If we can't ban it, we'll tax the shit out of it

>"It's hard to believe it's actually cheaper to get a permit to purchase a handgun, which is $2, than it is to get a dog license ($13) in practically any town in our state," Murphy said at a June 13 bill signing.

>The plan would raise the cost for handgun purchase permits from $2 to $50; firearms identification cards from $5 to $100; handgun carry permits from $50 to $400; retail gun dealer licenses from $50 to $500; and wholesaler/manufacturer licenses from $150 to $1,500, among other hikes.

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/06/murphy_wants_to_make_it_more_expensive_to_buy.html

Attached: Rat-State.png (501x339, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A4000/3689_I1.PDF
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A4000/3815_I1.PDF
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A4000/3893_I1.PDF
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A4000/3696_I1.PDF
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/S1000/563_I1.PDF
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A1000/655_I1.PDF
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/S2000/1854_I1.PDF
wvlegislature.gov/wvcode/ChapterEntire.cfm?chap=07&art=7§ion=6D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>living in jew jersey

>The plan would raise the cost for handgun purchase permits from $2 to $50; firearms identification cards from $5 to $100; handgun carry permits from $50 to $400;
Oh boy, they're gonna give Cuomo ideas. Thanks, Jersey!

>dog license ($13)
what in the fuck
since when is new jersey in the UK

i hate this state. thank god i got what i wanted already. sadly the future will suck

>dog license
OI!

>NJ
literally move. Californians atleast have the argument of beaches/weather/eternal summer
NJ is shit in virtually every way imaginable.

Eternal summer fucking sucks. Try coming to Tulare county in July.

most municipalities in the US have dog licensing. Even my relatives place in BFE ozarks did this.

Can't this backfire spectacularly. This leads to a lawsuit that leads to turning over licensing fees. I'm trying to be optimistic here.

add a poll tax and we'll be all set

The millenial attitude on all guns seems to be "dont ban it, just make it harder to get". So reminder that this is our future. :(

Or anywhere else in the cemtral valley for that matter.

Your response: "Why do you hate poor people? Do they not deserve to protect themselves?"

>living in CA
>living in bum fuck tulare

literally the worst of all possible combinations

This isn't the only thing Jersey Gun owners are going to have to deal with.

>NY/Cal Style "Assault Weapons Ban"
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A4000/3689_I1.PDF

>Increases from 18 to 21 age at which person is eligible to receive firearms
purchaser identification.
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A4000/3815_I1.PDF

>Requires warnings be provided to applicants for certain firearm permits and
licenses
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A4000/3893_I1.PDF

>Requires safe storage of firearms; establishes penalties for improper firearm
storage.
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A4000/3696_I1.PDF

>Revises definition of destructive device to include certain weapons of 50
caliber or greater.
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/S1000/563_I1.PDF

>Reduces lawful maximum capacity of certain ammunition magazines in
New Jersey to five rounds.
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/A1000/655_I1.PDF

>Establishes “gun-free” and “weapon free” zones around certain school and
public properties.
njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/S2000/1854_I1.PDF

>spend $300 on new pistol
>$400 to carry it
>$50 to buy an FOID
>$50 for the actual purchase
>$25 transfer fee
So it's almost $850 to buy and carry a $300 pistol. That's going into NFA territory.

Blatant classism.

They just brought down the mag cap from 15 to 10. Half my mags are illegal. I'm going to leave fuck everything.

>Eternal summer fucking sucks
I agree. I hated it. Lived in la for 23 years But some people are into that kind of shit.

Planning on getting one of these for the 4th of July. I had to get a fucking pistol permit for this and need to pay for a NICS test. Meanwhile I could just buy this in PA without problems.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (2304x1536, 340K)

I can't wait to watch these people to run for their worthless fucking lives.

Cuomo wouldn't fucking dare, already pushed enough buttons with the SAFE act so there is absolutely no fucking way that shit would slide or be enforced. Especially in upstate.

re enact fords theatre with your gov

Attached: WEINBERG-RAT.png (534x712, 351K)

New Jersey needs to get nuked. Camden and northern Newark being at the main targets.

I think it's obvious that all these rich (((white))) people just don't want to let poor, disadvantaged black people have firearms.
They are just a bunch of racist, bigoted Nazis!

Attached: around blacks.png (683x491, 429K)

>Being poor
>In Trump's America

You literally just blew a trillion dollar hole in your deficit to cut taxes, ya'll should have a lot of money.

You can basically just ignore it most of the time, though.

Oy! 80 years ago some people were killed by delousing agents you can't say things like that goy!

It's a state issue, not federal.

