Slow, oversized and weak

>slow, oversized and weak

truly the most american cartridge

Attached: 45_ACP_-_FMJ_-_SB_-_2.jpg (2272x1704, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LnbyjOyEQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and won 2 world wars

Still better than 9mm son.

Op is a s o y with no muscles. Hahaha.

>same muzzle energies and wound profiles

stupid fudd, go back to your time

Attached: faggler.png (1105x1445, 221K)

More mass with same KE -> more momentum -> more impulse during an inelastic collision.

>Dr. Faggler
Hm, that really stretches the sphincters.

Absolutely BASED euro. Mind showing us your collection?

Fuck off

It's a comfy thumper. Comes in big comfy guns that are fun and easy to shoot. Recoil is a comfy gentle shove instead of a nasty snap.

And if, for whatever reason, you had to use hardball, it's more terminally effective. Modern ammo significantly narrows the gap between 9mm and .45, but minus that, big hole is big hole.

>the sidearm won 2 world wars, not overwhelming finances and underhanded vigor

Attached: 1519599839550m.jpg (1024x957, 115K)

>momentum
are you trying to hurt someone with a bullet, or push them?

45acp just really gets my dick hard.

Op is a buttblasted 9mm ((s o y)).

>guy who invented terminal ballistics
I bet you think that "stopping power" is real don't you?

>Two baits for the price of one

is there such a thing as a double stacked semi concealed carriable .45 acp?

I would prefer to carry 45 but 7 rounds seems like enough to get you into trouble but not get you out. And since I'm not in war where the objective is to kill everyone I shoot, I'd prefer to have 17 rounds of deterrence to 7 rounds of sit your ass down

>slow
Maybe for sniping
>oversized
How many bullets do you want to cram in your mag son?
>weak
Gtfo

>more impulse during an inelastic collision.
>inelastic collision

>america
>won ww2

Get the fuck outta this board dude

Attached: jozef-stalin.jpg (360x484, 16K)

Soviets would have been steamrolled if not for american aid, this fact infuriates vatniks

True but without the russian zerg rush, I think its pretty safe to say that the western campaign would have been nowhere near as effective

All it did was save Berlin from the bomb.

Oh yes. If it wasn't for the .45 ACP, Germany would have ruled the world.

Would it have been dropped before or after the Pacific campaign? Because if after i seriously doubt many euros would be happy about a nuke going off smack in the middle of the continent

Imagine being the person who posted this.

>muh nukes end the world!!!!
meanwhile in the 2 places they've ever been used in aggression, a thriving populated metropolis.

conventional bombs killed more.
Also people weren't getting "breaking news" from the front line of the enemy we're trying to slaughter showing the inhumanity of war ever 5 seconds. They would have been happy the war was over.

Nobody knew the full ramifications of nuclear bombs at the time and America's focus was to defeat the Germans before finishing up with the Japanese. If the Soviets somehow folded, the Western campaign would be absolutely horrific and I have little doubt Truman would have had qualms throwing the sauerkraut in the microwave.

>will knock you down permanently with one hit
Truly the most American cartridge.

Come join the murder user:

Attached: TYSON_YANKEEFIST.jpg (1200x809, 779K)

>rectal ballistics
Literal ass blasting

enjoying those Central Americans? sure are a lot of them

Not involved in this silly argument but Germany did have a massive stash of more advanced chemical weapons they could have unleashed on the British and possibly to a much smaller extend on the US east coast, and once they knew about atomic weapons it would have been only a a matter of time before they developed one although one has to wonder how much uranium they had.

Yeah man, the HK45C. Pretty much identical in size to a G19. The width measurement you see online for the HK45C is misleading; it measures width from the edge of the right-side slide stop to the edge of the left-side safety. It's a little heavier than a G19 though, but not so much that it's a pain to carry.

I EDC mine and love it. Cocked & locked gives it a nice crispy trigger, and it's very shootable. Pic related is 2 mags at 10yd yesterday as fast as I could pull the trigger; the head is a 6" circle for reference. I can't compare it to other 45s, my only real experience is with a bunch of different 9mm, and I can shoot this just as fast, even though I have to bear down on the grip a little harder.

Attached: 20180623_070043.jpg (2155x2873, 2.3M)

Usa would have been steamrolled if not for soviet aid, this fact infuriates fatniks

>sidearm

Go learn some history kid.

Gluck 30.

>inelastic collision
An inelastic collision is something like a Newton's Cradle video related:
youtube.com/watch?v=0LnbyjOyEQ8

A bullet hitting a human body is just about as ELASTIC as it gets. They is massive deformation and absorption of kinetic energy. That's the point. If a bullet impact was inelastic it wouldn't even penetrate the skin and would only impart kinetic energy to the target. The bullet would literally bounce off.

Shooting a wall with an airsoft gun is an example of an inelastic collision. You want your bullets to behave like airsoft?

So you would rather fire off a lot of weak rounds indescribably than to hit your target with one or two well aimed shots?
You need some more range time bud.
Btw it takes less than a second to reload an automatic pistol.

indiscriminately
I need to turn off auto correct.

If ammo was like fireworks!

.45ACP
The Block Buster of Ammo

.9mm
Lady Fingers

Attached: 1492242_s1_i1.jpg (225x300, 18K)

spotted the commie. "we only lost because our system was inferior." or "If this didn't exist and you fought like a man we'd kick your ass."

>but you aren't wrong.

Attached: 1523550964638.jpg (1000x1058, 660K)

>completely backwards
...but is it bait or genuine stupidity?
No matter, ksg yourself either way.

and the britsh merchant fleet, in which my grandfather was decorated for his service.

>Admits it's slow
>Admits it's capacity limited
>Avoids third argument

Attached: 1528818661347.jpg (500x400, 196K)

But the Soviet Union nor the Russian Empire didn't use the .45, what are you on about?

Shit thinking.

Attached: 4CEA2B0A-FC9A-4CF5-8649-5592FE654D9F.png (709x551, 476K)

>it's slow
pack more powder
>it's capacity limited
buy an extended magazine you pansy
>Avoids third argument
bring it on

Also because of the bigger weight of the boolits, it doesn't get thrown around or deflected on crucial things like bones, barries or heavy clothing.

lol9mm is pretty damn good hit in a nice soft spot, like 45 AARP, but throw in some pesky bones and other hard things and it's weaknesses really show.

It's why I carry God's gift to man, the .357 sig.

>best barrier penetration
>more power than a .45 AARP +P
>dat necked cartridge
>dat fireball and blast
>more capacity than .45 AARP

If you can find it for cheap there is almost no reason to carry other rounds in your duty or self-defense guns.

Attached: inside.jpg (1297x969, 379K)

Pushing them would hurt them too my guy, if the bullet doesn't completely penetrate then they will be pushed, it might be on the atomic level but that force has to go somewhere.

Russia didn't win shit in WWI.

>Those slow 830 FPS bullet!

except theres a toll booth set up on the .45 hole

spics> islamic anything
all day any day

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1280, 286K)

those feet per seconds really count when you're fighting Neo

Attached: neo_matrix_dodging_bullets_animooted.gif (320x180, 1.44M)

>He doesn't know about 460 Rowland

Attached: 127658DA-1C5C-473A-91BB-AD25D02B132F-2165-000001DF81DEF2CA.jpg (600x456, 29K)

>Dr. Faggler
>GNAA protocols
o i am laffin

we should have let Hitler take europe. think of all the shitposting that would have been avoided today