My gut tells me some trained gunsmiths live on this board...

My gut tells me some trained gunsmiths live on this board. What are the most retarded homebrew designs/abominations you've ever laid eyes/hands on? This goes for FFL dealers as well.

Attached: newprodinprocessLG.jpg (579x363, 87K)

>Super Soulja Boy

Attached: 1508893695590.jpg (320x275, 25K)

.410 in a 1911
Deer god no...

I saw a video about a lgbtqdiapp+-420 group that trained with guns and i saw a pathetic excuse for a female shoot a shotgun with a scope on it.
Even with slugs thats retarded.
Picture from same video, but different person

Attached: sjwgunclub.png (467x381, 350K)

>leggings
>trendy sun hat
>dyed hair

Is this what they’ll wear to bash the fash?

Attached: 7B54AE5E-C891-4F70-8240-D1B0CB2267CE.png (750x730, 470K)

check the catalogue before you post mongoloid

Don't forget the loose-fit sandals

Oh Lord. They better damn well stay far away from here, and become proper citizens like magic.

>Even with slugs that's retarded.

Not really, especially a 1-4x like that.

I do seriously wonder if they actually knew to run sabot slugs through that rifled slug barrel or not, though...

Scoped shotguns and slugs is the only option in the state of Illinois, due to rifle hunting bans, so...

Right, if I'm forced to hunt durr with a shotgun, I'm going with really nice sabot slugs and a 4x.

>but I still wonder if xe or xir put the right shells in xir xzhotgun

That's a dude, too

>battlefield3.jpg

You are triggering me

this is more a work around for our retarded laws than an abomination

Attached: 1524651663574.jpg (1682x1126, 309K)

Wait, I see two hammers and possibly two ejection ports. Is that an O/U?

>that stance

seriously though if I can hit a gong at 200m with pistol sights with .357 easily, niggers should be able to hit something with slugs from a rifled shotgun at 50m.

Iron sights a best, if you can't hit a chest sized target at 300m with irons with mininum a 5.56 or 6.5 cartridge you don't deserve to have guns. 200-300+ is the realm of optics depending on the cartridge.

Attached: 1529713855260.jpg (400x337, 25K)

>commie units
Europoor detected

>europoor
ausfalian

Attached: 1519639298424.jpg (763x757, 59K)

>What are the most retarded homebrew designs/abominations you've ever laid eyes/hands on?

google "pepe liberator"

Which country?

More like ausfelon.

Attached: carl-grimes-chandler-riggs-in-episode-1-of-amcs-the-walking-dead-photo-by-gene-page-amc.jpg (488x651, 30K)

>I've shot guns probably five or six times total
>Go to range with new cheap af AR
>Expecting to miss or iron sights need to be adjusted
>Get cheap gun rest
>Aim for 100 yd gong
>Ring it
>Aim for 300 yd
>Ring it
>aim for 500 yd gong
>Miss twice
>Ring it
feelsgoodman.jpg

I had a hard time hitting anything while standing prone, though; I need to work on my arm strength, so I've started lifting.

Attached: 20180608_155558.jpg (4032x3024, 3.94M)

>Teaching someone how to drive a car by starting with a manual transmission

russia

There's nothing wrong with a scope on a shotgun. The reason you would is so you don't have to train your eye to focus at different distances, which can be difficult if you have shitty vision.

ARs are know for their accuracy as long as you don't mess up the upper and lower connectors

Literally every country outside north America.

which law is it a work-around?

Russia is super anti-gun, funny how cuckservatives love them.

Underated post

>shotgun with a scope on it.
>Even with slugs thats retarded.
This happens a lot in some states because it's illegal to use anything but slugs to shoot deer. It's getting fixed and straight-walled rifle cartridges are being acceped.

CAAAAAAAAAAARRRRLLLL!

Attached: The-Walking-Dead-Promo-Rick-Grimes.jpg (670x409, 19K)

I have never witnessed such a noguns summerpost and I probably never will again

Russia has actually been loosening their laws as of late, last I heard. Carry of "traumatic" pistols is getting rather common (Essentially straight blowback pistols that fire rubber-coated steel balls). They've also found work-arounds for their laws that allow them to convert their AK's, SKS's, Mosin Nagant's, etc to "shotguns".

Attached: 336 TKM shotgun round info.jpg (617x870, 69K)

>"shotguns".
yes, shotguns. Anyway lethal force is now much more legally justified than it used to be. (which was near impossible)