CO CUCKED

What the fuck /k.

Primaries for colorado are in 4 months, and every single one of these fucking candidates are as liberal as the she-witch bitch feinstein herself. This fucking state gets more pro gay, anti freedom by the day. We are totally and utterly doomed.

Why the fuck is everybody so willing to sign their rights away? Just like these AWB threads, the trolls are right. Everybody is just going to give up, lay down, say fuck it, and do nothing. This fucking state is going to be on the cuck list within one year, just watch.

Attached: 86B62AA2-C8F3-489D-B158-1200FE653768.jpg (800x533, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093261/
cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welp, guess that confimrs i wont be moving to CO
fuck
more and more looking like AK could be the last bastion within a few more years

>Be CO
>Yo weed
>Get flooded by 60 IQ Californians
>"Why are things so awful in my state now?"

You're right though. When it comes to everything getting banned one must wonder how many people will stash things away vs openly giving everything up.

This. All the good western states are slowly becoming infested with Californians, but legalizing weed accelerated the process dramatically

Jesus FUCKING christ I fucking hate californians.

Oh my fucking christ there are so many of these retards

Good fuck you, stop moving here

Because despite what the Trumpists will tell you, the country is radically liberalizing. The only reason the GOP holds such disproportionate power at the Federal level is because of Gerrymandering, and even now we're demonstrating that can be overcome. 50-something elections have gone blue since 2016, including hyper conservative districts like the Virginia-10th who elected a homosexual tranny.

The majority of the country isn't interested in more guns, they're interested in weed, gun control and gay rights.

This is the saddest fucking thing ive ever read.

I cant stand this fuckin homosexual takeover. What anfucking time to be alive

honestly these californians and east coasters are ruining everything about colorado. lots of good shooting spots in the mountains are no no-go because cali faggots moved in and started complaining.

We need to go back in time and prevent Obama from becoming elected.

this is partially true. most leftists are okay with guns. they just hate racists and right wingers so they never interact with guns and would rather ban them to piss off rednecks

>Because despite what the Trumpists will tell you,
Already know this. I voted for Trump because I have no illusions of things going back to the 1950s. Only voted for him to stall time.

I do like all the TV ads with ENFORCE UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS as part of their platform in a state that requires literally all firearm sales to include a background check, even private party. But hey liberals lie all the time about guns so why stop or be honest.

Irrelevant when the people they elect wish to prohibit anything that's not a bolt action rifle.

Universal background checks
How is that any different from what we have now?

The only thing that would help would be if the Democrats ended up outright causing a second civil war (with all the talk of trump being worse than hitler and put into power by russia and such), and then we had an excuse to hang half of all Californians or something.

I think you mean Kennedy/LBJ.

I may need to move there from Texas.
How fucked will I be?
I have an uncucked Ar15. And alot of 30 round pmags and such

>CO hippies start spilling East into Kansas
>mfw

Attached: 1529379202849m.jpg (1024x555, 132K)

Right now theres nothing except 30 round mag bans.

Most stores just wont sell them to you.

But im sure in less than a year were gonna have a blue haired dyke as our fuckin senator harping and screeching about some shit and sending out every from
In the book to get good things banned and taken away because all the liberal left communist hippies are flocking here for the shitty weed laws

It means no private sales, everything has to go through an FFL. Which is exactly what CO has now, but presumably they want to impose it on everyone.

It isn't. The left knows statistics and facts are not on their side in the gun control argument. So they lie about current laws and processes to people who don't actually know about them and they eat it up. Just the same we get shit like coke can sized wounds from an AR-15 that is being spouted by morons.

Your picture is actually fairly fitting. This shit ain't lasting much longer boyo.

Even normies are talking about another Civil War soon. You can actually feel the tension in the more extreme leftist places.

I, for one, can't wait because it means we have an opportunity for a clean slate and ensure our security.

>The majority of the country isn't interested in more guns, they're interested in weed, gun control and gay rights.
They're really much more interested weed and gay rights than they are in gun control, it just so happens that a large part of the politicians who support those freedoms also push gun control, and people care more about freedoms that affect them than they do the freedoms of people they may not even regularly interact with. We'd be much better off if the GOP actually started supporting freedom rather than hating it and giving token support for gun rights while not actually passing any legislation on it at the federal level.

