What do you lads think of this

what do you lads think of this

Attached: 1529907469231.jpg (870x960, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_drug_trade_in_the_Philippines
expatch.org/2015/03/10/can-foreigners-get-a-gun-license-in-the-philippines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck that gook.

Drugs arent the problem.

indeed indeed, and yet you can't very easily rehabilitate a ganbanger to a respectable member of society so let him perish.

Looks like a true leader not beholden to jews.
A very fine man.

>we'll give you guns if you do what we say :) we're the government so we're in charge ok? :)
how about they have no say at all as to whether or not the civilians have whatever munitions they want

ameri/k/an gun culture pales in comparison to filipino gun culture

>Drugs arent the problem.
Tell that to Mexico. Duerte is just trying to stop the drug lords before his country goes full cartel tier like Mexico.

based

Attached: ph^.gif (432x216, 8K)

Ok.
Enlighten me, does the phillippines have a rampant gangbanger cartel problem? Because if so, I can respect that.

But on the other hand, portugal has completely decriminalized all drugs, and most of their extreme drug issues have begun to actually go away.

Attached: 111EC906-8B8D-4C45-8F2A-9BE454D41650.png (555x557, 110K)

The Cartels make money on things other than drugs. Like I said Duerte is just taking steps to stop his country from turning into another Mexico. Progressive liberal "humanitarian" values are why Mexico is a shithole. Nobody wanted to stand up to the cartels because Mexico has a culture where they don't think crime is a bad thing. They would rather get raped and beheaded by some juan carlos cartelnigger than forcibly remove the cartels

based duerte and his "shoot a drug dealer" policy are what they need because you have too many faggots who are brainwashed and think taking out the human trash is a bad thing

Jesus H. fucking Christ this has to be the third fucking thread of the same shitty clickbait headline screenshot

DIDF must have gotten some large funding for this shit

t. flip

nice spacing

You shouldn't be selling drugs if you don't want shot

Gee, making things easy to read is now a crime.

Youre a fucking retard, neck yourself

>writing in a completely decent way that prevents stretching text in an unsightly manner
>"hurr reddit spacing"
you sure convinced me with that super hot argument fagatron

>the phillippines have a rampant gangbanger cartel problem
Cartels, no. Syndicates, yes. Just as awful.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_drug_trade_in_the_Philippines

STOP

Attached: 1.jpg (718x1210, 248K)

The philipines has had a communist rebel, islamic terrorist problem, and mexican/columbian cartel-esque problem.

>Members of the public
>No mention of citizenship requirement

PURGE TOURISM
U
R
G
E

T
O
U
R
I
S
M

Attached: purge-election-year-01.jpg (880x587, 119K)

>guy gives out free guns
>this is somehow bad
???

So did Chairman Mao, faggot.
>hurr durr guns lmao
Are gangbangers based because they have guns? You have to be 18 to use this site, kiddo

>give gun to person
>person now bad
The logic of the anti gunner

>because war on druga is actually super effective, as numerous examples of drug prohibition have made USA, Europe and South and Central America essentially free of drug usage and drug trade and there is no longer money to be made there by dealing drugs either small time or wholesale.

You people are retarded to the max, I can't believe what I'm reading

expatch.org/2015/03/10/can-foreigners-get-a-gun-license-in-the-philippines/
>“For foreign dignitaries, law enforcement officers, foreign attaches, security officers and other foreign government agents bearing firearms or persons/groups needing to import firearms for lawful purposes, either officially issued and licensed or registered in the country of origin shall declare the existence thereof before embarkation at the country of origin and upon disembarkation. Said firearm and ammunition shall be validated by concerned law enforcement agency and be reported to the FEO.Seems like only foreign military personnel, security ataches,
>Second exception to the rule are foreigners arriving in the Philippines for sports shooting competition.
It doesn't seem like a crazy concept to me. I mean why would you let a tourist who's there for a days buy, and carry a firearm? If they want to shoot then they could just go to a range.

Duterte is like a powerfantasy poltard who thinks he'll just shoot all the degenerates

it's not a bad idea. He could be evening the playing feild since the bad guys have a shitload of guns, and the averagelaw abiding filipino doesn't make enough to realistically purchase a quality firearm.

Are you fucking twelve? Do you have a room temperature IQ? Is it pro-gun when the NYPD arms its SWAT team to enforce a gun control law?

Kys

>enforcing gun control
>giving guns to citizens
Are you dumb?

Junkies btfoed

>is it pro-gun to give guns to people, agents of the state or not?
Yes. It's Statist to only give guns to government goons to oppress the people, but it's still very pro-gun.

>>give gun to person
>government agent is a person
Wow. Very pro-gun. Try to read once in a while

Filipino citizens are only allowed to have shitty UK tier trash for guns, so giving away garbage is not as awesome as it sounds.

>government agent is a person
"Baranguay" is like neighborhood watch, and you're good as long as the baranguay captain says your a part of the team/force (and if you are a part of that neighborhood then you are a part of the team).

*you're