Is there a place in the U.S. where I can rent and shoot an RPG? How about use a hand grenade? Fire the cannon of a tank...

Is there a place in the U.S. where I can rent and shoot an RPG? How about use a hand grenade? Fire the cannon of a tank? I've got money and I'm ready to spend it on some kind of badass experience.

Attached: RPG-7.jpg (597x423, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drivetanks.com
bombercamp.org/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/21310/theres-a-magical-place-called-bomber-camp-where-b-17s-and-b-25s-still-drop-bombs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like Trudeau

No, because only the gubbmint has the right to blow up children without consequences. Expressing such a thought of using explosives proves you're an enemy to muh democracy.

He does, didn't even notice
I've seen the helicopter door gunner experience in Vegas and it seems fairly reasonably priced, but lots of people do that

Hold up, we're onto something here
drivetanks.com

The Army, it's free

>sign away your soul
>free

Apparently having PSVT (irregular heartbeat, sometimes intermittently jumps to over 180+ bpm for no reason) is a permanently disqualifying condition. Must trade burgerbux for happy fun times.

There is a place where you can drive and shoot a tank. Some YouTuber shot and then ran over his own truck. I think it was Demo Ranch.

And commie like him

Buy your own tank. You can get old eastern bloc ones for shockingly cheap

>t. non-ginger

p.sure thailand or some brownskinned asian country you can do that in

is there anything based Trudeau can't do?

It's cheaper to just go to Cambodia, and rpg cows there.

And your point is...?

bombercamp.org/
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/21310/theres-a-magical-place-called-bomber-camp-where-b-17s-and-b-25s-still-drop-bombs

Here you go, OP - jump on a B-25 or a B-17 and drop dummy bombs for shits and giggles. Take pictures and tell me how it was before I book.

Then you'll be happy with just your life.

Holiday in Cambodia.
>It's not just a DK song anymore...

Attached: images (36).jpg (323x455, 44K)

Reading shit like this makes even a europoor like me want to shout "God bless America"

Pops always said people with Lee or Wayne in their name were trouble.

>Lee Harvey
>Wayne gacey
>Lee curtis
Now this fucker.

>I've seen the helicopter door gunner experience in Vegas
yeah it killed ~50 people

Cambodia.

dude's offering a dirt bike tour through the Cambodia jungle where you can shoot RPGs and AKs, ofc he's trouble

still sounds awesome tho, if i wouldn't have had the strong feeling he's an annoying redneck when watching his videos i'd think about taking a trip with him

Only good commie is one that's dead

Attached: 300px-Reichstag_flag_original.jpg (300x216, 19K)