Knife vs gun

Explain why in the hands of the average male, this is any less dangerous toward a crowd of people than a gun.

Attached: 31gSIRAI3bL.jpg (500x334, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y49rv3QBtkk
youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZpyKSmgdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don’t have to worry about your backstop with a knife

point and click, right?

also
> females never shoot anyone, therefore, rocket launchers

Range and over penetration.

What about a knifegun?

Attached: image.jpg (512x293, 26K)

Attached: ShgCYcQ.png (607x425, 129K)

bc not goo boom scary

how about the artery buster 9000?

Attached: 4E895352-97EB-45F8-A6FD-DC3122F2D87B.jpg (499x174, 10K)

It isn't. A healthy man in a crowded room can do lots of damage before being stopped.
cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/asia/china-railway-attack/index.html

it should be noted there were mutiple attackers. also guess the religion of the attackers. pretty sure I remember them being Chinese muslims. Who'd thunk.

Need it.

guns btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=Y49rv3QBtkk

Depends how close they are really. You know what the real danger is? Free will, fucking Lucifer.

Depends what your limit break is

Point, click, miss, get knocked out, get gun taken, get shot... We have very lax carry laws in my town and I see out of shape manlets with Glocks in velcro holsters constantly. That is no real defense imo. Lift, self defense class > guns.

>kek
Do they even let you play vidya in sheep country?

Whoever thought of that contrivance has never dealt with CO2 cartridges before.

neither is dangerous, its the meds pumped up pycho using them that is.

ILLEGAL!

It's for fucking up sharks.

knifes make much worse wounds than 9 mm bullets, depends from a knife of course but mustly stub-wounds are more deadly if someone STUBs and RIPs the flesh ....

determinaited knife attacker will allways win against anybody armed with the gun, in range up to 10 metters, assuming knife attacker, attacks by suprise.

There is mental blocade which makes stubbing/cutting people more difficult to do, than pulling a gun trigger.....

But if attack is done by supirse, and the guy with the knife really wants to kill, he has every possible advantge over someone with the gun.

ITT: youtube.com/watch?v=c4ZpyKSmgdE

Ballistic knife is best of both worlds

well and the best Nr.1 knife on the market is

" glock 81 '

Best knife in the world, no doubt... cuts/stubs/rips... wonderblade

Bitch! Please!

Attached: 132804_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 42K)

Why not use a IND. Just buy some glow in the dark paint and clocks

Attached: 1529928095454.png (1024x839, 1.61M)

Lolz, get a bayonet and you're golden

I don't care how "determined" some cunt with a knife is if I have a gun, I will still come out on top.

knife wielder: one mistake and down, done
gun wielder: one mistake? no biggie, squeeze trigger again.

And obviously you can't throw a knife at 1000 feet per second...

Zeri discipline thugs slaughter each other every weekend in Chicago with shit quality firearms.
Fuck iff with your YMCA karate class.

The reverse is true for the gun. You wont even get your knife out of your picket if I ambush you

Do they let you own guns in yours?

Sure. IF you're paying attention and most people are not. Also suppose the person with the knife took some time to work it all out in his head.

>mfw you will never be white

>mfw you cannot own guns because not america

>mfw even if you emigrate to america you'll not be white and never be accepted

Attached: dd.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>downsides of a knife compared to a gun on a killing spree
significantly reduced range, hand-to-hand distance
inferior penetration (depends on gun/ammo)
reduced rate of trauma infliction
harder to use, inexperienced used far less likely to inflict fatal trauma
cops or civs have guns so won't be able to do shit against them
pepperspray will fuck you up without a mask of some sort as will tear gas
>upsides
experienced user far more likely to critically injure or kill all victims (than with a gun)
can't run out of ammo (unless it gets stuck due to serration, but only a retard like op would have serration on a stabbing spree knife)
don't need to reload
relies on your physical endurance
extremely silent compared to suppressed firearms

so unless you are really good with a knife, in great physical shape (able to physically overpower most people through skill or strength), horrible at shooting/no access to guns at all and are going to do it at a very crowded event where the crowd can't break apart so your victims can't get away but not too crowded that they find safety in numbers and meatpile you
in the most optimal situation this space would be very loud and filled with drunk people so you can pick off a few people before anyone notices and you go full ham
but even then a fertiliser or cleaning agent bomb could inflict 5-20 times as much damage and let you get away with it

>extremely silent compared to suppressed firearms

not like the people getting stabbed are gonna scream

Not if you slit their throat

people who get shot usually scream as well unless they get shot the right way
just like if you stab the right way they can't scream or won't have the time to

that's one person rest of them are gonna btfo

true but still the point of it being completely silent or something is out of equation

Why do we have to explain? Are you that much of a retarded dumbass, that you yourself can't come up with the answer yourself?

compared to suppressed firearms it may as well be completely silent

this was a Jow Forums thread before mods moved it

You have to explain because this was a slide thread from Jow Forums

are you finnish dude btw?

>suppressed firearms it may as well be completely silent

agreed but what about the blood splatter?

Whats the point in arguing about the sound with the situation is with a crowd of people? Unless you pull some bullshit stealth game move someone's going to notice something.

Blood eh

yes
>blood splatter
not very loud and the smell doesn't spread very fast
buy cows or pigs blood from a butcher and test yourself

it matters for the first few people you stab
liveleak used to have some videos where people got stabbed in large and loud enough crowd without anyone noticing until they guy was dead on the floor and the killer twenty paces away and unidentified

>>blood splatter
I think a slow stab would reduce most of blood splatter but instead it will be blood flowing thing

its about how you pull out and arteries
but there will still be splatter
if it is unclear splatter does not just mean spray, it also refers to liquids and so on falling and splashing around

>
true true, aside from neck I wonder what such other vulnerable parts exist in our bodies?

>knife
>posts bayonet

Attached: grassgrow.png (500x557, 166K)

kek then what should he post a sword?

>what should he post
i dont think thats the answer here at all

So basically you're noguns and you want affirmation that you aren't defenseless with your mall purchase? In the badass hands of an overweight teen, yes indeed, a firearm is no match for a knife so long as the knife is actually a bayonet and has a saw back or looks cool in some way (possibly decorated with a dragon), steak knives on the other hand aren't quite as effective.

However, neither firearm nor knife are as effective as throwing stars in the hand of ninja.

what is the answer then?

several
if you are interested get medical books about anatomy, they tell you most of them because they are necessary to know for emergency care

not all bayonets are just bayonets you retard

a sword can be a bayonet

lurking moar
op posted an m9

ffs I have no idea about those knives

Any suggestions for the books? also what level of medical book is useful the one that is used in universities or the actual doc?

I guess we should equip army with more knives instead of guns, since they are so much cheaper to use.

kek just like the 1600s sword broke take out your utility knife

What kind of knife is that in the OP pic

Attached: 1529926366131s.jpg (250x167, 4K)

FAMAS