REEEEEEE

REEEEEEE

Attached: image.jpg (640x636, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2018/06/13/candidate-who-cut-ar-15-barrel-loses-democratic-primary-badly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>several faggots filmed themselves making illegal SBRs as part of their gay little protest
>ATF doesn't kick in doors and massacre their families
Literally the one time I want the government to engage in some jackbooted thuggery, and they decide to not do it. Fucking faggots. The whole lot of them.

REEEEEEEEEEE

>mods of Jow Forums and Jow Forums make fag sticky to silent dissent and pacify even more of the community
>how dare they have politics hurr even though politics and guns are intrinsically connected
>Jow Forums fucking ads are political

I fucking hate this site

I hate Jow Forums too

guns.com/2018/06/13/candidate-who-cut-ar-15-barrel-loses-democratic-primary-badly/

>"Karen Mallard, a teacher running a low-budget campaign to win the Democratic primary for Virginia’s 2nd U.S. House District, only picked up 37 percent of the vote on Tuesday against the better-funded Elaine Luria, a former Navy officer who runs a Norfolk art studio."

Attached: Simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpg (400x373, 25K)

he actually commits a felony in the video by making a sbr
also post coding socks

Every time I see this stupid bitchass' face when I'm phonebrowsing at work it angers me. The look on his face begging for acceptance from his liberal overlords make me sick to my core. Never surrender.

>some butt hurt numale curry muncher makes a big stink about a Simpsons character
ENUFF

Attached: 1529442164554.jpg (900x697, 100K)

All I ever get is ads for hentai games and shit.

Attached: 1510300377291.gif (399x369, 39K)

That would be the second time we wanted this, user.

Attached: the day k wished an anon got v&.png (2008x2404, 2.08M)

>Not blocking all ads

>Jow Forums Technology.
welp, they got the right demographics

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *barfing noises* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 2UDsdFA.jpg (399x388, 19K)

Addblock nigga.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

BEGIN THE OPERATIONS

Attached: DI7Ml4jUEAEv64X.jpg (900x900, 147K)

This, who actually sees this shit?

Phone posters

Phone addblock.

Why do these people that hate AR's seem to love m14 knock off rugers that take AR bullets?

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-215505.png (1440x2560, 286K)

You can always go back to r edd it, "user."

Let's be honest the Mini 14 is basically only known by people who actually like guns. Also if it has wooden parts it can't possibly be used to kill a person. Everyone knows that!

Attached: 1527187533549.jpg (1000x643, 86K)

What did he say that makes you say that?

Good

"The horror"

holy mother of fuck
i'm not one to advocate for murder usually, but this gets my blood fucking boiling

That's just on the NSFW boards for me. On the blue boards, I always see weird clickbait articles. I'll never get to find out what the picture was that that wife took that made her husband divorce her though. Feels bad man. :-(

I promise you, it was a badly cooked steak and a lukewarm beer.

>mfw the Mini-14 has the high score
>mfw the Mini-14 BTFO's the Fed's
ARfags can't even compete, their range toy jams even in a clean building.

Attached: 1529477951850.jpg (711x735, 135K)

tfw everytime i go to the range have to clean my ar15 in between reloads

Attached: 1525996118821.jpg (567x437, 26K)

>mods made this
>it’s a banner
Get out newfag. It’s clickbait, just clickbait.

Don't feel bad, wait till you do it after qual' prepare for 3 or more hours of cleaning.

People who realize that keeping Jow Forums online costs money and “enjoy” the site.

Only reddit newfags like you like the sticky

Kill yourself mod sucker

>not using uBlock and 4chanX
Yikes, I knew that Jow Forums was tech illiterate but this is too much.

Clover has no adds

>I'll never get to find out what the picture was that that wife took that made her husband divorce her though.
There was a dead space in the wooden bedframe structure and a dude was hiding in it. In the pic you can see him peeking out of a slit.

Luria appears to be anti gun as well; her website says she's endorsed by Giffords PAC

It’s the democrat primary so anti gun is implied

Wow, that sounds absolutely SHOCKING. I almost CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I wonder what happened next?

Attached: 1528928965050.jpg (960x960, 61K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Did the ATF actually do something though?

That rifle was actually being cut to be rewelded and converted into another rarer version.
It's okay user, but it was truely a horrifying experience until that was discovered.

You would be surprised. There are still libertarians on Jow Forums.

4chanX works whenever it wants now. Updated and reinstalled both Violentmonkey and 4chanX : nothing improved.

Did the ATF ever say anything?