Jow Forums approved authors/books?

Jow Forums approved authors/books?

Attached: 131002104103-07-tom-clancy-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 108K)

Unintended consequences, any other answers are objectively wrong.

RIP in peas, Tom.

The jungle is neutral and the devil's guard are both pretty good nam books

Starship Troopers

Oh, and before some illiterate mong says some movie quote, the Starship Troopers movie was basically a parody of the book which is actually Jow Forums as fuck.

The movie is a goofy spoof that is an alright brain-dead popcorn flick, but the book is absolutely great.

Attached: Starship Troopers training a puppy.png (795x3687, 431K)

Starship troopers (the book)
No country for old men, cormac mcarthy (again the book far exceeds the movie)
Blood meridan, cormac mcarthy

Matterhorn is good.

Ferdinand Ossendowski.

Beasts, Men, and Gods is a kickass journey of getting the fuck out of Russia during the civil war. You'll read about kick ass shoot outs, horrible atrocities, and the main man himself, Ungern von Sternberg. You'll also learn all sorts of weird shit like the heavy Jewish involvement with the White Russians and how crazy northern Buddhists are. Just try not to read too deep into the mysticism, I have a strong suspicion that the band was manipulated with substances somehow. One of the things mentioned about the northern Buddhists in the book was their incredible knowledge of poison, medicine, and things of that nature.

He's got plenty of other cool books as well, and he was so hated by the soviets that one of the first things they did when they took over Poland after WW2 was to dig up his grave to make sure he was dead and destroy all the books of his they could get their hands on.

Hammer's Slammers series

Gonna sound like a brainlet, but thanks for clearing that up. I've seen bits of the movie and have steered clear of the book for fear of it being similar. I'll have to give it a read now.

Stuka Pilot

A large portion of the book is political tract, but fairly interesting at that. The combat scenes and tactics are very well thought out however.

Richard Marcinko. THE ROGUE WARRIOR, Founder of Seal Team Six

Highly recommended for both the militia perspective and the political context of the Spanish civil war.

Attached: homage to catalonia.jpg (474x733, 62K)

Attached: IMG_1157.jpg (1053x1445, 637K)

Wow, Patrician Tier!

Nature is Neutral pre-dates both

Is that still in print?

Ernst junger
Louis Barthas
Erik maria remarque
Nathaniel fick
That boi what wrote the metro series

Ah fuck also heinlein, can't forget about him

Edward Abbey's "The Monkey Wrench Gang".

Humblebundles got a special on survival books right now, but I'm assuming you're looking for comic books about yaoi.