First Time Gun Buyer

Buying my first gun on my monday, bully me into spending more than $170, like I plan to. suggestions also welcome. :)

Attached: Sam Hyde Wojak.png (600x600, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTfZSNogbV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god damn nogunz cant even fucking ask properly, what is your gun going to be for??

Um, not sure what you'd even consider buying for that. You buying online or in-store?

>$170
BB gun?

Delete this shit thread and post something gun related, you fucking aspie.

buying either a shotgun for skeet shooting, something I'm decent at. Or a rifle for coyotes on my property and fun on the range.

The only thing you could buy for less than 170 dollars are hunnidolla hipoint pistols (Which I'm assuming you aren't over 21 in which case you can't get a pistol) or maybe a cheap .22LR rifle. This is excluding ammo, cleaning equipment, storage equipment, etc.

Expand your budget to 400 dollars at a minimum so you can MAYBE get a decent rifle along with all the other necessities that come with owning a firearm. Of course, that's assuming you aren't just underageb& filling space for (You)s

170 new will get you a ring of fire gun friend unless you buy used, and your first should be new, it's special.

You can pay 50 bucks more and get a CZ clone actually able to be taken apart, has a half-cock feature, doesn't weigh 3 lbs unloaded, isn't made from pot metal, doesn't bend extractors, looks decent and is pleasant to shoot. Plus they come with decent sights.

the $170 is a new mossberg maverick the gun store must just want to get rid of. What kind of rifle would be good for coyotes attacking the goats on my land?

You can get a used Marlin model 60 and a bulk pack of federal auto match for that. Do it OP.

I've bought all kinds of good guns for $150, you're in the realm of single shot bolt action .22s, break action single shot shotguns, sporterized milsurp, all kinds of fine choices.

If that's really all you got, I would go the .22 route. You can find old single shots all steel and wood, give them a clean up, learn to maintain it and have a blast shooting at targets hundreds of yards out. Here in Canada we have a brand called cooey that are everywhere and cheap as balls, I'm sure Americans have all sorts of similar stuff.

>tfw your first gun was a 160$ mosin, manufactured in '28, round reciever, bore clean as fuck, made in tula

I am pretty sure I won, I don't think they knew what they had.

Attached: 1528212769689.jpg (499x749, 122K)

and all matching serials, forgot to mention that.

Attached: 1525964141156.png (380x349, 70K)

For 170 bucks any new gun will be a piece of garbage, used that could be workable and punch way above its weight.

so a .22 would best cohoice for my purposes or should I spend more to get a special bab. I only have ~$2,500, what would a slightly irresponsible adult spend if he was to splurge.

What's the purpose? Range toy? Hunting/varmint control? Conceal carry and/or home defense? Just something to shoot some tiny metal projectiles at random tin cans and other objects? Either way barring used guns and private sales $170 is Maverick 88 money, which may be alright for a noob.

Just get a 22 user. They are the gateway drugs of the firearm world. This time next year you'll be arguing about the latest socom round

Okay, you know what? Im gonna say it.

Horse cock is fucking mediocre. You know why?

Because it lacks complexity. Canine cock has that glorious knot

"But horsecock has a flare!!!!" Yeah and after it cums its soft. Who wants a partner with super short stamina? "But the flare keeps the cum inside you!!!" For what? 15 seconds!? A knot does that too, for much longer, and its in just the right place to press against your prostate/g-spot. So with each one of your lovers heartbeats you can get propelled further into pleasure.

Or what about the luscious curved taper of a dolphin or orca? Thick at the base and the taper makes it an easy adjustment for beginners wroldwide. Not to mention they're PREHENSILE.

And hows about the barbed feline cock? It takes some getting used to for sure, and its not for everyone. But those barbs can really take you to the next level, the pain mixed in with the pleasure is exquisite.

Look at snakes and sharks! There's two dicks to play with.

Dragons have bumps and ridges, tapered and knotted, and every combination between!!!

Alligators and crocodiles have dicks that are literally ALWAYS erect.

And don't even start on size. Last I checked, sex isn't all about the dick, as a matter of fact you could say the cock is less than half of the important part of sex.

Horsecock is just glorified, uncomfortable, human cock, with no merits other than size, and thats a pretty fucking weak merit for this lauded "god of all cocks".

>For 170 bucks any new gun will be a piece of garbage
Hence ring of fire, it might not be cobra, jiminez or anything like that, but it's still ring of fire trash at heart

thanks chiefs, a .22 is probably gonna be my first buy, unless I come into a good pile of scratch tomorrow.

Attached: Marlin .22.jpg (3263x891, 507K)

>tfw I got my Finnish p series captured mosin in exchange for cleaning up some guns

defense 9 is only 300. worth the extra, good first

>only thing you could buy for less than 170 dollars are
Or used shotgun, break-action single-shot rifles, bubbafucked nuggets.

Nice, guy. Have fun and good luck

Attached: IMG_20180408_162124.jpg (2160x3840, 2.22M)

Just get a c-9 pistol.

You should be able to swing a used 60, a new magazine tube spring (which solves 90% off complaints) and a bunch of hollow point mini mags for $170...

Attached: IMAG1122.jpg (3264x1824, 1.65M)

> paying $70 too much for a nugget
Please best Korea sempai, strike down the metropolitan US areas...

Attached: Unemployable Fat Girl.jpg (1005x1200, 314K)

>suggest something awesome:)
I wanna pound your teen no gun ass into the pellows you little faggot.

Also hipoints are good just get a used one.

>1928
>round receiver
wut? I thought they didn't start manufacturing round receivers until 1936

budget ar wouldn't be a bad choice. super versatile and huge aftermarket. Plus you'd have plenty left over for ammo, an optic, mags, accessories, etc

My first gun was $93 with me walking out the door with a fudd rem 870, my second gun was an old ruger 10/22 for $150. You'd be surprised how cheap pawn shop guns are, and how reliable they can be.

i think you should buy a gun bro, one of the guns

Wut

Attached: 1526728841513m.jpg (1024x681, 206K)

Dragons aren’t real

Marlin 60s are great shots and cheaper than ruger 10/22s. The tube magazine it uses is a pain in the ass to load though (10/22 takes banana clips). Also take-downs 10/22s are handy as fuck.

As for pistols, beretta 92 Italian police trade-ins go for $250 (but shit's going up fast).

Can't go wrong with a maverick 88 but buckshot is overkill for critters and not fun to shoot more than a few rounds at a time. There's light loads but they're not as cheap as regular loads. Birdshot is inadequate. But if you already shoot skeet you know this.

Good luck OP!

I fully agree, the knot is absolutely pristine.
There are more exotic and interesting cocks out there, but you literally can't go wrong with a extra large knotted dog cock.

>TFW that *pop*
>TFW half hour of warm afterglow cuddles

Attached: gspotorgasm.png (628x659, 384K)

Here's my guide to getting into guns for beginners. Enjoy, user!
youtube.com/watch?v=UTfZSNogbV0

>Coyote
Literally a varmint rifle. 5.56 and up.