>dog license
What in the actual fuck

>You can basically just ignore it most of the time, though.
You can, but if your dog ever bites someone, you get double dicked by the law.

I’m so glad I joined the army and got stationed away from that shit hole. The laws in Kentucky and Tennessee are so relaxed.

Go ask your parents if your dog is licensed.

We needed a bill that was going to confiscate, confiscate, confiscate"

> dog licence

My parents don't have a dog and my dog isn't license. You must be on crack if you think I'm going to pay a yearly fee to the government for literally no reason. I'll pay them if they come pick up its shit.

people always say the weather is so nice in LA, it's like never any colder than 75 ever. starting in march it's never lower than 85 and doesnt stop until november. it's all those idiots from the east coast that move here that love it

Fuck this shitty state. As if our laws weren't confusing enough already now I'm going to get jewed every time I buy a gun. Can't wait to get out of here and move to based PA.

You don't need a pistol permit for one of these. Just ship it somewhere out of state first then bring it home yourself. Perfectly legal to own without a license.

Attached: 1510467441190.png (959x771, 742K)

Yuuuuup. This is a pervasive attitude, and everyone seems to think it's a "reasonable" "moderate" "compromise".

>it's like never any colder than 75 ever. starting in march it's never lower than 85 and doesnt stop until november.

Have you ever even been to California?

Attached: Capture.jpg (685x519, 36K)

nigger I'm a 27 year old man living by himself in bumfucc west virginia, if you told someone around here they had to get a license for their dog, it would likely start riots and lead to an angry mob w/ torches marching on the capitol. i say this without hyperbole.

don't project your cucked nanny state bullshit on free citizens, nigger.

hey atleast we'll get to keep the ones we already own right? ;_;

>dog license
What?

>finally get job as popo
>state gets worse and worse every year
>looming shutdown means i'm gonna have to dip into savings

j-just 29 more years till i can c-collect my pension

Attached: thinking.jpg (279x310, 18K)

>West Virginian man doesn't know the laws of his own state, uses racial slurs, threatens violence
I can't say I'm surprised.

wvlegislature.gov/wvcode/ChapterEntire.cfm?chap=07&art=7§ion=6D
>Collection of head tax on dogs; duties of assessor and sheriff; registration of dogs; disposition of head tax; taxes on dogs not collected by assessor.

Hotdogs kill more people!

Attached: tumblr_mvrbihOjH71rnwo2vo1_500.gif (500x435, 150K)

Do you really believe that?

>paying retarded unenforceable taxes just because daddy gunning told you too

bootlickers please leave

Attached: dUOf6syONJUGk159NrTcf0B7jHuF6KVUPFrqqK1Wrvo.jpg (574x767, 58K)

Have you lit your torch yet? When do you start marching?

kek, how could you possibly need a permit for this? legally speaking, it's not a firearm

>what is the difference between federal and state law, and how could they possibly have different definitions for the same word

>living north of Richmond
What did you expect?

Attached: F16FE711-ABC8-4303-9520-885046C0FF4A.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Ever been to San Diego? It certainly isn't the weather that's the problem.

^ this.

Why in God's name, would you want to live there when there are much better places?

Sitting pretty in New Hampshire. I know it won't last, but I've got no strings holding me here.

Uhhhhh. will this give the police incentives to actually hand any of those permits out?
>handgun permit
I tried getting one. The local firearms officer waited until it was a month past expiration to let me know.
>FID
took 2 years
>handgun carry permits
Have heard of ZERO (0) cases where one was issued. Can only guess senators, fat pocket businessmen and the kike himself has one.

Why was I born here and why can't I be normal enough to get a decent job?

Because they do get enforced?
You're going to go across state and buy a gun?
Most nearby fun stores ask for FID if they see a NJ license.
There is only one decent open air range outside that's across state lines.
Owning illegal guns here is just plain retarded. This shithole is too "developed" with nowhere to shoot and the police aren't constitutional right wingers. Half the police in my town aren't even white.

If you live here you just plain aren't american.

This. But really. This is the best counter argument you can give it completely traps them. They will probably just do some mental gymnastics and a little bit of cognitive dissonance though, get mad at you and then sleep well later that night with a feeling of 'well I sure showed that evil gun loving man!'. Oh well.

Thats because taking care of a living animal should cost more.

Yesterday i was walking with my wife around the large pond by our movie theatre and there was a cockateil bird struggling in the water to get out. It was some dudes pet and its wings were clipped. We waited about half an hour for it to get near us for me to pick it up, ended up taking it to the emergency vet. This was some dudes pet they either let loose to avoid responsibility, or just werent paying attention.

this will literally stop zero shooters, what is the fucking point?