Are these just for aspies?

pistol retention lanyards and cords. Are they actually useful? I've never run one.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-23 at 16.00.24.png (1239x676, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1YN9QMKpBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if i was fighting on boats or on horseback it would be a good idea

What about on a motorcycle or atv?

Attached: trevoratv.jpg (1280x800, 142K)

no specificly not in any wheeled/tracked vehicle
wouldn't want it to get caught in a wheel if i did manage to drop it on horseback/on a boat it would be good incase you get knocked into the water/off your horse

What about aerial insertion e.g. via fast roping or using parachutes?

>run

Attached: tim and eric.gif (245x230, 920K)

At first I read anal insertion and imagined someone using this with some gear as makeshift anal beads.
Fuck man this place is doing things to my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1YN9QMKpBo

If you have a rough and tumble job where your gun may get knocked loose, then yeah sure. That and secondary securement is a big favorite for gov/mil jobs. Can't go around trusting retards that join

I used to use one while playing airsoft. It was really good for that, made aiming a little more difficult though cause you had to pull against the cord.

>velcro
>phone cord
>heat shrink tubing

I just saved you 15 dollars, this looks shitty

you dont want to cheap out on the cord. theres a huge difference between some shitty telephonecord or generic rope. the problems with the cheap shit is it hangs loose and is in the way.

>are they just for aspies
yes

I use one of those straps you put around your neck to hold security cards or VIP tix. I use it when I wear a chest rig with a Tokerev in case in bounces out!

Attached: blank-security-tag-with-black-neck-band-isolated-on-white-background-E6Y228.jpg (976x1390, 74K)

>run
>a lanyard

Nice trips.

It's absolutely fantastic for making sure E-8s don't bother you when they're bored of not doing anything and thinking about their unfaithful fat wife.

come on, we all know everyone on Jow Forums is gay. we all love traps. the ones who don't are just closeted. I want to be a manly man and have a 50's style nuclear family, but also want that sweet sweet boipucci too.

Attached: 1528506945491.jpg (1000x750, 278K)

Why do you think bathhouses were so common in the 50's?

>run

>I've never run one

I kinda just stopped worrying about it desu. Im sure the metric fuckton of atrazine, onions, and flouride and processed meats that have been shoved down my throat since birth have played into it but its like, do i actively think men are attractive? No. Do i actively seek shit out with men? No. Will i ocassionaly be mid meat beat and look at something with a penis? Yep. If it gets the rocks off it gets the rocks off thats aboot it

>tfw too masc to trap
>no Jow Forumsommando would ever want me as their wife
>will never have someone to shoot innawoods with in the day and struggle snuggle me at night

>Tfw too tall to trap (6'6")
>No Jow Forumscommando could ever get with me, due to them being a manlets.

>Not being a real woman

Attached: suffering.jpg (850x400, 55K)

>the bait and setup
The degenerate shitposting is getting out of control.

>tfw no trap gf

>we all love traps
>we

Attached: 41CE372C-872B-4F20-AFAE-2F40FBA09748.gif (480x270, 693K)

Jow Forums is full of these psyops where obnoxious fags to try to convince everyone they're gay so they can justify their degeneracy.
The most effective way to normalize something is to trivialize it woth comedy.

I was interested in one of these for jogging not this faggotry

Attached: 1525413692367.png (265x265, 115K)

>psyops
lol yeah sure I'm gonna go kiss my bf now cya later loser

>I've never run one.
you sound like a gigantic fucking tool

Attached: professor-screweyes-were-back-a-dinosaurs-story-9.36.jpg (210x240, 7K)

No, all they do is snag on door handles and branches. That can he annoying, or worse mean you can't bring your weapon up when you need to.

I never post on here, but I've seen other MP's on here from time to time who will know what I'm talking about. Some units are lucky and their SOP allows you to forget that garbage, but mine forces us to use those stupid things. They're not even useful for weapon retention because they have so much slack someone could still turn it on you.

If you have to use one, I recommend tucking the excess cord into your pocket and practice drawing from different angles.

*be annoying

Also I've seen those ones with the velcro strap like in your photo get yanked from people's belts. Making it even more useless.

He's right u know. Thots work the same way bruh and gays try and emulate thot behavior

Bought one for giggles, and because my 92 has a lanyard loop that felt superfluous without it.

I imagine it would be useful if I did a lot of tactical 3 gun stuff and was in the habit of just dropping my sidearm instead of holstering it. Then again, I'd probably just trip on it or fuck up the finish even more.

Speak for yourself faggot

Attached: 1519002847935.png (776x795, 934K)

This

>tfw no qt trap waifu or non-promiscuous twink husbando to snuggle and fugg

why do 90% of homos have to be complete sluts? is it just the raging sex drive that makes them homo in the first place? bath house would be icky for me, bunch of random dudes i don't even know.

>onions and flouride
that probably doesn't help, neither does elevated testosterone levels and being constantly horny either.

>too masc to trap
user i don't really care about looks as long as you like dresses and stockings. Who would want a twink with horrible daddy-issues anyways? Are you into other masculine guys though?

i-is s-six foot okay, s-senpai?

not even me, knob.

;-;

>not wanting to fuck a cute girl with a feminine penis
gay

>psyops
who knows, maybe you're just the anti-gay psyops.

Attached: 1528515445293.jpg (1280x1069, 283K)

Fucking a guy up the ass can be fun because you're depriving him of his masculinity.
Traps just take it to a whole nother level.