Godspeed Philippines

How can a country's president be so based in 2018?

Attached: Philippines.jpg (750x830, 72K)

not even good b8

The president is from a dangerous town or something and criminals mainly choose defenseless victims. Flips are tired of being Mexico-tier and will take their country back.

that, my friends, is what true freedom through discipline really looks like. he's going to have a massive target on his back for this, no doubt, but i believe he's going to make changes that will make the Philippines a first world nation

Take back his country? He didnt even wait to take it back completely before selling it to the Chinese.

>not even needing to pay for the lootcrates

Philippines confirmed for making better PvP games then EA

That's our fault, not his. Whenever a low tier country starts to do things the US doesn't like we send the CIA to overthrow their Gov. And install one we like better. He didn't have a choice about aligning with China. We're just a shit country to be friends with. Personally I am glad he is shaking things up there. If he can be for the phillipines what the shah of Iran was for Iran I'd actually visit his up and coning nation.

>>third world country allies with US
>50% chance of getting overthrow
>>third world country allies with PRC
>100% chance of getting bought out and owned by China for the next 100 years.
Atleast we gave them autonomy. What makes you think we would overthrow them anyways? Protip: We only do that when you try to leave our fold. We dont care if your an authoritarian shithole. See: Every MENA country we are allied with.

Better than selling it to America, again.

>not even needing to pay for the lootcrates
>Philippines confirmed for making better PvP games then EA
Yeah but the respawn timer is set to Kingdom Come so who cares

I wonder if it would be possible to take over a piece of Africa by allying with China. How hard would it be to stab China in the back and go completely independent once you've taken enough land?

Attached: deer_bus.gif (392x271, 3.46M)

>50% chance of getting overthrow
Yeah, and being forced to accept your faggotry and narcotic liberation bullshit.
>100% chance of getting bought out and owned by China for the next 100 years.
100% brainless anti-Chinese propaganda. Third world countries have been allied with China since cold war(which is one of reasons Vietnam could beat US) and none of them are subverted like US did to others.

>t. Xiangfu Xi

>deer jumps through the bus window
>bus driver doesn't even slow down
was he behind schedule already or something?

>its propaganda that multiple 3rd world countries have literal 99 year leases on ports, infrastructure, and land to the PRC
okay retard

Attached: qas33kqguo601.jpg (773x935, 43K)

A despot wanting his country to be run without due process of law

Stay classy Jow Forums

Drug organizations don't give a shit about laws or human rights, why should we when fighting them. This is why it will never end because of muh due process of law and being the good guys.

Buses aren't known for stopping on a dime. If he tried to swerve he'd definitely kill any incoming traffic. The deer was 100% in the wrong

When you start arguing for shit like this you should step back and really evaluate what your saying. Drug cartels are pretty shitty but violating basic human rights is against everything we are supposed to stand for.

You can't have the rule of law when you're in deep shit. It's like advocating for liberalism and "don't tread on me" when people just abuse that to destroy your society, its future and your way of life, and then claim in international propaganda that it's good that way.

Being the good guy at this point is just killing the cartel plainly without being a torturing, raping degenerate. You can have all those fancy courts that end up falsely convicting innocents half the time after peace and stability are restored.

>Drug organizations don't give a shit about laws or human rights, why should we when fighting them.

But that's not who he's fighting, though. He's targeting small time end users and not the big boys running the show. You have to simultaneously infiltrate their organizations to sow chaos while also taking the market out from under them by legalizing the more popular/less harmful drugs.

But it's not like Pinoy Pol Pot knows anything about less harmful drugs, given his own love of fentanyl.

Your life is forfeit if you peddle such evil into the world. Kill them all

legalizing "less harmful" drugs is lowering your guard to the slippery slope problem, while giving drug lords to legalize their business

the only way out is to take out both the supply and the demand with force

You literally have no idea what you are talking about and its embarrassing

Attached: 1529766087521.jpg (733x679, 225K)

>Buses aren't known for stopping on a dime. If he tried to swerve he'd definitely kill any incoming traffic. The deer was 100% in the wrong
I mean after the impact, he didn't even slow down, something you should do after unexpected traffic accidents

>he fell for the "gateway drug" lie

Attached: 1219848743128.jpg (655x560, 47K)

See, the thing is, when you get into bed with the chinks, you know what to expect and what you’re going to get. When u let the burgers dick u, you never know if he’s going to stop with just the tip and if he’s even going to pay.

