Any Jow Forumsommandos out there used tried the MantisX training system...

Any Jow Forumsommandos out there used tried the MantisX training system? I'm leaning towards getting one for training myself and others but I can't tell if there's just a shit ton of fudd shills or if it's a legitimately good training tool.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-10-11_at_5.39.13_PM_2048x2048.png (1212x858, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpHhYewyLvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P&S are jizzing over it so I'm skeptical

I saw it has the approval of Kris "Tanto" but I just assume half those tactical celebrities are just paid shills, but in theory it looks like a great training tool for the price

Attached: 35132827_10215270360046313_4968259803978661888_n.jpg (512x384, 21K)

>Only $149

This interests me.

Looks like a gimmick

Same, considering how much a good firearms class costs, and with the ability to keep on reusing it as much as you want and with multiple people, I'm thinking of getting one to help train my 249 gunners since we don't get a lot of time for handgun practice

> tell the internet exactly how well you shoot
> main competitor literally costs 1 dime
Telling you, I just don't see it

Heres a hole review of the mantis
youtube.com/watch?v=VpHhYewyLvA
I think id be a nice dryfire tool but i agree with It looks like a gimmic

And what would that competitor be? Having such valuable information available to be used for training seems worth it to me.

Attached: received_1855168484540877.gif (451x340, 636K)

>check thumbnail
>some retarded 3DPD thot with a gun
Fuck no. Nope. Not touching that.

A literal dime, nogunz.

The dime/penny/whatever drill is a gimmick that doesn't even focus on what you need to practice in dry practice
>drawing
>drawing one handed
>malfunction clearances
>shooting from a low ready
>target transitions
>reloads
>shit that has to do with your eyes
>shooting from compressed ready

I can still jerk the shit out of my gun and keep a penny on the slide, that does absolutely nothing for me and it is a gimmick at best.

As for the mantis X, there are people like Gabe White, Bob Vogel, Ben Stoeger and many others that are capable of shooting incredibly well that do not use it.

>drawing
>drawing one handed
>malfunction clearances
>shooting from a low ready
>target transitions
>reloads
>shit that has to do with your eyes
>shooting from compressed ready

Yeah, I really like how the $150 product actually helps with those thing... wait..

I'm more interested in the live fire aspect of it. Being able to train my Joe's with something that can better diagnose bad shooting habits seems like a solid investment, especially since our handgun range time is limited at best

you should already be doing dry fire practice, and this won't cycle the action so isn't perfect for every platform, but it seems an interesting use for a mems gyro and wireless soc for sure

he did say hole review

I did say hole review

what hole is reviewed

>and this won't cycle the action
What did he mean by this

No, its a hole doing a review

I don't think you understand how it works there guy

I don't get how a dime is supposed to help. I don't have Parkinson's. I can keep a coin balanced on my gun without necessarily being a good shot.

The idea is that you put a dime on the front sight and dry fire. Try not to let the dime fall off.

It's not perfect but it does help and it's essentially the same system as this electronic thing.

>notices you said only one hole
OwO