Loudest muzzle break possible?

What’s the loudest, most obnoxious muzzle break I can buy? Some fudd at the range pissed me off earlier saying my AR was too obnoxious and I shouldn’t be bringing it to the range anyways (pic related) so I want to make it even louder and more obnoxious.

Attached: 9A5BAAEB-4787-4924-A76B-CD485EEE6846.jpg (750x1334, 853K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-gE89u3Phw
imgur.com/a/tXEVnmw
youtube.com/watch?v=roeYHUepPAI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=VnjdDZEDCJM
thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579602.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't believe that verbal exchange actually took place.

Then don’t but I want something that will annoy him even more

b r a k e

: ^ )

Attached: dtk-2.jpg (1024x683, 228K)

Get a 7.5" 5.56 pistol with on the end.

Just look up AR15 loudeners. They're specifically designed to do nothing but make the gun louder even if they say they're a break.

That handguard and gas system are hilariously short with that barrel length

If you can't even spell it, you probably aren't ready to buy one.

Seriously, it's like he wants the least comfortable rifle to shoot for no gain whatsoever

i put a ak 74 brake with the zig zag cut on a thread adapter onto a 10.5 ar i had at the time it was pretty pisseningly loud. some 30 year old boomer was sighting in his durr rifle wearing only foam plugs he was flinching every time i shot lmao inb4 sbr this was in canada no such thing as sbr

Containment thread, please.

I got an 11.5 build with a vg6 epsilon.
It's not even so much the noise that bothers me, it's the concussion you can feel it in your chest.

Get one that tings like a tuning fork those things are super annoying.

The Rock River tactical brake is loud as shit. My dad's AR is louder than my god damn .243

Build an AR pistol in 300 blackout and don't put anything on it, just a thread protector.

The Snake hound Machine Louder. It comes in in 223 diameter and 30 cal. Put the 30 cal on a Draco and it will be crazy fucking loud.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-gE89u3Phw

Yeah that shit rattles my teeth.

Some absolute unit with a 16" 44 mag w/ a ported barrel was next to me at the range last month and his first shot sandblasted my face with unburnt powder. I stood up to get in his face but the guy on his other side was already grabbing the gun from him.

I had 5-10 little scabs the next day. It wasn't too painful but if someone didn't have eye pro.....

Attached: loudener.jpg (659x263, 19K)

for AK get a zenitco DTK. Loud as shit and expels so much gas you can feel that shit.

Holds recoil down like a champ.

why does this warrant trying to fite dat nigga?

I got a snakehound machine loudener. It wasnt worth the price.

imgur.com/a/tXEVnmw

I put a loudener on my micro draco and it wasnt that loud, it does rattle your skull via shockwave though, to the point of making it hard to aim follow up shots.

? Those exist?

SJC Titan or PRI M4-72.

Clip

>I put a loudener on my micro draco and it wasnt that loud
lmao what the fuck do you consider loud then? My buddie had one on his Draco. I shot it with doubled up hearing protection and it was still uncomfortable.

>lantac dragon

Produces a nice shockwave if standing to the side or behind it. Shake someone if they aren’t expecting it.

Attached: 0A8E051D-7BA1-467D-9A16-5360E2460EA2.jpg (640x480, 24K)

Short barrel AK or AR. Muzzle flash for days.

Try a coke or beer can; cut the end off and put it on the end.

I've heard these are pretty loud but don't have experience with them, has anyone used one?

Attached: 8_1_28.jpg (950x950, 124K)

I have the cncwarrior version of this. On pistols and sbr’s it will rattle your teeth.

Combine that with a bumpstock on an SBR'd Draco, and I bet that would be really funny.

The one Daniel Defense makes is loud as fuck. I have it on my AR and I have to double up on earpro whenever I shoot it.

DPMS Muzzle Brake Miculek is ridiculously loud

My 2c, a 7.5" barrel and any giant brake will do it.

Attached: IMG_20180511_105656-2.jpg (1000x750, 307K)

You sound like a nigger

>AR
>loud

Fucking pick one, summer. No one is offended by you plinking with .223.

yes. get this. its huuuge and loud. i had one on a 10.5" ar pistol (pic related).

Attached: handcannon.jpg (795x1023, 635K)

>he doth commit the act of throwing gun sand in the face of others

>chinesium parts kit with no finish
for what purpose?
I mean i have one of those in faggot pink, but cmawn!

Retard alert. Short barrel ARs with proper brakes make such a blast it'll kick up dust and blow your clothes about. They're fucking loud.

