Can I load up my car with 20+ firearms

and thousands of rounds of ammo and drive the country looking for a place to live without breaking any laws?

Attached: 1521968489567.jpg (320x320, 41K)

Probably not.

It depends on what states you're driving through.

Country? Probably not. State? Probably.

all of them!

except Hawaii or Alaska, could do Alaska if I take the ferry and bypass canada

Attached: 1528257089927.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

can I take 20+ laptops and thousand of Memory Sticks and drive?

Attached: 1478760211261.jpg (1727x1961, 1.03M)

If this is a serious post look up safe passage laws and have them out of sight and unloaded or more depending on the states but that's the least. Don't answer any questions.

I think thats the whole point, can you take one or 2 or 20+ with you to move to a new town some where in the 50 states. I know I could take 50+ TV with me if I could fit them and they where m property why not firearms. At what point is your property no longer yours to own and where are these pockets of laws in other states that would enforce them on you, maybe even take away your liberty by a prison sentence ehh!

Attached: 1522817361138.gif (240x180, 942K)

Safe passage laws

so using that as law you can tour the country loaded for bear, right?
Cop pulls you over in bumfuck nowhere in some speed trap, asks you if you have any weapons etc on you , you reply Yes I have.....
Now what do you do???????

Attached: oo7 030.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

In theory yes, they need to be in locked containers, unloaded, with the ammo stored in a separate container. This is federal law

In practice local cops in some states and especially in DC don't respect this law and will fuck with your shit

You're going to run into DOT regulations moving all that ammo. It'll be considered an explosive load.

>This is federal law
show me the law!
why is this particular piece of property different then other pieces?

Attached: 1527154832643.jpg (544x544, 71K)

what if I had a van and filled it with fine wine and drove it through out the country! Would I run afoul of the law then?

Attached: behold.jpg (612x415, 87K)

Not sure. Depending on the size of the load the ATF might have something to say about it. Or maybe state alcohol control boards.

>DOT regulation
isnt that just for commercial vehicles?

Attached: 1032077.jpg (900x738, 82K)

Have them unloaded. Out of sight. Ammo packaged separately than the guns. Don't mention them to anyone (particularly police) unless if specifically asked. That should be enough to get you through any red state as long as you aren't driving drunk, smoking pot, or being watched closely as a sketchy individual.

Blue states are trickier. There's a lot more gun regulations that are growing by the day. There's a lot that's probably illegal to take into blue states like ak47s or ar15s that aren't considered "featureless". Or magazines of higher capacity than that state allows. You take banned firearms into a blue state and get caught and they'll look at it as a very serious crime. Particularly if you got busted for something else like having a bit of pot in the car. They love to pretend small quantity of drugs and many guns makes a man a kingpin. They'd probably come up with some insane story about how you just made a huge drug sale and were running drugs in exchange for guns or vice versa. The media would sell that narrative and people will buy it because people are cattle, particularly in a blue state. Then you'd be doing real hard crime.

Don't go carting around a million guns, particularly if one or two of them are loaded, in blue states, that's just asking for trouble.

Yeah but its my own personal property!

Attached: 1529481237733s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

Not necessarily. If you've got more than X lbs of ammo it's considered a Hazmat load (explosive) and needs appropriate placards. I don't remember what X was but I do remember it being surprisingly low.

Prepare your anus for asset forfeiture.

you're completely fucking helpless aintcha? Have you tried doing a modicum of research or did you just come in here to show how dependent you are?

what if I have so many that i would have to fill the entire car up with them? Is there a limit a quota or is this all Color of Law BS that no one has tested in the courts because we have all been fucking sheep for the last 100 years!

Attached: 1529430615425.gif (211x158, 1.95M)

Fucking Jow Forums is everywhere today. Why don't you fucks go back to your hole.

If you're passing through a state, state laws do not apply. You're able to bring any "illegal" firearm that's not federally regulated through any state, so long as you abide by federal law on this. Stop pulling stuff out of your ass and stay informed.

there are storage requirements. look them up.

>through any state
no stopping?

>implying the Jow Forums ideology is limited to a single board
They're more common than you think, or wish

Have you not noticed that the letter of the law doesn't always apply in our nation. There's all kinds of stories for men getting arrested on trumped up bullshit just because they were legally concealed carrying and the cop didn't like the notion of civilians with firearms.

Also, in blue states, firearm owners are heavily demonized and all of the propaganda paints the picture of civilian gun owners being dangerously disturbed and criminally inclined.

Police are in love with power and the rules generally don't matter so much. If you look how they perceive a criminal to look and are "behaving suspiciously" they can pin all kinds of shit on you. Also note that drug dogs nearly always hit false positives, enabling them to disassemble your car and impound it even if nothing is found.

All I can say about cops is you simply NEVER give them a reason. You act like a nerdy dork. You dress as retardedly autistic as possible (the harmless kind of autist, not the serial killer variety). You be ultra polite and respectful, you never mention anything that triggers red flags with them (chief among them, firearms). And they'll pass you right over....