>stop moving here
fuck im not california im from a free state

>it means we have an opportunity for a clean slate and ensure our security.
Really? I think it means we can expect China or Russia to pounce immediately while the EU decides they like Russia's fuel too much to help.

Not really looking forward to learning to read Hanzi or Cyrillic.

>Even normies are talking about another Civil War soon.

No, they're fucking not. Put down InfoWars/Breitbart/Fox and try talking to actual people.

>I, for one, can't wait because it means we have an opportunity for a clean slate and ensure our security.

Except for the part where we become a protectorate of someone because the country is crippled and we have no other choice. Does your fucking idiot ass think that there is anything good to come out of a civil war? If anything, you're going to lose even if you win. If your life is so shitty all you have to do in it is think about shit like that, you should seek help.

Come to Texas. Just moved from Littleton to Austin last year. Even the libfagging that happens in Austin is mild compared to Denver gunbully.

You could see the writing on the wall with the demographic shift happening in Colorado for the last few years and its only going to get worse.

If you wanna stay, best bet is to go live innamountains and hoard your soon to be illegal firearms and magazine capacities. Coal Creek and Golden Gate canyons have some real OG folks living up there

is there an endless supply of californians? at what point do they spread too thin to stop having so much influence?

>No, they're fucking not. Put down InfoWars/Breitbart/Fox and try talking to actual people.

I don't know where you live but where I am, at the edge of a major metro area, a lot of people are talking about rises in political violence and verbal mobbing of people. People are concerned about sectarian violence, which is in a modern context a civil war.

>If your life is so shitty all you have to do in it is think about shit like that, you should seek help.

Do you not realize what is happening and how this will progress? The sooner the better with this. Otherwise our children or even our grandchildren will be isolated into a corner and hated down by the new society we allowed to fester. They will inherit literally Brazil tier living conditions, sure they most likely will live on the outskirts or gated communities but that is only a temporary fix for a long term problem, one that is not working well for our people in other countries. Most notably, Brazil and SA.

Our lives don't matter in the context of now, even the ones who are well off. What good are the lives we are building if they are to be torn down in a handful of decades?

The options are become a Ukraine tier satellite state with moderate sovereignty or just give our sovereignty now without trying.

Russia isn't a threat, China maybe. But there's not really an option, like I said in the above bit. Maybe trading headlines like "8 Youths Beat Racist Old Man to Death in Broad Daylight are Justly Set Free by Hero Judge" for "Chinese Allies Ship More Prefab Shelters to Joint Military Base" is worth it you know?

Attached: 6bcffdbd6690435385454b03f98e0989.jpg (600x400, 75K)

>has retard politicians who mace themselves
You brought on yourself by not tackling the Californi problem

The only silver lining is that they're not getting a federal AWB without a generous grandfather clause. Libs know this, since the logistics of an Australia-style grab would lead to civil war (assuming they got the logistics down pat, which they could not do).

There pretty much is because there's an endless supply of Mexico into California and when that supply would run thin then it's Honduras/Nicaragua caravans supplying the Mexican supply to be transitioned into Mexifornia.

It's much worse than complaining about MA transplants.

Dude, weed. LMAO

>Chinese Allies Ship More Prefab Shelters to THEIR MILITARY BASE IN FUCKING OKLAHOMA is worth it you know?
> Trading half ass authoritarians who bab guns but tolerate voting for another party or requiring police to have a warrant is preferable to BIG DICK authoritarians who ban guns, imprison you for even having a competing political party, and ship you off to labor camps before your kanagroo court date.
Nah mate. If possible, I'd rather just vote out the half ass authoritarians from the get-go.

>they're not getting a federal AWB without a shooting civil war
Fixed that.

Idgaf, we have enough of you foreigners already.

Because of you cunts moving here, traffic now starts at noon. And goes all the way through 8 pm.

