Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1523812635295.png (1386x768, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

westrifle.com/wrstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=20
canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1739148-***rpg-7-with-subcal-units***
bullseyelondon.com/long-guns/sks
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRING BACK MAD MAX

Attached: 1464027318709.jpg (357x379, 16K)

Hurr durr post from last thread
>just got into guns
>.22 was fun but now I want to go bigger
>decide on SKS or shotgun
>sks are all sold out

Any recommendations for a $300-$500 price range shotgun? I'd like a pump action but also had fun trap shooting with rented single shotguns

To transport a restricted rifle, can I trigger lock it, then put it a soft case, and lock the zippers together? Or should I buy a hard case ?

>sks are all sold out

Attached: 1394346911378.jpg (311x321, 24K)

>sks are all sold out
westrifle.com/wrstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=20

You should probably buy a hard case, but you are meeting the requirements with the trigger lock and locking the zippers. I use a LBT gear bag for my guns and that's what I do.

All the ones on cabelas are and all of my lgs are all closed down for good

How about looking at the dozens of other vendors that have so many in stock you could almost buy them by the crate

Attached: 1392664002366.png (900x702, 376K)

I am too impatient to order things online

More like you're an idiot who didn't bother to do a quick search instead of wasting people's time asking to be spoonfed.

Jow Forumsanada threads are now sponsored by unsanctioned amex shills.

Speak to me today about getting a free $50 cash credit bonus to spend towards your next firearm related purchase - no fees at all!

The last times I ordered NRs online I don't even think it took more than two days to get them.

>I am too impatient to order things online

Attached: 1528987522508[1].jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

dang somebody on the EE has a 40mm 6 shot rotary grenade launcher, and a legal ak47 in 7.62x39.
If I had 24,000 laying around I'd totally buy them.

>$13500
>for a m78

Yeah how about minus $9000 and you have a good deal
That guy is fucking retarded

>24,000
So this is what they meant about a fool and his money.
Jesus, user

Theres also a live rpg7 up right now
RARE

>RARE
? Hitting the opium a little early are we digboy

Link?

Gotta make a pitch to his supporters.

Attached: 6b479d2c-2360-42c8-87d6-59c040027fdf_560_420.jpg (560x420, 36K)

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1739148-***rpg-7-with-subcal-units***

The fucking shenanigans I could get up to with that shit

Id hunt with it all the time and post on anti hunting/anti gun pages. Ill get one eventually

Soft cases are perfectly legal. Half the people in my range have soft cases for thier ars and pistols.

The legal requirement is a lock on the gun and a lock on the container.

I wish I had 6gs lying around. There's also a m203 on sale at collectors source for like 5gs.

I've been wanting to make a proper rocket launcher with model rocket boosters.

Right Jow Forumsommandos

I'm looking for
>muh antique 1887 Nagant revolver or an 1882 Swiss Ordnance

Will pay up to $1500 but am flexible. Respond here with a pic so we can set up email and arrange shipping

Attached: nagant 1887 husqvarna postal-02.jpg (896x575, 47K)

there is some cool stuff available in canada if you have the money. m203, rpg, ak47, etc all legal but just extremely expensive.

?how?
All of that is prohib tho

You have no idea what you're talking about

Hi CSIS

hi noPAL

hey thanks I never heard of collecters source before, they have some cool stuff.

Really made me think

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-201359.png (1080x1920, 234K)

>what are Valmets

OwO

Attached: 20180625_180951.jpg (2560x1440, 1017K)

prohib? no they are not.
You can get a valmet m78 and covert it to 7.62x39 and its perfectly legal, as was posted earlier there is one for sale on the EE right now for 13,500.
There are lots of awesome stuff that come up for sale if you have the money, like an antique mauser broomhandle pistol in 9mm, they are like 10k but some people have them.

Attached: 20180625_181315.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 10K)

bonjour ! I would like one citizenship to Canada please .