But any man with 30 loaded weapons in plain sight needs to be looked at more closely. This is just an objective truth. To not do so would be negligent. They can't have a fucking mass killing happen and say they pulled the guy over 2 hours before and let him go. Any sane person would box that shit so it's not seen. And if in a small car with it all must sit on seats have them in cases at least. Maybe a sheet or some clothing on top of them.

If you seem guilty as sin in our culture, you will be accused of a lot of shit you didn't do because people are understandably leery of you. Try to be a norm monkey when it's proper.

well obviously you can stop for gas or a bite to eat, but you can't stick around. I don't know the ins and outs of where that line is drawn. I assume stopping at a hotel overnight is probably a no-no. Were I to do this, I'd like, look up the law or something.

>But any man with 30 loaded weapons in plain sight needs to be looked at more closely.
the whole thread is hypothetical! With that, why are there limits to the number of personal property one owns and needs to move to greener pastures? I mean thats what freedom is all about folks. You dont have to be a mass murdering troll that the fake media and Hollywood has impressed into your minds! Whats teh difference between owning 20 TV or 20 Rifles? And if there is one what is the quota or limit of your freedoms to own this type of property that is secured in the US Constitution.
Everyone is just brushing it off as thats to many, you can do that this agency that ageny will get you ...I call BS our law seem to be BS too...

Attached: DeDnrN8X0AI-266.jpg (615x409, 16K)

have you noticed your post is ignorant as all hell?
You can't conceal carry across state lines willy nilly. Once again, if you're transporting firearms across state lines, this is legally outlined. Follow it and I guarantee you no one will have a problem.
You need to go actually read the laws to know what you can get away with because in this specific case that OP is talking about, no one should see your guns and if you get pulled over for speeding and they see your shit, they'll inquire and then tell you to have a nice day. Because it's not suspicious at all if you're abiding by the law in the first place due to the requirements set forth.

>Notwithstanding any other provision of any law or any rule or regulation of a State or any political subdivision thereof, any person who is not otherwise prohibited by this chapter from transporting, shipping, or receiving a firearm shall be entitled to transport a firearm for any lawful purpose from any place where he may lawfully possess and carry such firearm to any other place where he may lawfully possess and carry such firearm if, during such transportation the firearm is unloaded, and neither the firearm nor any ammunition being transported is readily accessible or is directly accessible from the passenger compartment of such transporting vehicle: Provided, That in the case of a vehicle without a compartment separate from the driver’s compartment the firearm or ammunition shall be contained in a locked container other than the glove compartment or console.

Attached: 5541v3423.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Well man, I agree with you. Men should be free to have as many weapons as they want (and bigger nastier ones like artillery and automatic ones). That's how our nation was meant to be...

but that's just not how it is. Don't go brandishing weapons, conceal them if you can, don't travel with a billion guns in arms reach (particularly if they're loaded). It's just important to NOT seem like a menace to society. You should do this out of basic understanding of politeness and manners. In the 1700/1800s it would be fully legal for a man to cart his cannon around town, but it wouldn't be socially polite and it would *certainly* draw suspicion. As it should. Not to many good reasons for a man to be carting a cannon around town just like there's not too many good reasons to be carting around 30 guns in plain sight.

I agree that men should be free to own firearms and use them however they want (provided it's not aggression against others, but defensively is fine). BUT it's also important not to do insane things that only a dangerous individual would be up to.

ok then we push the limits, rent a large UHaul and fill that with firearms.. No one can see them, and there are hundreds of them. You get stopped at nigh in bumfuck because your headlight is out! IS it a Supreme Court case or What?

Attached: 9AEC3397-CD51-4FEB-ABE4-C746C780BABD_1526864722.gif (500x320, 84K)

there isn't a fucking limit other than how many you can fit in your vehicle while also abiding by the requirements laid out to avoid getting in trouble by some fucked state.
summer is too blatantly here

>Don't go brandishing weapons
?

Attached: 1520197071144.jpg (1200x1077, 1.83M)

no. assuming you are transporting them appropriately. Mind you, this would also mean you got pulled over in a state with stringent firearm transportation laws in the first place.
the law literally already exists, if you're pulled over and even detained for it, you are still in the clear.

Though that's amazingly badass, I'm fairly sure the owner has to have a micropenis. And even if he doesn't everyone would simply assume it.

You get stopped at nigh in bumfuck because your headlight is out! IS it a Supreme Court case or What?

In bumfuck America? Hell no, the officer would just send you on your way. Now if he's passing through Chicago and they pull him over, they'll through the book at him, likely turn it into some type of gun running charge.

>Now if he's passing through Chicago and they pull him over, they'll through the book at him, likely turn it into some type of gun running charge.
One Nation
Under God
With Liberty
And Justice
For All!