>talking about demographics shift
>moved to Texas
user the shift is probably even worse in Texas than in Colorado. College classes here are literally shilling about how the demographics shift will turn Texas into a blue democrat controlled state. Califags moving in for the low taxes, housing prices, and good economy and Mexicans flooding over the border don't help either.

>texas
Oh god lol

Dude golden gate is fuckin sweet, but boulder somehow just passed a county/city wide ban on sale of salt rifles. Fuck boulder

And what a coincidence, I live in littleton.

Don is that you?

Ok faggot fuck face, were talking about CO HERE. not all of usa.

They can ban things statewide

lol and how are you going to do that once the only people who are against such a government are no longer the majority of voters?

Spics don't care, I'm one who does but I am white passing unlike my family. For every one of me you have 7 or 8 ones who would literally vote in a candidate with a platform of "open borders, free money".

Blacks are worse but not a demographics percentage threat but are a reliably active base to show up on protest days. A lot of black cities and communities are just straight up legalizing crime instead of fixing the root problem. Austin is an example of this but it also has a multi-culti bend to it as it isn't majority black.

Our future is guns + being a puppet state or no guns + stopping niggers from breaking into your house and stealing all your stuff is actually racist and will land you more time in jail than the criminals.

Pretty much, and the states they're moving to are sparsely populated to begin. It starts with a slow influx of Californians to the bigger towns and cities, but as they take root and the colony grows they'll start to infect the surrounding areas. They're like a plague that descends on innocent towns, polluting them with their cucked culture and driving up the cost of living until the whole character of the town has been changed.

Attached: 1200px-United_States_Map_of_Population_by_State_(2015).svg.png (1200x704, 153K)

Fucking this, if you want people to support your freedom, then get the politicians who support your freedom to stop trying to take away those people's freedoms at the same time. People aren't going to support your freedom if they're expected to just take one for the team at the same time.

Sounds exactly like fuckin denver.

Attached: DAB7CC68-0087-4E7F-B554-FCD372D2269C.jpg (895x503, 42K)

With universal background checks now theyll know if you commited a crime on say, mars instead of the current system of just earth.

Nice argument dude. So we should just support gays so .0000003% of them aren't anti-gun but then we can't be against child molestation anymore since homosexuals commit the overwhelming majority of those acts and that's their right.

Can't take away their right to take your dog, fuck it, give it hormones and then hand it back to you as well as your dead child they just fucked with a flagpole, because hey they might be down for classifying blackpowder weapons as antiques again and allow you to buy kitchen knives without a background check and 8 interviews.

>the country is radically liberalizing
Yeah, thanks to shitskins. Even young whites lean right.

the cancer will spread.

Denver has an AWB, anything over 15 rounds can't legally be brought into the state not bought or sold in the state.

Yeah, It's an insidious strategy. Most of the people who'd move out because the place is too fucking liberal are already out. But this is the shitlib strategy. THEORETICALLY, the mestizos coming up from central america vote shitlib because muh gibs, but it's not JUST that, it's also that democrats have successfully stratified the political spectrum into being the party of nonwhites. Once they voted for enough welfare programs and imported enough mestizos who almost without fail vote shitlib, they leave for economic reasons of the place being too expensive to live in and too shitty to live in. Then they move to other states and vote for the same shit, leaving behind the self perpetuating shitlib hubs like California while they make Texas vote for Obama in 2012 and flood IT with more imported shitlib clients. Essentially the whole south is set to become a shitlib voting bloc by 2030, wielding something like 71 votes from one end of the border to the other.

After that, unless something is done, it's basically going to be perpetual shitlib for 2030 or so forever. The only reason it's not that way now is that Trump won and is at least ATTEMPTING to curb the trend somewhat, but if he can't stem the tide, we're probably looking at permanent shitlib oligarchy.

>This fucking state gets more pro gay

what does this have to do with gun rights

Dude, normies are fucking hart-celler posting, I... I'm not so certain of the future, but being that I live in a seventy some odd white county in california and can look around and see what the OTHER counties within driving distance look like, it's SOMEHOW actually slightly less bleak.

we should support gays because this is a country founded on the concept that people should be free to pursue happiness, which includes being able to marry and screw people of the same sex. gun rights aren't the only rights that matter regardless of what rhetoric you spew.

