazine for it is, and then proceeds to say “it must be a shitty rifle look how old it is”.
He’s not the only ex military friend I have that’s like that, is it wrong that I’m annoyed by things like that?

Attached: 8D592C4B-EDA7-4090-A058-C19143DAA82B.jpg (487x506, 35K)

>ex-military
Which branch? They get retarded in different ways.

Normies i understand but not everyone lives in a country where guns are legal/easy to get, nor does everyone have the money to have multiple guns. Besides, owning a gun is not in any way a mark of knowledge or seniority on the subject. Anyone with enough money to blow can get a gun, doesn't mean shit really.

>giving a newbie a 12ga semi auto
He probably did it on purpose

>it must be a shitty rifle look how old it is
>ex military
I bet my mother's virginity that man was not a grunt

Attached: smug office.gif (500x278, 995K)

*SNAP*

>”I’d rather have an AK because it does more damage than an AR”
>”nah bro I’d rather have the accuracy of an AR!”

Have Fuddson friend and his Fudd father.

>go over to house
>talk about AR15 and the RPK and why I want them
>fudd says no one needs Army rifle 15s
>thought he was joking
>looks at me like I'm mocking him when i start laughing
>continues the conversation by telling me about his 22. lever gat.
>starts saying he wants to modify the levergat so just working the lever to get it to shoot instead of pulling the trigger
>look him dead in the eyes "you're gonna break the gun mr. fuddsons dad"
>blows my advice off without a second thought
>I'm pretty sure he later tried to put 17 hmr. in the gun saying "the case is the same diameter"

Attached: 55768943.jpg (320x358, 33K)

your fault for living in a shit hole.

7.62x39 will do more than .223, and ARs typically are more accurate than AKs.

Dry firing guns dose not hurt them ya fukin retard. That rule is for chuckle fucks like you and kids who they know would nd dry firing. It only applies to pre 1960s rimfire 22s

>normies
Go back to plebbit, normalfag

you missed the joke

If that's the case you need to get off of Jow Forums right now.

>closing work
>its midnight
>in parking lot, ready to leave
>just me, roof korean manager, and shaniqua
>roof korean manager decides to show me gun he bought that morning
>i remove mag, which was empty, make sure chamber is clear, it is
>shaniqua screams "EW WHITE GUYS WITH GUNS SCARE ME"
fuck off shaniqua I have more experience with firearms than you have experience being a single mother

Attached: 1528568101923.jpg (540x476, 43K)

t. RAS owner

This. Out of a dozen female gun shop employees ive met only one was competent

>noguns sighted
Your guns must either hate you or be non-existent. Yes, you can dry fire certain firearms, but you should make a habit of not doing it often. Playing with it like it’s a toy is a real easy way to fuck the firing pin and associated parts.
It’s okay user, we were all no guns at one point like you.

lol

Attached: 1450024169887.gif (258x193, 1.42M)

What gun was it?

Rifle is fine.

You can only "fuck the firing pin" on certain models of old ass rimfire guns. Literally any center fire or any modern rimfire can be dry fired all day long without any adverse effects.

t. Gunsmith

This. You should be dry firing your DA revolver every day.

Attached: 9868f50c67b987ed2132d3316b0187bc.jpg (564x634, 123K)

>t. Gunsmith
I had a gunsmith tell me to test if my old shotgun could handle modern loads, I should hold it out around a corner and shoot it blindly.
Being a gunsmith doesn't actually mean anything whatsoever, and doesn't make your words hold any more water than a janitor's.

>I had a gunsmith tell me to test if my old shotgun could handle modern loads, I should hold it out around a corner and shoot it blindly.

Attached: pilot.jpg (1080x1108, 176K)

Yeah, well that's the nature of anonymous Chinese cartoon message boards. I'm still right though. I was timing the ejectors on a Perazzi earlier today, I definitely know whether or not it's ok to dry fire a fucking gun.

Use your brain for a minute. What happens when you fire a gun. How do the trigger, sear, and firing pin interact? How does the surface of the firing pin interact with the primer? What would cause it to become damaged?

If the nose of the firing pin hits the breach face when a cartridge isn't present (old ass rimfire guns) then it could become damaged. If there's an indentation cut into the breach then this won't happen (all modern rimfires). If the firing pin hits nothing but thin air (all center fire guns) then what would cause it to become damaged?

You must be a pretty shit gunsmith then.
Especially if you believe shit like
>firing pin hits nothing but thin air (all center fire guns)
Firing pins in center fire guns are mechanicall constrained to prevent them from piercing primers. When you dry fire them the pin hits the stop with it's full force instead of having the impact softened by the primer. Over time this can cause issues.

Attached: Glock-Face-Off-KD4.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

The overall length is what prevents them from puncturing primers. The only mechanical constraints are a coil spring or the channel itself in the case of free floating pins.

Stop embarrassing yourself. I've been doing this a long time. All mechanical devices are subject to entropy and breakage. If you dry fire a gun a million times then something will break or wear out eventually. It's still perfectly fine to dry fire anything that's not an old rimfire. You can't prove me wrong because I'm not wrong about this. Just stop.

So what happens when a free float hits the front of the channel or when a pin hits the end of the spring?
This is hitting a stop. You will end up with fractured springs, broken pins, or broken breech faces. This is a known issue when doing dry fire practice.

Yeah, and?

If you banged a fucking hammer against a panzer tank for a hundred years then technically eventually you could wear through the armor enough to damage the tank. That doesn't mean you're likely to cause damage.

If a gun breaks because you dry fired it, then it was fucking garbage to begin with. You
Can
Dry
Fire
All
Modern
Guns

You can dry all guns.
Does not mean you are not causing damage.
As the Glock picture showed even modern guns can and will fail when dry fired often enough.
A blanket statement that all modern guns can be dry fired without damageing them is retarded.

You do realize firing the gun is more stressful on the gun then dry firing? Dry firing is fine.

>Laughs in American
Quiet, noguns faggot.

Under 200 yards, no, 5.56 will fuck you up with sufficient velocity. Look up fragmentation wounds.

By your logic, just breathing on a gun will eventually cause it to disintegrate.

It's like saying "don't ever drive your car because eventually you'll break the engine". It might technically be true but it's still retarded advice. On old rimfire guns, dry firing just a couple of times is enough to cause damage so "don't dry fire it" is good advice. On modern guns, you're talking about absolutely abusing the thing beyond what a normal person would ever do before problems arise.

> nogunnz
> normies
> they're right

There's something with OP's post that makes me want to murder a box full of kittens.

>"yeah, back in vietnam, the vietcong would load up shotshells with marijuana and shoot our boys over there with the weed. It would fuck them up psychologically"

god I wish