U.S. navy mammal warfare

Ok so the navy uses trained anti swimmer dolphins and sea lions and shit, that pull security for ports and ships, as well as mine sniffers and even anti-ship divers (literally sea lions trained to slap a mine on a fucking ship) the videos seem to show these animals can do their job and do it well. My question is, besides the obvious bomb dogs and shit, what animals could you train to be useful in combat or area denial for unarmed foes (security) gonna dump pics from the navy mammal warfare program.

Attached: 13puget_lg.jpg (600x330, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_bomb
liveleak.com/view?t=CkH9t_1529699908
youtu.be/hzGA84i6qlw
youtu.be/WAwN34pqx9o
youtube.com/watch?v=xHv2u1rrWp8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit is literal American propaganda, these forces don't really exist.

Idk why dolphins trained to kill people who swim too close to naval ports is so cool to me but I love it.

Attached: members-of-the-naval-special-clearance-team-one-works-with-a-navy-CNT130.jpg (1300x950, 201K)

I got good information from an actual navy seal that they do in fact have these animals, though he admitted he personally never worked with them. They mostly do port security, like a bomb sniffing dog. They're basically loose animals in the port that attack anything that doesnt belong there. Theres also tons of pics and vids.

Attached: 4MA6ZBPEOJGYNMZGBBJP2VKQIA.jpg (1200x1803, 405K)

We could use bats to burn down a city.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_bomb

It's all bullshit.

Jesus that is evil

Good source user you're right.
>claims everything is fake, never provided evidence or counter argument

Attached: article-1230814-075B0C44000005DC-600_468x437.jpg (468x437, 52K)

All I can imagine right now is operators doing operator shit to the soundtrack of endless sea lion barking.

>these dolphins are cia smoke and mirrors, dont actually exist.

Attached: 6a00d8341c630a53ef01348119de83970c-600wi.jpg (600x361, 27K)

Apparently the killer dolphins have actually attacked seals in San Diego during their BUDs training.

Attached: images (2).jpg (205x246, 9K)

>U.S. navy
they're as much of a joke as this "mammal warfare" program.

Ur just jealous u dont have any sea doggie operator friends that kill chinese spy divers.

Attached: Sea-lIon-in-ther-Gulf-fitted-with-sonar-harness-533092.jpg (590x350, 31K)

They're so cuteeeee! They even salute!

Attached: image (1).jpg (900x520, 208K)

>this "program"
>anything more than a PR stunt

Pick 1.

Idk mang, people say its real.

Attached: navy-sea-lion.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg (638x419, 52K)

>*Gets rammed by a sea lion with a muzzle of air-filled hypodermic syringes that pierce your wet suit and give you an instant embolism, killing you quickly, but agonizingly.

Ins't it just limited to support roles? Because I know dolphins are used to locate mines for demolition guys.

They came back to roost under a fuel tanker at camp. Turns out they don't really travel much from where they are released.

I know they are explicitly tasked with anti diver/anti swimmer pulling security. The sea lions can actually attach a restraint device to a swimmer and alert the boat crew without the swimmer being able to go anywhere

So no actual killing, just organic alarm systems.

What kind of seal?

>a weapon to surpass metalgear

Attached: 1517296245280.webm (720x720, 985K)

The navy kind. Humans. Lol

The dolphins attack. I cant confirm if they've gotten kills or not, I'm sure the public would never know. I'm not sure if the lions are trained to attack.

cows are so fucking stupid, cows are the blonds of the animal kingdom

This webm is great because you know that eventually this goose got stomped to death and pooped on top of when he tried this with an adult male.

>seals trained to slap a mine
So they're legit trained to perform a suicide mission? (By hitting the mine to make it go off)?

Navy lions are a thing, army fags btfo

Attached: 93434866-1024x636.jpg (1024x636, 155K)

sup vova

Attached: post_proofs.jpg (3456x2592, 3.32M)

What is that even? Like a go kart drive shaft or some shit

Attached: Kapetan.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

in case you can't tell by the AR-pattern barrel extension, the rifle-length gas port, the barrel thread protector, and the fact it's fucking marked .308 win and is vaguely stick shaped, it's an AR-10 barrel you mong

Could of been parts of a pogo stick

What if the dolphins develop a taste for man flesh and leave the base, causing a chain of terror across tourist beaches? Would make for a good movie

Attached: Evil_dolphin.jpg (450x393, 26K)

Do they even make pogo sticks anymore??

Good sea pupper.

That’s not his burden of evidence works at all. You can’t just claim to “know a guy” and then ask for proofs when people say you are talking bullshit.

