Ar15

how can the ar15 be considered an assault rifle if it doesn't even fire a rifle round?

Attached: 1494656418846.jpg (1109x1109, 306K)

AR fags rn

Attached: wojakfakesmug.jpg (601x508, 94K)

you're totally right, it's a varmint hunting device and should be completely ignored by retards REEEEing about baby killing assault guns

Every weapon can be used to assault, OP that has eyes so crazy you can see arkham asylum in them.

It is a rifle round. But it’s not an assault rifle. An assault rifle by definition is select fire, chambered in an intermediate cartridge, and effective to a minimum of 400*(sources may vary) meeters. The AR is only semi automatic, but meets the other two standards(in its standard configuration). Addtionally “AR” stands for “Armalite Rifle” not “assault rifle”

There are plenty of select fire AR-15s, you twit. The design is an assault rifle. AR stands for Armalite, not Armalite Rifle.

Attached: hH3pP8D.jpg (4608x3456, 1.44M)

Feet

what I never said that ar stud for assault rifle.

Such bait thread. Wow congrats OP u r so smrt

Attached: 1529065929971.png (800x800, 626K)

IDK dude. How can a bolt action be an assault rifle?

Attached: t2_b-tfb.jpg (900x728, 59K)

You're focused on the fact she has christmas lights up in june?

>AR stands for Armalite, not Armalite Rifle.
This

The AR-17 is a shotgun.

Attached: ArmaLiteAR17.jpg (1024x298, 16K)

>pictures can only be posted at the same time they're taken
i dunno what to tell you user

Attached: idfk.jpg (306x306, 22K)

Her feet are a little ruffed up and shes tan which means she's walking around barefoot in the sun. That aint no december picture.

>that
>tan

k?

>Mechanically trivial trigger group detail defines the designation
Stupid definition, stupid term. The german engineers had it right when they called their prototype a machine carbine. It was only hitler who introduced the nonsensical name of assault rifle.

Butter Face, Dyed Hair, Vacant Stare, Facial Expression Portrays Repressed Angst, Almost Hidden Ho Tats. Every picture tells a story

Because one of the classifications, of an assault rifle is an intermediate cartridge, which 5.56 is.

>Good job b8ing me

Every firearm you own is an "assault rifle"
Every weapon ((they)) own is a "Tool for Peace"

The engineers were playing word games because prior to showing it to the high command, all rifles were mandated to use the 7.92x57 in order to make logistics easier.

Amazing. The almost naked blonde in a pink thong is slutty? You should be a detective.

>good job b8ing me
>still uses the term "assault rifle" unironically

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 1.47.49 PM.png (671x486, 457K)

S-oy S-potted
there, that 'Detective' enough for you, you ignorant lil'bitch?

>assault rifles aren't real because alex jones told me so
How illiterate do you have to be to confuse assault weapon and assault rifle? Assault weapons exist, by the way, they're just not rifles.

Assault weapons aren't real, assault weapon is a term made up by politicians to describe guns they don't like with fancy magically potent cosmetic features

Attached: ar-15 vs mini-14.jpg (603x355, 37K)

>holy shit dude, I just put a fucking FLASH SUPRESSOR on my hunting rifle, its now an ASSAULT WEAPON holy shit this thing is so powerful they gotta ban this thing, its 3 real 5 me

An assault rifle is a select fire rifle chambered in an intermediate cartridge (like 5.56x45).

Attached: the_more_you_know.gif (320x240, 917K)

>Assault weapons exist, by the way
They don't actually.

1. Chambered in an intermediate cartridge (a short rifle cartridge)- not as much range and power as a full size rifle cartridge, but almost all fire fights happen within 300 meters. So you trade some superfluous power and range for lighter, easier to carry ammunition, which you can carry more of.
2. Feeds from a detachable magazine- quickly reloadable, and of course the magazines should have a capacity that makes 3 useful.
3. Selective fire- this way the soldier can both act as riflemen for precision shots and submachinegunner for suppression and close quarters room clearing.

These are what define the technical term assault rifle. Anything else you've heard is bullshit. This also means semi auto only ARs owned by private citizens are, by definition, not assault rifles. They meet the first two requirements, but not the last one, and they must meet all three to actually be assault rifles. They're just sporting carbines.

>politicians to describe guns they don't like
For civilians to own (civilians meaning serfs/peons)

>Assault weapons aren't real
Yes, they are.
They do. They're typically man portable explosive weapons like the SMAW or XM29.

>Assault rifles aren't real
>Made up leftist buzzwords
>Any weapon can be used to assault people

You're thinking of assault weapon you literal retard.

Attached: 1527174493925.jpg (244x207, 10K)

>5.56 is a pistol round

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Shitty bait. Armalite rifle, and it fires a small caliber suitable for engagements under 400 yds. AR-10 or FAL is what you're looking for if you want 308.

>assault rifle thread
>"any rifle can be used to assault someone, reeeeeeee"
>battle rifle thread
>no "any rifle can be used in battle, reeeeeeee"
What gives, Jow Forums?

assault rifle and battle rifle are real terms. why are you being retarded?

Who dat? I wanna bang her face.

Attached: tumblr_lsdre3HbhE1r0eak8o1_500.gif (500x405, 492K)

Attached: reee.gif (400x204, 44K)

>his girl doesnt light the room with colorful lights for sexytime.

Absolutely fucking sad, user

Attached: 1529022137377.gif (543x105, 83K)

>he needs distractions to get off with his chick
Sorry your girl is busted bro

>no "any rifle can be used in battle, reeeeeeee"
>What gives, Jow Forums?
I'd guess Jeff Cooper had a role

>he fucks in the dark, because he’s afraid his girl might see how small his dick is.

Womp womp

Not even close dude. I like smacking my wiener on my wifes face with the lights on. Trust me, she's seen it.

a lot of camgirls have christmas lights up year round.

It’s black and scary looking

>Mechanically trivial trigger group detail defines the designation
Uhhhh yes? That "trivial" difference changes one big thing.

weak bait, retard, fuck off & come back once you can the very least come up with a better bait

Are you talking about?