>ITT: "gay people make me ANGRY" support group for reactionary boomers and edgy millenials

mainlining a shitlib lifestyle that predisposes one to vote for people who push disarming we the people for increasingly obvious reasons? A little bit. Just a little. It's one of the many vectors to creating the coalition of the ascendant to abolish western society and all the rights, liberties and values therein.

>Gay
>happiness
These people commit suicide at a significantly higher rate than anyone else even in sheltered areas where they are allowed to fester unchecked. They intentionally spread HIV amongst themselves and they mostly die before forty. I don't think they're a happy bunch, even when left unconfronted with the fact that they're degenerates who make up absolutely obscene numbers of many things that would be considered a societal ailment, such as cases of diseases, child abuse, both received AND given, sexual abuse of children, again on both ends, and are not in the minority, but a significant plurality of sexual assault cases, despite being an absolutely marginal, NIGH NEGLIGIBLE three percent of the population.

Attached: faggots kill themselves mroe.gif (456x351, 12K)

where's the lie?

Jokes on them, the Southern coast is already loaded with asshole New Yorkers.

>shitlib lifestyle
because the right treats gays the same way they treat blacks, an unwanted demographic that they begrudgingly try to get support from to seem less like they hate them.
>These people commit suicide at a significantly higher rate than anyone else even in sheltered areas where they are allowed to fester unchecked
this has nothing to do with rights and everything to do with mental illness and the lack of support for it in america.
>They intentionally spread HIV amongst themselves and they mostly die before forty.
a complete stereotype. its entirely unfair to assume all gay people are bug chasers, and that all bug chasers are gay.

>The right treats gays...
Literally bullshit, hell, even the fucking churches are in on their faggot shit, what do you think of the fucking pope condoning faggotry? Or how about having literally the entire corporate complex behind them?
>This has everything to do with mental illness and lack of support for it...
Well, at least you're acknowledging that it's a mental illness
>. its entirely unfair to assume all gay people are bug chasers, and that all bug chasers are gay.
I never postulated such a thing, I DID however postulate that they DO accommodate such behaviors, and that they ARE they single highest risk group due to their increasingly high risk behaviors. they DO mostly die before forty, however. Like, no shit. They have an INCREDIBLY high mortality rate before they reach their forties, due in part to high incidence of suicidal or self destructive tendencies such as asphyxiation, bug chasing and due in other parts to their EXTREMELY high incidence of high risk behaviors which expose them to various life threatening diseases which if not treated early, and rarely caught or treated early, will eventually lead to death. Furthermore, they are also a WONDERFUL incubator for diseases that are drug resistant, given the ones that DO treat diseases may undergo such treatments often or repeatedly, giving whatever disease they keep cultivating plenty of chances to spawn a new drug that can't be treated with ordinary, or as is increasingly the case these days, relatively strong antibiotics.

Move, its not going to change

Attached: 1529767721881.jpg (1200x1032, 254K)

well fuck you too.
you can just stay away from Montana then.
we dont want you cuckloradians here

14-year old Jow Forumstards may be right-wing, but definitely not white

>pope
nu-pope is just trying to be hip with the kids because the catholic church has an awful reputation with the youth.
>entire corporate complex
everything corporations do to support gay rights is simply done because they think it will appease their core demographics.

everything else you argue, despite being truthful, doesn't matter. You'd basically have to outlaw 'degeneracy' if you want and of that shit to go away, which would, in tern, make you anti freedom. I'm of the opinion you are only concerned with defending rights your care about instead of ALL rights.

That's what legal weed does.

I am of the opinion that "defending rights" as a principle, or rather, principles in general, are fake and gay. A principle is a vague idea, and of course that means when you hire someone who doesn't care about such principles except as a tool to advance their agenda as we do here in the US, can be interpreted any way you want. Somehow the principle of "free markets" and "Free association" is that you can freely dissociate from people on the right, for example that restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave at the door... AFTER taking her reservation for dinner at the place is perfectly fine. Yet if a baker doesn't want to bake a cake for some faggot's wedding, it's discrimination until the supreme court overturned the discision on the VERY NARROW grounds that it would be as though an artist was forced to paint a picture with which he did not agree.