He might have had traffic behind him. Doing something sudden in two lane traffic isn't wise. It's better to just keep going straight and ride it out.

>he wasn't in a dorm / hostel

Imagine if a Western leader or nation did this. Imagine the levels of butturt from the citizens, from other Western countries, the UN, everything.

More like we pick favorites, while the PRC fucks everyone over equally
>>PRC
>will fuck you over dry
>>USA
>will fuck you over, but will use lube and maybe give you a reach around if he likes you

>mfw this entire post
>mfw im pretty sure it killed half of my brain cells

Attached: SijTJxy_d.jpg (640x400, 36K)

By violating human rights against the cartels and efficiently killing them, you're saving countless lives. Tell me, what's better? Being a hypocrite and following rules that apply to humans and not animals like these degenerates and thus keeping ourselves in this never ending cycle or killing them all with all ways possible on this planet no matter how fucked up they are. This "war" on drugs needs changes, drug traffickers should be exempt from human rights or any law that protects a human being. They're literally cancer to a country.

Apparently selling his country to the Chinese is comparatively better than selling it to the US.

>He was never a teenager or acquainted with people who did any kind of drugs
Literally not a single person who has tried weed that I know of has stuck to only weed.

Mexico here, god bless him.
They will cause a spike of traffic in liveleak for a month and then settle down into a better society.
How do we get him into a position of power over here?

Working class scum detected.

If you're middle class this doesn't happen.

Duterte's choices:
>allies with the US who's doctrine is to keep the Philippines in a state of subsistence farming
>get accused of selling out your country to China, but is still currently attacking communism, and islamic terrorism

>he stil hasn't figured out that the slippery slope isn't a fallacy

Attached: 555cumonnow.jpg (600x375, 31K)

>They will cause a spike of traffic in liveleak for a month
I read that he's just giving guns away to "baranguay" (lowest level government) members who already have guns.

>using the shah as an example
Nigger, he ramped up the degeneracy so hard that Khomeini looked good to the average Iranian
3/10 apply yourself

Read Mencius Moldbug

Holy fuck how many literal boomers are there on Jow Forums?

Fuck off Juan not everyone is "hip" to the fact that you snort marijuanas.

You allot the power to kill indiscriminately to the powers that be in this country and they shall not carry it judicially. Remember waco and ruby ridge?
Dont beg for things, do it yourself, fuck the ATF and CIA and FBI. If you cowards really want to make a difference, get a Jow Forums militia going and team up with the spics and slaughter those cunts.

If pot was fucking legal and didn’t get treated the same as if you’re doing fucking cocaine and heroin then maybe you’d lessen interest in the other drugs, no?
Or better yet, if healthcare and especially mental healthcare wasnt so fucked in this shithole country, people wouldnt be pissing their lives away so easily on illicit chemistry, you niggardly ignorant piece of shit.
>t. user that just got out of jail for cocaine and suffers from BPD and psychotic depression

Attached: 0B9B2275-6FFF-45A2-8D69-F6E7AC3BBDAA.jpg (976x757, 137K)

D U D E
L
M
A
O

I will take godless degeneracy and modern amenities over the ayatollahs, thanks.

Nice argument laddie-buck.

Attached: 78DA28CB-105A-4601-9219-2095CB921E81.jpg (652x876, 127K)

Pot isn't really an issue in the Philippines (you can actually buy it in handfulls for pretty cheap there, but no locals is really interested in it)
They are more concerned about amphetamines, and "harder" drugs.
>t. I fucked up, and this is why it is everyone elses fault the post
Post guns.

i'll take "what are stipulations for US foreign aid for $100 alex"

My dad fled Iran before the revolution because he renounced Islam, fought for the Shah’s interests (compulsory), detests the mullahs and imams, and STILL thinks the Shah was a corrupt plutocratic dirtbag that sold his nation out to the US.

