Was he murdered?

>Bush poster-boy for the Afghan war
>starts questioning the bullshit reasoning for the war
>gets shot by his own side with almost impossible three-round group to the forehead from distance
>Delta were operating nearby
>Pentagon puts out pure lies about him leading a counter-attack in a mountain pass
>his personal effects are incinerated
>everyone threatened if they don't keep their mouths shut

Murder?

Attached: Pat-Tillman-killed-in-Afghanistan.jpg (800x1099, 136K)

Where do you get your "Facts", Snopes?

The US government could not risk chad denouncing president bush before the 2004 election. They sent in a virgin strike team to eliminate him

It was totally an accident but it's questionable if the command at the time knew that or if they simply wanted him to be a hero instead of a friendly fire incident.

He also apparently spoke out about somethings too, which is interesting, but ultimately, the pentagon told the truth, so if it was a conspiracy, then it was the Army behind it, not the entire country.

someone make a chad pat tillman meme

>Murder?
Paranoid?

I'm not gay but god damn just look at his greek god tier genes and natural aesthetics

I don't think I'll ever get over just how fucking CHAD he looks, can you imagine a day in the life of this guy? Dude could turn to fucking boipucci out of sheer boredom from slaying 10/10 pussy all day long and it wouldn't be homosexual

Being paranoid ≠ being wrong.

Back to Mars with you!

Attached: 35c.jpg (550x281, 14K)

He's so chad he verges on looking ludicrous, like a cartoon character.

>inb4 PROOFS from burgers
yep, he was killed point blank with a handgun. execution.

He was a private hugger.
/thread

Why did they spend so much effort trying to stonewall the parents from collecting his belongings and knowing the details of his death? Why were they burning his equipment?

>I'm not gay but god damn just look at his greek god tier genes and natural aesthetics

lol, i was thinking that too. his herculean jawline is the envy of any poor ugly bastard on the internet i'm sure

Is that guy even human

I thought this dude got killed in a friendly fire accident.

Attached: 1528278276714m.jpg (949x1024, 62K)

he was killed by jealous virgins with no deeper reason

first time i saw the picture of him i though it was fucking fame.

he was (only?) 5'11" and that beret certainly suits him more than his hairline ever did but yeah I'd rather look like him than look like me

Fuck you kike.

>Americans and berets

Not even once.

Attached: 643058422.jpg (900x1125, 292K)

His unit hated him because he was a huge glory hound and wasn't a good soldier. It's very possible they got rid of him.

How does someone have a jaw like that and not be good at carrying shit?

They needed propaganda like him and Jessica Lynch to keep support for the war

Attached: no correlation.png (367x381, 5K)

>ctrl+f
>"Neckpill"
>0 results

Attached: 1442217963308.jpg (600x619, 143K)

Chances are he did his job correctly, which is enough for infantry to murder anyone since they usually are the lowest of the low.

3 edgy 5 me

Do you feel low energy? Have you gained weight and lost libido?

Try Testorexaphol, the only treatment guaranteed to increase your free testosterone!

I bet he was also a wholesome human being, too.

I hate the war.