Rhino Chippa

Why are people so butthurt about this gun? My friend let me shoot his and I really liked it, do people hate it purely cause it looks weird?

Attached: CrmLx34UAAIRMvi.jpg (533x276, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/guns/comments/4y8nm0/chiappa_200ds_explodes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never fired one but personally I think they’re very aesthetic and that bore axis looks comfy af

Attached: C2F3B47A-6E20-46FF-AF5F-6CBF6CD97CE4.jpg (1024x585, 84K)

Never shot one but I've held one at a gun shop, and I honestly like the feel and looks of them, even though I've always been a Colt SAA and S&W revolver guy. Been thinking about getting one in .357

Poorfags exist in a perpetual state of butthurt

There's a lot of fuddery about wheel guns and aluminum because dogshit S&W blows up. Also pudg or w/e kidshit game uses it.

*Kaboom*

The reality of needing the sights to be above everything kills it. I guess someday someone could make one where you sight through the cylinder somehow.

Because people keep blowing their hands off, there’s a meteoric fuck ton of reported grenadings of them. It puts the glocknade to shame

You mean the one and only one that blew up with hot reload ammo.Ya that's what you meant, kiddo.

>lemmy load this really really powerful handload
>oh my hand is gone, this is chiappa's fault

I prefer the Unica 6 because of the DA.

Attached: Unica6.gif (350x154, 1.4M)

Super tempted to get one myself. Love the look but I haven't actually held or shot one. I'd probably go with .40 since I'm a fag like that with 3 other guns in .40 already. Also have a Smith and Wesson .44 mag revolver so I'm kind of saving the .357 slot for a matching Smith.

>Why are people so butthurt about this gun?
Said nobody ever.

>one gun explodes on a reload pumped behind a squib
>suddenly a revolver which has had 0 occurrences of blowing up before is now a grenade

don't get one. they may look cool an all. but can get very uncomfortable to shoot after a few shots. they are a bitch to take apart and put back together, and have large number of moving parts on the inside.

They aren't that much more expensive than S&W near me. If you're going to bitch and moan about cost, you probably should not be buying a one of the kind design that requires special handling. There are all sorts of reasons to start at general skills and knowledge and move to specific.

How many of the people 'blowing their hands' off are putting their fingers and hands over the cylinder and forcing cone gap? That gap is significantly closer to your hands and people make mistakes all the time.

The quality control wasn't good early on, and their first gen triggers were atrocious. Also there is a lot of memeing about that single exploded one that some idiot tried to run handloads through.
They are really comfy to shoot, and can give pretty good groups but they're not really practical for anything. If you get one, get one because they're fun not for any other reason.
>but can get very uncomfortable to shoot after a few shots
Do you have tiny hands or something?
> large number of moving parts on the inside.
They really aren't that complicated compared to similar revolvers.
Revolvers aren't universally simple as people like to pretend they are.

SEAM
E
A
M

Italian ops in siege use it...they also use AA12’s and the judge. Yet no beretta...

The problem with it is the design makes a failure inherently dangerous. It really doesn’t matter to me the number of time it has happened. I’ve seen a squib from factory remington .38 ammo so I know it can happen.

The Mx4 Storm is Beretta.

Attached: mx4-storm.png (2000x959, 706K)

Just bought a 20DS for 650

It handles pretty nice, and feels good to use.
I bought it for the meme but it's a pretty solid revolver.

>born to late to buy a Mateba for under $10k
>tfw to smart to buy a rhino mateba knockoff

>Both literally designed by the same guy
>knock off
>????
Theyre pretty different guns with a great aesthetic theme

We can't own revolvers with under 4" barrels in Australia unless you have a collector's license. Even then, you can't own one made post 1946 unless you've held your collector's license for 2 years.
When I fulfill the above, I really want one of these.
>tfw when I get it, I can only shoot it twice per year max at "collector's club official shoots"

Attached: 200ds.png (1624x1516, 3.2M)

Kek.

this. i love the snub nose but hate that every rhino starts as snub nose revolver no matter the barrel length. Really efficiently lazy manufacturing there

please leave austrailia

We all do, user. This is just a way of coping with the pricetag.

because chiappa makes some of the most trash guns in the universe

>New gun and factory ammo

reddit.com/r/guns/comments/4y8nm0/chiappa_200ds_explodes/

>Unironically linking reddit

Attached: 1529651751523.jpg (640x640, 88K)

>because (Insert Company name here) makes some of the most trash guns in the universe

Haven't seen this argument yet, really opened my eyes, thanks user.

Attached: 1529369160999.jpg (562x558, 59K)

it's ugly as fuck, and I have not put enough rounds through it to make a definitive opinion towards it, but having fired about 100 rounds of .357 out the 2"...its a nit shooter.

may not be a popular take on the rhinos, but it was my experience.

ehhhh, they tend to be really cheap, and chiappa's m1 carbine specifically is dogshit, other user isn't wrong

Matebas are in production again, you can buy one for 2.5k~

>It really doesn’t matter to me the number of time it has happened
Then don't buy any gun, because they have all had a KB at least once. There is ONE example of a Rhino KB, this doesn't suggest the design is a failure.

But Rhinos are the poorfag Mateba.

He died before he could finish the rhino design and chiappa cut corners and pushed the piece of shit out. Ghisoni would never have put his name on this trash.