When at war the side able to do the most degrading and evil always wins then the winner re writes hisstory and the losing side faces the war crimes

I dont like the idea of them killing what haooens if one gets lose and starts trainjng other animals soon usa would be invaded by these creaters why not just train them to observe and report

Also how can they tell between a us guy and a bad guy?

But soviets used weaponized animals too:

Attached: 90448_original.jpg (765x510, 61K)

Not mammal but Africanized killer bee bombs.
> Want to kill everyone in a building.
> Gas is a war crime.
> Too cheap for air support.
> Throw time released africanized bee bombs through all the windows.

liveleak.com/view?t=CkH9t_1529699908

Look at this faggot.

So help me god if anyone weaponizes a goose it will be the death of us all

I was actually invited by a LCDR of the navy to participate with her as a 68S in helping the mine sniffing dolphins. For absolutely no reason they started to get sick and that's what my MOS is all about. I guess I impressed her or something. I declined because it sounded too good to be true, but she had plenty of photos working with the dolphins prior

youtu.be/hzGA84i6qlw

youtu.be/WAwN34pqx9o

Why does everyone keep saying fake?

>not creeping on the college interns who take care of the animals for their science classes while wearing swimsuits
all of you plebs

naval R&D tested an CO2 autoinjector that strapped to the nose so when the dolphin would headbutt a swimmer, it would fill him with air and cause an automatic embolism

Attached: beluga-navy-attack-dolphin-sofrep.jpg (538x353, 28K)

IIRC they have escaped on multiple occasions and that was one of the main reasons the program got cut back/ cancelled

As of today, in 2018, there are "a shitload" of them in San Diego, according to my good friend who is a navy seal. Hes even told a couple horror stories that training guys out at Coronado have told to newly graduated seals.

i have met a lot of SPECWAR guys who have an unnatural fear of dolphins or swimming anywhere around them, according to them "any other animal is fine, just not dolphins"

fun fact, dolphins will rape anything, even humans

Attached: smug dolphin.jpg (855x482, 37K)

seals vs seals

Attached: seals the russians are coming.webm (374x288, 2.28M)

Lol my seal friend told me if you swim like 500 yards within the mammal enclosures you get fucking smoked and in a ton of trouble. Because the dolphins WILL fuck you up/just plain fuck you

I once heard about a dolphin that just fucking offed his kids so that he could get back to having sex quicker. I'd find it pretty reasonable to be wary around them.

US Navy mammal warfare program is called 'Marine corps'

>fun fact, dolphins will rape anything, even humans
And sometimes they dont need to ;)

Disturbing

Buttmad chinks/rooskies want to sway public opinion against the project so that when war breaks out they dont get raped by prehensile dolphin cock.

How do you train the sea lions to only mine enemy ships? How do you keep from mining friendly and civilian ships?

Its proponent argued that it would have been much more humane than the nukes, as people would have had time to evacuate burning homes. Unless you're talking about the bats dying.

I dont know bro, I saw some training vids on YouTube but they obviously wont give the whole act up. The sea lions are like dogs, they have commands and shit, and theres underwater speakers that can give the lions orders. From what I've been told and the research I've done on the dolphins, they're pretty much anti personnel killing machines. Theyll hit anything and anyone that's swimming in the wrong place. But they are trained good enough to jump on the side of a boat for welfare / medical exams and to have their tracking devices worked on. Shawn Ryan from vigilance elite has a video on YouTube where he talks about a close encounter with them. Hes a navy seal/cia operative and he said he is and was terrified of the dolphins. Makes mo mention of lions though, because I think the lions are like friendly bomb dogs. Water doggos

Yea fuck the gooks I was talking about burning 10,000 mammals alive to *maybe* burn down some barns and houses

Maybe more non-Jap mammals died from the nukes. And the bomb was effective in tests, according to the article.

aint tho

Suck me off pogo boi

Not combat, but giant African rats seem to be good at mine detecting

When you say giant African rats what exactly do you mean?

Attached: 1529208222251.jpg (640x640, 51K)

>We've got them
>I've never worked with them
>I know a guy who says he has though

They've shut down most of the program and will shut the rest of it down soon.

UUVs (unmanned undersea vehicle) drones are cheaper and better.

Shit's ogre, this threat should have been posted 10 years ago.

Did a navy seal tell you or did a navy se.a.l. tell you?

S.e.a.l.
Fresh out of b.u.d.s aswell.

Attached: 1526079020846.jpg (750x774, 76K)

Succ

Giant pouch rats, actual rodents, can also be trained to sniff out tuberculosis

I thought you meant nigrows

It would be cooler if they were sharks...with friggin lasers

ONR did do some initial trials with sharks, though i dont have any information other than ti was attempted

Sick, would love to see footage from the shark trials

youtube.com/watch?v=xHv2u1rrWp8
Related. Fucking cows, man.