Cozy Compact Kydex

What's the best, smallest, tightest fitting, best finished, no sharp edges or pinch points, single clip kydex holster for a Glock 19 and other similar sized carry guns?

I've tried a few including Bravo, CYA, and comptech and they've each been uncomfortable due to sharp edges, pokey corners, or general noggery.

Would something like vedder or clinger be better or maybe something else you've had better luck with.

Attached: cd65edbac1dea5fec6507fc2cf1c3ed5.jpg (722x950, 104K)

round the edges off then pussy, like wtf you dont own any tools? or you just have a hard time thinking?

If I'm paying 60 bucks for a piece of plastic I expect it to be finished nigger dick

>60 bucks
>manufacturer needs to pay for building, utilities, materials,machines, employees, shipping
>it better meet my autisticly specific needs

You're retarded then if you're willing to accept garbage quality products for your money. White trash government tit sucker detected.

>White trash government tit sucker detected.
says the guy wanting to cheap out on his holster. Just accept the fact that if you want a "good" holster that meets your personal needs and desires you are going to have to pay more than $60.

Get a slide clip thing and a kydex trigger guard.

$60 was just an arbitrary number to he used as an example tlof the average cost of a holster but you're too retarded to understand context because you went to life skills and couldn't even graduate high school. No where did I say I'm looking for a holster for $60 or less. In fact I specified no cost thus leaving it open to what ever price a holster that for my requirement would cost you fantastically retarded motherfucker.

really?
>If I'm paying 60 bucks for a piece of plastic I expect it to be finished nigger dick
seems like you did specify a price point

>If I'm paying 60 bucks for a piece of plastic
spotted your problem

That Fact that your penis is too small for this thing....shit man feels bad...

>that faggot in their logo

Coming to Jow Forums for any kind of useful advise when there's nothing but trolls, fudds, and nogunz. Try a real gun forum or something bud. This place is literally only good for AR pictures, shitting on Glocks and .40

Billy Mays here

Vedder holster. I have one for my g26 and I love it. I’m gonna get one for my 19 soon.

I can make a mag holster w/a section of PVC pipe, a saw, and a microwave. I've already made a sheath for my MK 1 Gerber.
So this agency-less faggot can go suck dick

Go back to plebbit faggit.

Is the claw necessary for them?

I'm a big fan of the trex arms sidecar

Attached: sidecar.jpg (2048x1536, 1009K)

i’ve worn every manufacturer you can name. i work in a gun shop. all my friends pass holsters around too. the winning design you describe would be Vedder light tuck. doesn’t look special but, it is excellent. also all holsters ship within 3 days. fantastic.

Attached: EBDB5E17-ABA4-4494-A4A0-0B026B9820DC.jpg (1242x1872, 302K)

why the fuck are you pointing a glock at your cock

Attached: 1528756302175.jpg (600x576, 22K)

Your pants seem uncomfortably tight..do I have to be a lanklet like Lucas to comfortably use one of those things?

dem overlapping fields of fire

they're not really, it's super comfy desu. realize that i am literally concealing a glock 17 with an rmr and a 20 round spare mag. lol

>not even having over 15000 ft pounds of muzzle energy in your pants

Attached: lemay_intensifies.gif (400x400, 227K)