>he thinks a .22 bullet will do all this

LOL

The nitro flash enhancer should piss someone off, great flash and makes it pretty loud.
Here's a screencap of me using it on 308, but youtube vids give me the impression that it works equally well with 556/223.
Here's my video version of the pic.
youtube.com/watch?v=roeYHUepPAI&feature=youtu.be
Here's someone using a bumpfire stock on an ar-15. Start watching at about 20 seconds in.
youtube.com/watch?v=VnjdDZEDCJM

Attached: Flash Enhancer.png (606x429, 192K)

Did you shoot it without the loudener though, cause they already suck to shoot

By bullet do you mean gas pressure

from the side

Attached: vepr308 slower vid.webm (542x276, 124K)

>a noguns calling someone summer

Attached: 1529678257293.png (817x891, 32K)

LOL
>be OP
>but loudest muzzle break possible
>stand next to fudd at the range
>fudd says “that gun’s too loud”
>OP thinks to himself “This is the moment I’ve been waiting for. omaw mou shindeiru“
>replies to fudd “you really think so?”
>fudd replies “yes”
>OP replies “that’s too bad” proceeds to screw on muzzle break
>nani
>OP’s smug face when his supersonic Chinese clipazine breaks the space time continuum.

Attached: 5F8145EF-B4F7-4085-886E-064EC06911A8.jpg (720x706, 109K)

>Did you shoot it without the louder though
Yes, definitely louder than no muzzle device IMO.

>some 30 year old boomer

If you’re too stupid to figure out how to use a calendar, you probably shouldn’t have access to firearms.

It's a meme term being thrown about now to describe people who act like boomers despite their generation.

That's the 3 prong flash hider like off a Gen 1 m16. The prongs act like tuning forks and makes a nice audible ring.

Ya they're awesome.
Unfortunately GI's used them to twist the wire off of ammo crates and shit so they redesigned it with an enclosed end.
I've heard of guys using them as can openers too.

I have an SJC Titan compensator on my .308. It's loud as fuck and it was moving things on the range table and I wasn't even touching it. People thought it was just an AR and when I started shooting you can see them looking like "WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Attached: MATEN2.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

If poorfag, you should disregard.

Get an American Precision Arms brake

Most effective brake on the market from data plotted 2 years ago. And holds the most market share amongst competitive PRS shooters that were polled.

Indoor range stuffed me in a private range due to concerns of everyone using inadequate foam plugs... and using $200 earmuffs it's still fucking loud.

I just bought it.

Upgrade to a big boy rifle in real FN Nato. Attach a loudener to your gun. Hey presto, you can now make'a duh mess'o!

>imgur link
Hey reddit, you ever wonder why this Cambodian basketweaving forum is called an "imageboard" or...?

>everyone always c clamps there rifles right at the muzzle

Snake hound Machine makes a literal loudener. It's... Fuck it's just nasty.

Then you could intentionally overload some rounds with pistol powder. That should make a loud boom and potentially freak him out when he sees your mangled face and hands... You sound like a child.

>basic bitch gear queer thinks his AR is big and scary just like his bull's cock

Nigger, go shoot some Milsurp. Go shoot a ported game rifle. Go shoot a levergun in .45-70.

.223 is not loud. .303 is loud. 7.62x54 is loud. .300 win mag is loud.

Go shoot a fucking big game rifle. Go shoot a 10ga. Go shoot anything other than you low test muhreen rifle and educate yourself.

thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=579602. Muzzle brakes cause hearing loss through conducting the sounds through you jawbones despite hearing protection by sending the sounds to the little hairs in your ears.

Because he's a dumb Nog at heart.

Mini Y Comp

Turns .223 into a major cunt at indoor ranges

Do you know how a silencer works?
Each cartridge has a fixed peak loudness potential. Normally, it reaches this potential 20 yards downrange, and gets quieter from there onwards.
A silencer has baffles to produce more noise from the cartridge as it passes each baffle. The idea is to reach peak loudness within the silencer, so it starts quieting down before it even leaves the silencer.
Of course if you let that loudness out, it wouldn't be much of a silencer. So they have a cylindrical tube outside the baffles -- this catches the sound waves, and reflects them back inwards; as the sound waves reflected from opposite sides reach the center, they cancel out. (This is why the tube must be precisely centered and parallel to the bore axis. The baffles don't matter as much, but if the tube is not concentric, the sound waves will not cancel perfectly.
Now thinking about that, it should be obvious how to make it as loud as possible. Sadly, there's nothing you can do to increase peak loudness, but if you make it happen up close instead of 20 yards downrange, that's the best you can do.
Pic related, it's basically the baffles just like a silencer (to create the noise and reach peak loudness early) but without the tube (so the noise gets out instead of being reflected and canceled).

