ITT:Jow Forums approved graphic novels

ITT:Jow Forums approved graphic novels.
Just wondering if Jow Forums can recommend any good series to me. I'm a fan of old Judge Dredd comics and novels.

Attached: hrrmmmmm.jpg (1280x704, 57K)

Hardboiled
Punisher MAX

Black Powder Red Earth for PMC's operating operationally in Iraq

Attached: bg_portfolio.jpg (924x622, 316K)

Attached: 20170901_002436.jpg (350x181, 46K)

>Hardboiled
looks pretty cool.
love that frank miller

Vietnam Journal by Don Lomax. He's a genuine Vietnam veteran, so it's not Hollywood fluff. Good stories by someone who was there.

Attached: vietnam-comic-valley-of-death-pg1.jpg (900x1350, 381K)

Nick Fury Max is also good

Punisher by Ennis.

Attached: punisher by garth ennis.jpg (1988x3056, 1.53M)

>Judge Dredd
that was an awesome movie. loved it so damn much!

Yeah sure, I know a "Vietnam veteran" who spent the entire war in Oklahoma. He now mooches off the VA, Medicare, Department of The Aging, State Agencies & County Social Services for every fucking penny. This Irish piece of shit's rent is paid, he freeloads healthcare and free transport, he gets free meals on wheels, has gotten a scooter AND a fucking hove-around, a mini van with a lift, ramps built around apartment entrance and then sold them off. SOLD. THEM. OFF!!! Veterans are the biggest fucking welfare queens in America. Worse than any Mexican or Black that I have ever seen. He tried to stiff me on rent and I took his ass to court and threaten to out everything he did. He didn't show up so I got a default judgement. He moved to SC and thought he would escape paying me. Got the paperwork to my Sheriff, was able to get someone to file in the county he resides in SC and had my Sheriff pressure the Sheriff down in Bubbafuck, SC to get off their ass and do an income execution which perfectly hit on the first week of the month and seize his bank account after welfare funds went it. There is a mechanism for degenerates to fight SS funds from being seized but he was either too stupid to do it, or just didn't bother to make waves. I got my $1200 plus over $600 in fees. He gets around $2200 from Social Security and god knows what else. FUCK VETERANS. I refuse to hire them or rent to them.

No, "Judge Dredd" was an absolute shitfest. "Dredd" was a great movie.

>:Jow Forums approved graphic novels

Crossed.

Nice edgy post my dude.

Attached: 1519202299670.jpg (1080x1040, 98K)

Not really when you think about it. Crossed depicts the world some Jow Forumsommandos would enjoy, leaving their basements to emerge in a world free from the disappointed looks of their mothers and the demands of normie society. Instead, they'd be engaging in IRL shitposting, raping Chads and Stacies and creating new meme worthy phrases like "Horsecock!" and "Ass bugers!"

Attached: 2018-06-23 15.04.44.png (1591x634, 1.44M)

After sin city I have prayed for a live action Hardboiled. One of the best.

>Punisher Max
yep

Attached: War.jpg (1988x3056, 3.44M)

Attached: RCO003.jpg (1041x1600, 604K)

Attached: RCO004.jpg (1041x1600, 675K)

Attached: RCO005.jpg (1041x1600, 525K)

More /his/ than Jow Forums, but still pretty good

Attached: My Name is Nero v2 p048.png (944x1400, 107K)

I kinda like how bleak it is there is no rebuilding civilization or getting guns and clearing the crossed, there is just surviving, the premise actually scared more than the gore/rape (i became desensitized after some time).
The crossed are a bit OP tho, they don't even need to catch you to infect you (blood and spit are enough) and you turn within seconds.

More the MAX stuff, his marvel knights run is full wacky of hijinks (but still has some Jow Forums parts like the grand nixon island arc)
>TFW kriegkopf was /ourguy/ all along.

*full of wacky hijinks.

Talking about that, i once had a plan for striking back at the crossed.
I would find someone with HIV and take his blood samples in exchange for giving him food, shelter and if possible medicine; i would them pozz the crossed by feeding them "bait" who were pozzed with the samples previously; due to how crossed murderfuck each other when fighting over people it would contaminate almost all nearby crossed (Who would go on to pozz the majority of people they turn due to how they infect people); due to their total lack of self-preservation the pozzed crossed would die in early stages due to infections.

Is that a XL64 on the top ? where the hell did he get this ?

Punisher armory is a good look at 80s and 90s tacticool memery, it also has the most realistic hand-held minigun portrayal i have seen so far.

Attached: eCetdzt-t7clLXdlT-zlH5KAPx-BlYtP4LTSJMmDsKHgsjsR9qkrWpIl1-VB4yJS_0yFUwcyBrizGw=s0.jpg (989x1519, 271K)

The M60 massacre was GOAT but the movie version of it was shit, why the hell did they think having him hang upside down from a spinning chandelier while dual wielding smgs would be better ?

Also can anyone identify the gun at the bottom beside the deagles ?

Kill or be Killed is Jow Forumsino.

>doesn't recognize a beretta 92

Wish Punisher poster would come back. Looked forward to his threads on the weekends. Maybe if we are all really good and eat our vegetables he will grace us with another installment.

t. assblassted hippie that his free love gf left him for a chad Marine with Hue combat experience and a strong jawline