Attached: 1528693442510.jpg (640x409, 34K)

No, seriously. My lawyer has advised me on a few occasions when traveling with firearms to simply go around Chicago. Sometimes the whole state of Illinois.

It's a fucking no man's land.

when I use to drive cross country Ohio Pennsylvania and New jersey where always the worse fucking states to enter. Ohio has cops along every two miles of highway! Penn troopers all look gay, and we all know about jersey! (Theme song to the sopranos playing in background)

Attached: 1482393718183.png (888x888, 261K)

What if Missouri banned Toyota's from their streets? Is that kind of like the gun laws in Blue States?

Attached: 36082670-AC8F-465E-BD08-EC4CCBA9D26D-741-0000030908AF0285.jpg (750x725, 365K)

Attached: download.png (1200x800, 50K)

Firearms Owners Protection Act

Look into it son.

Attached: gesture.jpg (217x350, 26K)

Attached: lookatthatguy.png (295x408, 263K)

Ammunition is considered an ORM-D hazmat item and subject to packaging restrictions when shipped in bulk. This isn't a question of "da gubbmint gonna take ma guns," it's a question of "if you get t-boned by a semi trailer and your car catches fire, are we looking at a potential explosion?"

Get a load of this faggot.

>I can do anything a man can do!

>packaging restrictions when shipped in bulk

Driving your ammo in your own personal vehicle isn't "shipping" it over a shipping service.

No, you would need to make sure that your guns were legal in each and every jurisdiction you passed through. States, cities, etc might have different local laws.

You can choose to take the risk, but if you get pulled over and any of the items you have is illegal, you will get fucked if it is found.

You're not actually this stupid, are you?

It is if you're moving more than 24 pounds of material. Note: packaging weight doesn't count, so that's 24 pounds of powder, not counting brass and lead. Still, I doubt a cop will split that hair with you by the side of the road. Just keep shit well packed and out of sight.

You can drive through any state with any gun so long as you dont stop for more then 30 minutes according to FOPA

Yes you can. Actually just did that my self. You are protected under FOPA as long as you are just passing through and all guns are unloaded and out of your reach.

Most states this wouldn't be an issue. Some, like Jew York and their prison bitch Jew Jersey, require registration and other asinine steps.

Say you wanted to travel through that region.

Every firearm must be unloaded, locked, in a TSA approved gun case, which has to be locked, and stored in a part of your vehicle that is not acessable from the passenger compartment.

Every firearm must be done the same way.

All ammo must be in a locked TSA approved case away from the firearm and inacessable from the passenger compartment.

Magazines are to be unloaded and still susceptible to local laws. As in 7-10rnd bans are still enforceable.

See how it gets real stupid real fast?

I looked into it in my green book. As long as it's under 500lbs it doesn't require placarding/endorsement. Also DOT couldn't give two French fucks about what you do in a POV. They'd much rather bitch about a cab marker blinking on my truck than a pickup pulling a RV trailer over 3x it's towing capacity.

>at least I have muh dick

Look up 'peaceable journey' laws

Avoid going through New York, they don't recognize FOPA

this is not true.

Not only is your post just wrong but..
>As in 7-10rnd bans are still enforceable.
this is the most untrue and unenforceable thing ever. It is illegal to steal your mags if you're passing through a shitty state.

Then you can drive back and spend thousands of dollars to sue them. They bet you won't.

Maybe. Some states require the weapons to be sealed or locked and separated from the ammunition, which is in their own sealed/locked box.

Are there any recorded instances of someone passing through who had their firearms accessories or firearms confiscated? If so, share.

Firearm Owners Protection Act says that you can travel through any state with any gun or magazine, even if it is illegal in that state, as long as it is not loaded (magazine can not be inserted at all, no round in chamber) and not readily available to the driver (in a trunk, or locked in a container. Glove boxes do not count). You need to just be passing through the state. You can stop for gas and food, but you can't fuck around and go to the movies or stay for a week in a hotel or anything like that.

Fuck you kike

What do you mean by "look for a place to live"? If you mean a place to buy, then probably. If you don't properly secure them though a lot of states have laws about properly storing weapons in vehicles and if one isn't done right they're obviously just going to take them all, and the ammo too. As far as I know most police have a policy about not giving back ammo either.
If you just want to walk into some random land and camp then no that's likely going to be tresspassing. If it's not public property (government owned that they tend to have a lot of camping regulations about) you're going to end up on private property. Think of it this way, civilization likely wouldn't just let a bear wonder out from the woods to town and let it stay in town. While it's a bit different than that generally what you're trying to do is steal land from somebody else that owns it.

>Follow all local speed limits and ordinances regarding road safety. Never get puled over or questioned. Arrive at my destination with no issues whatsoever.
I dunno this seems too hard guys.

>taillight dies en route and get pulled over
>try not to sperg out
>sperg out
>complain when they do a thorough check
>tfw still no legal issues as my weapons are stored appropriately