You never had friends.

I will take a corrupt plutocratic dirtbags over corrupt islamofascists. Your degree of freedom is greater under the former vs the latter, and the plutocrats can at least be bought off.

>muh cia
whining about glow in the dark cia niggers as if they're the sole cause for the corruption of a country is white-man's-burden-tier racism. You're denying that the locals have agency in their own government and that they're somehow too pathetic to have any semblance of control over their own affairs, regardless of how corrupt they may be.

He turns on the fucking windshield wipers ahahaha

Duterte is literally destroying Filipino culture and selling it out to the Chinese, you fucking Amerishills.

Your well aware that Dutertcuck is supporting Gay Marriage to fuck over the Catholic Church's influence in the country, yes?

I swear to fucking God, Jow Forumsack and Jow Forumsunt shilling for Duterte is fucking bizarre. Fuck cunts who claim to be Christian and hate lefties support a guy who goes everything Conservative Philippines stands for, sucks China's dick, and is an on-and-off Friend of the left.

Attached: Fagterte.png (878x790, 699K)

>Duterte is literally destroying Filipino culture
Good. A culture that consists of putting hot dogs in American cheese and drinking beer that reeks of methanol deserves destruction.

Americreaturas supported every Filipino president ever, you dunce. Including this one.

The only one who was ever overthrown was even rescued by the USA, and people who supported that guy blamed commies for it, even if it was his own army that booted him off.

That’s really not at all what happens. The main issue is the rather Mercurial nature of the US political system

When will the mods create a board dedicated to neocameralism?

Our drug problem was never as bad as Mexico's. Human trafficking and smuggling is far more worse, but Cuckterte is doing nothing against it and his own family is pretty implicated in it since Davao is a smuggling hub.

I’m more talking on the American side of things.
Ye act as if we are not all in this together, friendo- a society is built on strong individuals, and as my sorry ass can anecdote to, not everyone is strong all the time.
This thread stopped being about guns since post 1.

Attached: 893360E2-ED49-4B38-BB97-4A95A1B61CA7.jpg (585x422, 78K)

>I’m more talking on the American side of things.
>thread wasn't about America
Pot is legal in my state (even rec), but that's not the point, and cocaine, or heroine is on a different level than mere pot you fucking degenerate junkie.

Ask them how much they care about your human rights
They don't and are not bound to treaties or laws
Violating human rights on some of the worst human rights violators

Shooting them is relatively painless compared to what they do if they capture you
I don't get why they put in prison knowing if they were captured by them they would be tortured and beheaded

Cocaine isn’t too bad if you have a modicum of self control- but if you’re doing cocaine in the first place, you have issues thatre gonna erode quickly under such influence. Your state isnt every state and that’s ignorant of the federal issue, ye fucking fool.
If you’d actually read what im posting, moving pot into the light would aid in getting those that deign to abuse the self away from illicit chemistry and whatnot- think, you fucking mental degenerate nigger.

Attached: 1A258E54-C25C-4CDB-98E5-24149A0F254C.jpg (604x540, 165K)

But im missing the original contention of the thread. The philipines aren’t America and is just another untamed, uncultured third world shithole that needs razed to the ground and rebuilt. I have no issue with Duerte and his current doings other than allying with other subhumans like the chinese, but to them their own. Apologies et cetera- go fuck yourselves and such.

Attached: AF0DEF5E-8985-43A2-80C8-F853D287D962.jpg (2048x1294, 841K)

>How can a country's president be so based in 2018?
here comes the flood of libtard turd lickers who are going to piss their pants that you would dare to post about a man who is fed up with drugs, fags, gangs and dip shits who do nothing but lick turds and are mad that errybody hates them. fake news will bury this.