Incentives on the other hand are a very clear and concise thing. How does this help ME?

I don't really care about fags rights, and if you're looking from an incentive point of view, mainstreaming a group of people who commit suicide a lot, spread diseases, and incubate diseases that can't be treated is less ideal than suppressing them for many reasons. Even if your concern is RIGHTS, since the dialogue is such that the "rights of gays" essentially mean trampling over the rights of everyone else in society, you know... THE OTHER 97 PERCENT.

> because the catholic church has an awful reputation with the youth.
Since vatican II the Catholic church has a horrid reputation among catholics.

>everything corporations do to support gay rights is simply done because they think it will appease their core demographics.
Correct. Corporations are whores looking to pander to potential customers.

>I'm of the opinion you are only concerned with defending rights your care about instead of ALL rights.

Why SHOULDN'T I be this way? Protecting faggots means curbing MY right to free speech, association and ultimately guns.

>Muh pole
please leave, adults are having a discussion

Jow Forums

>Protecting faggots means curbing MY right to free speech, association and ultimately guns.

in what way are gays attacking your rights? your only real argument is that gays vote liberal, and liberals hate freedom. gays vote liberal because liberals are more likely to support gay rights, so they are basically 1-issue voters. no different than the majority of Jow Forums who only votes for pro-gun people despite everything else.

oh but its ok when YOU 1-issue vote because guns are the most important thing in the world t. gun enthusiast.

Jesus fuck the stereotypes in this thread are fucking retarded. While the transient and lower class population that has moved to Colorado my be because of weed a significant portion of the new arrivals is because of the strength of the Colorado economy the resurgent tech market and to a lessor extent oil and natural gas brought a fuck ton of people to the metro area which were followed by people mostly from the Midwest moving here for the quality of life with lower cost of living than the costal US. The weed lamo argument is for idiot boomers.
The liberalizing trend is a fucking issue but this governor election isn't a free win for the democrats. A significant block of the metro area trends purple (reference previous senate elections) and a far left candidate like Polis and Johnson are predicted to scare away a lot of idenpendent voters. There was a lot of hand wrigging in the state democrat party offices about polis especially. They don't feel confident he can win against a Republican that doesn't mindlessly follow trump. Though in the last couple state elections the Republicans have shot themselves in the foot, ie Tom Tancredo.
Finally besides the Universal background check law none of the Aurora shooting laws are enforced and neither is Denvers AWB. If you don't believe check out the pawn shops on Broadway or the gun store at about Colfax and Kameria.
Another important aspect that no one has mentioned is voting for State Senators since the state senate has traditionally been a bastion of reason against gun control.

Lol fuck montanna. i would never go there. Ever.

Too north and cold as shit

Attached: 0B34DC44-DBCF-4515-AA54-BF817B4C8BA8.png (1193x1193, 815K)

>Group of people who will bring suit on you for dissociating with them but think dissociating with YOU is perfectly fine
>Group that demands YOU serve their interests despite not serving your interest
>Group that has brought suit by proxy on people for being critical of them
You still haven't told me why I should support them when I'm critical of them, like guns, and like being able to speak out about it, faggot.

>These people commit suicide at a significantly higher rate than anyone else even in sheltered areas where they are allowed to fester unchecked.
I wonder why maybe because of family disownment (has happened to me) getting the shit kicked out of them (has happened to me) or just general dickery by people

>They intentionally spread HIV amongst themselves and they mostly die before forty.
ok real talk where the actual fuck does this idea that this happens come from, outside of 'bug chasers' something that is a extreme minority within all sexual orientations.

>I don't think they're a happy bunch, even when left unconfronted with the fact that they're degenerates who make up absolutely obscene numbers of many things that would be considered a societal ailment, such as cases of diseases, child abuse, both received AND given, sexual abuse of children, again on both ends, and are not in the minority, but a significant plurality of sexual assault cases, despite being an absolutely marginal, NIGH NEGLIGIBLE three percent of the population.

oh fuck off show me the numbers

Attached: NYET.jpg (600x819, 37K)

Youre a fucking idiot.