Attached: muzzle brake .223 5.56 .22 ½-28 thread.jpg (1000x978, 54K)

And the award for most fudd bullshit goes to *drumroll* well I'll be damned, it's a tie!

>16" 44 mag
>unburned powder
>fite irl
I just don't believe you can change your life

attach a megaphone near the muzzle

Pic related on my rollergat 308 is probably the most obnoxiously loud thing I've ever heard that was not a destructive device.

Attached: IMG_20180613_192850.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

Amd-65 muzzle brake

I’m sure you can find one of these to fit a .223 or .556, whatever it is you’ve got.

Attached: 0DCACC51-23F2-404E-8D4B-56F2B59E2D6E.jpg (1200x879, 90K)

>30 year old boomer

Found the guy who failed history class.

>it's a meme term now?

No it's not. It's simply the retards who throw it out incorrectly are just mouth breathing retards who failed history class

Since this retard clearly needs to be educated.

Read it and suck it faggot

.223, 55GR. Commercial load 18 _" barrel 155.5dB
.243 in 22" barrel 155.9dB
.30-30 in 20" barrel 156.0dB
7mm Magnum in 20" barrel 157.5dB
.308 in 24" barrel 156.2dB
.30-06 in 24" barrel 158.5dB
.30-06 in 18 _" barrel 163.2dB
.375 — 18" barrel with muzzle brake 170 dB

The difference between an m16 and a 308 rifle is literally less than a single decibal.

I bet you don't wear earpro when shooting 5.56 huh?
Enjoy being deaf.

And here's even some shotgun noise level data for you stupid ass.

.410 Bore 28" barrel 150dB
26" barrel 150.25dB
18 _" barrel 156.30dB
20 Gauge 28" barrel 152.50dB
22" barrel 154.75dB
12 Gauge 28" barrel 151.50dB
26" barrel 156.10dB
18 _" barrel 161.50dB

This, but take it a step further
>Get T/C Encore pistol
>Have a barrel made for it chambered in .300 Win Mag, shortest length possible
>Thread barrel for .308 Loudener Brake
>Shatter all the glass in the building and get b& from the range

My friend has this on an ar15 pistol and nobody likes to stand next to him on the firing line while he is shooting.

These charts are stupid, they don't account for a ton of variables, or for the fact that manually operated arms tend to throw sound forward while revolvers/semi automatics are louder due to sound leaking from the action back towards the shooter.

>back towards the shooter
Suck it Ian.
All right-handed, right-thinking people have the ejection port where it belongs.

Your Montana sling is backwards.

>Hurrr I was just pretending to be retarded
Fuck off jackass

Those particles violated the NAP meaning he is lucky user didn't ventilate his ass.

Attached: images (2).jpg (246x205, 6K)

I use .338 lap mag at the range to after people piss me off.
Set up in middle lane and share the noise and blast with everyone.
I considered buying a .50bmg to enhance the effect further.

> bug bug bug, muh other variables

Bitch stop being a fucking pussy and admit what the raw data has proven.

I have this on my 7.5 inch build. Haven't shot it yet but I'm betting it's going to be loud as fuck.

>guns are only loud because of muh variables

Could you possibly be any more of a cock smoking faggot. Loud is loud jackass.

Will it rattle my penis? Or will I need OP's faggot butthole for that?

Attached: 1528400291884.jpg (1024x620, 95K)

Loudeners are real.

You...don't understand a few things

I have the SI Jcomp v2 on mine, it is loud as fuck but man does it feel like shooting a regular .22

Attached: 20160311_112257.jpg (5312x2988, 3.99M)

>these charts are stupid

Loud is loud fuck face

That's a fucking stupid way to go about life user.

File size limit

get a 7.5" barrel

Attached: smoke_brass.webm (800x560, 870K)

>at a range
>complaining that a gun is loud
>at a range
>gun
>range
>gun range

I will never understand these retarded fudd cunt niggers.

so you're just going to give up on posting pics instead of using gimp or cropsize to quickly fix them?
or just get another camera app that lets you have more control? or turn your camera settings down a bit if you have a real camera?