>Cocaine isn’t too bad if you have a modicum of self control-
sauce on any functional cokeheads
>but if you’re doing cocaine in the first place, you have issues thatre gonna erode quickly under such influence.
What happened to moderate cokeheading?
>Your state isnt every state and that’s ignorant of the federal issue,
My state best state, and the feds don't fuck wiff us.
>ye fucking fool.
You're the cokehead who makes bad choices, and not me user.
>If you’d actually read what im posting,
To be fair what your posting barely makes any sense, and seems very retarded. Like you're legitimately retarded.
>moving pot into the light would aid in getting those that deign to abuse the self away from illicit chemistry and whatnot- think
Can you expand on this? It seems like you think that you have a good idea, but can't quite use words to describe this god idea.
>you fucking mental degenerate nigger.
I'm not the cokehead here buddy.

Brb gonna go move so I can snipe gooks

Shrek gonna take your picture

Blatant shareblue shill

>99 year leases on ports
Basically colonialism with another name

Attached: 65E8EB88-4571-4AF0-B8CF-34D2BB284F0F.jpg (800x605, 177K)

If I promise Trump I'll fight illegal immigrants, will he give me an AR-15?

Tell me everything you know about the witch trials here and abroad then move on to the inquisition

Why are you people so fucking delusional? He's a drug dealer with a literal army. He's not trying to build up the Philippines, he's trying to exploit them.

This right here. It's less "the US scheming to fuck you" and more the whole game shifts every 8 fucking years or so.

With China you know they are scheming slanted Jews but you are off Scott free when the next government shift rolls around as they will be too busy murdering millions of there own just like they have the past 50 some-odd changeovers.

Duterte Jow Forumsshit is the funnest Jow Forumsshit, fight me.

>uses Vietnam as an example of how long term, stable and non backstabbing the Chinese are as allies
>is literally unaware that the Chinese flat out invaded Northern Vietnam within a decade of helping them win the Vietnam war

>Drug organisations operate like terrible inhuman scumbags
>we should start doing that as well!

>Fuck off Juan not everyone is "hip" to the fact that you snort marijuanas.

Attached: 1529446854854.jpg (488x516, 92K)

already legal here in cali

bitch

>How do we get him into a position of power over here?

Kill your leaders and establish a government that isn't ruled by a combination of corruption, cartels, and the coca cola company. Remember user rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God.

Elect one of the cartel leaders.

if you drive behind a bus you kinda expect it to stop suddenly every couple hundred metres.

I know the subhuman savages would love the idea of vigilante justice with no due process. I mean, there is absolutely no chance that such a thing would result in injustice, whether via mistakes or worse, like in Afghanistan where locals with inform against people they dislike but who aren't terrorists in hopes a predator drone roasts their wedding party.
>hur durr free guns
Was Mao also based?

>here comes the flood of libtard turd lickers who are going to piss their pants that you would dare to post about a man who is fed up with drugs, fags, gangs and dip shits who do nothing but lick turds and are mad that errybody hates them. fake news will bury this.

>Dickrides Duterte, who supports fag marriage and sells his country out to Communist China.

that's if they're a good driver. But you can't really depend on that

I fucking love that madman

Yeah most do alcohol too and sometimes even tobacco.

>he lives in a trailer park

>American Cheese
In turn, justifies America's destruction.

>Supports people rights, freedom of gun ownership and society's and the individual's responsibility to police itself and sort itself out regarding crime.
Nice spin you're putting on it. The Catholic church is also a fascist org. What's the problem here? Jow Forums is not and has never been your newfag Jow Forums containment board, if you want to be a neo-con fuck off to arfcom, if you want to be a neo-nazi fuck off back to Jow Forums and hopefully that shithole will get deleted one day.

>vigilante justice with no due process.
Alleged

>t. Obongo falseflag

>the slippery slope problem
*fallacy
>>while giving drug lords to legalize their business
Revenue can either fuel our economy or their underworld industry.
> take out both the supply and the demand with force
Until your A-Team sees the mountains of cash to be made instead of pounding sand.

>sauce on any functional cokeheads
Half of Wall Street

Fuck Jesus and the church my man. Shits held us back for too long. Time to stop clinging to fairy tales and make objective decisions about your own life. Take responsibility for your own actions you stupid cunt

Same reason the us lost Vietnam. When your strategic objectives are dictated by political bents of maintaining moral superiority, the war is no longer about winning and victory becomes impossible to define