Pot has destroyed this state and its obvious you dont know shit about co because you dont live here.

finally someone fucking said it

Attached: umph ak.jpg (707x407, 77K)

>Too north and cold as shit
what are you, some florida faggot?

bull fucking shit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093261/

We got people selling the same shit here in wa.
Browning help us all

Attached: 1529611459676.png (267x228, 138K)

>Where does this idea that gays spread and have diseases come from?
Because they are an extremely large proportion of all STDs in the united states despite their extremely small number?

cdc.gov/msmhealth/STD.htm

>These people commit suicide at a significantly higher rate than anyone
Gee, I wonder why a group that still faces discrimination based on something they have no control over to the extent that being fired from their jobs and disowned by their families isn't unheard of, were legally persecuted by states up into the early 2000s (when the Supreme Court finally stepped in and struck down a law that the then current president endorsed) and have continued to be persecuted illegally since then, were legally treated as second class citizens up until a couple years ago, and have to deal with a major political party where many seek to role back the protections that said group has managed to gain would have a higher than average suicide rate.

What are you, a fucking yeti?

Im op you nigger, CO is too goddamn cold for me. Im a lizard man. I fuckin hate snow and winter. Tropical rocks

>My state sucks. Everything's expensive. Fuck this.
>Oh look, CO/UT/Washington/Arizona is cheap! And they have *bullshit here*!

Five years later.

>Man, CO is expensive and sucks!

This is why California needs to be ejected from the nation.

>Don't live here.
I'm the fifth generation to have been married at St. Joesphs up in Globeville. Born and raised in Central Denver. Spent four years out of state for college but that was pre legalization.

>People don't want to associate with me because I'm disgusting and run around in BDSM gear in broad daylight
WAAAAH DISCRIMINATION

then why havent you moved to Hawaii ?

probably because gays are more sexually active because in a male homosexual realationship, both partners want sex all the time because they're both men. This is core reason why gays are seen as more promiscuous. If straight men had as many opportunities as gay dudes to have sex, im sure the statistics would equal out.

>People don't like me because I try to force myself over 97 percent of the population and shove it in their faces every chance I get
WAAAAAAAAH DISCRIMINATION!

I work at fucking Amazon and I've overheard people from both sides openly talking about it.

It's like retardedly politicized opinions across all mediums of communication create increasing polarization.

>shove it in their faces every chance I get

by this do you mean two dudes holding hands? the concept of "be gay but don't let me see it" is incredibly close-minded and offensive. It goes without saying that being promiscuous in public is already poor taste regardless of whos doing it so its unfair to come down on gays specifically just because you don't like seeing two people of the same sex being together.

Honestly, why haven't we seen any gay mass shooters? Most gun owners regularly go on about how they'd start shooting people if they were subjected to even a small portion of that shit.

Well. I dont know what to tell you man.

Pot has destroyed this fucking state in my eyes. I knew it was a bad idea. And california is definitely part of the problem

>It's like retardedly politicized opinions across all mediums of communication create increasing polarization.

it really is sad how you can't just say someone should go back to Jow Forums or tumblr anymore, because talking like you're on Jow Forums or tumblr is so fucking common irl. I really hope this radical polarization fizzles out or its just gonna keep going until something stupid happens.

>living on a volcano island
>centipedes
>extreme gun laws
>ocean
>not the east coast like carolinas

Are you retarded?

Fucking faggots in this thread.

Attached: LE50GkW.jpg (1695x1980, 1000K)

this is the main reason i dislike lgbt groups and why i hate lgbt "activists"
they think they have to wave their freak flag in everyones face and force everyone to unconditionally accept their lifestyle and to share in living with their lgbt focused world view.

i dont give a fuck what they do in their own privacy as long as they dont hurt others, or go out of their way to currupt the impressionable young minds of children with their alternative lifestyle beliefs

but keep that shit out of my face. dont bother me and i wont bother you. but continue to go out of your way to shove that shit in my face and your gonna get some backlash