Attached: icon-cat-dance.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Have you killed anyone in an act of terrorism? If not, don't bother trying to get in.

no i have not, is that a new requirement now these days?

they're shooting blanks retard

lmao can't believe this still works

i remember when they were on amazon

Fuck off we're full

Unless you're a qt we don't want you.

i plan on paying taxes and playing rugby, is that okay?

sorry m8, already got a girl for me

>rugby
wrong sport faggot

>rugby
what the fuck is this

you all fair well actually though in it at an international stage. I dont plan on playing hockey though, I do enjoy watching it though. It just sucks being a blues fan though.

a sport

>a sport
Sounds like furreign fightin words to me, friend
We play hockey here

>sks are all sold out
bullseyelondon.com/long-guns/sks

Its like you didn't even try looking.

Attached: 1524983958806.png (600x908, 557K)

well atleast im not a Canucks fan tbqh

do these work? I've seen people post it on different threads but I always assumed it was a joke

Attached: 1529517981260.jpg (1200x999, 55K)

It has to be Islamic terrorism. Any other kind isn’t permitted

The official sport of Canada is lacrosse

>t. east coast faggot
gtfo cunt

Hey guys, those of you who have built an AR from the ground up. They say blah blah blah 30 days once barrel is on to register. Can I keep the lower assembled if I want to get around that 30 day bullshit? As in, just store it with the upper detached in case my 'safe' ever gets searched?

Yea they work

valid work around imo

Do you have any valuable skills that make money?
Are you rich?
Those are the main factors. Canada mostly takes rich people. We don't care where you're from really. For language, just fake your tests. If you're rich that should be simple.

Do you not know what a blank is?

im an mechanical engineer, although i just graduated. So no on the second part.

Lever arms

>>Canada mostly takes rich people.
Nigger, you what
Just cross in Kekbekistan from the US, free housing

Post vid

That's a funny way of spelling "curling".

Anyone have a Trijicon accupoint 1-8?

post proofs please

Attached: 1520560896429.png (1024x768, 227K)

Boy, Ive been saying it since the start of the year. The surplus is almost dry. Look at the prices of the russians now, fuck most russian SKS come with two or three stripper clips now.

I dont own a glock but people i know who do say these work but requires fitting. I just thought id get at least one before the authorities catch on. Plus i do kinda want a glock cause theyre good pistols

What am I looking at ?

I bet you think 7.62x39 is disappearing too

For awhile Ill admit it was getting alittle tight, but nah all the LGS' got CRATES 1500 rounds baby~

is 750rds for 200$ a good deal? my local gun shop has about 100 of the spam cans in

Better buy it up sonny, theres no more coming, importers say no more. Also buy tannerite, its getting banned

Cabelas and online shopping is why your lgs is gone

Decent, it goes for about 300 around here.
Ymmv

Do you not notice how many immigrants are rich as fuck these days? It is because you can literally buy Canadian citizenship with half a mil liquid. Look up the Quebec immigration scheme. The GTA is being inundated by millionaire Asians.

Canada doesn't let poor people in on a permanent basis unless they are refugees or highly skilled. There is temporary stuff though like those temporary workers from the Philippines because their English is half decent to start with.

Attached: 1485921275814.jpg (1024x512, 52K)

Not aks

Mechanical engineering is decent.
Look here if you're interested in seeing your eligibility.
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

Attached: 1527366455181.png (1254x922, 2.54M)

what why ?

Just completed my PAL course today. The biggest hurdle is done, and I've already filled out my application form, got the references, and had the photos taken. Now it's just a question of waiting for the people to mail me my completion certificate and then I can mail everything in. For anyone in the GTA, check out Ready AIM Firearms Safety classes. They hold them in King City just off Highway 400. The teacher I got was pretty good, class started at 8 and I was out by 4.

Attached: 1526614918183.jpg (396x385, 78K)

>not RPAL

>eligible for Express Entry
neato friend, thank you

lol

JEP!

Attached: 1529547346755.jpg (804x1024, 173K)

>RRREEEEEEEE
>THEY. AREN'T. AKs.
>RRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1529616736481.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

It's literally a modified 47

Holy shit you should be embarrassed to call yourselves canadian

Attached: DHewhkE.jpg (468x351, 41K)

Me too bud.
The madman put one /ourguys/ in his campaign vid too

It's a fucking joke retard

Autosear for a Glock. Makes it automatic.

Been seeing a lot of new PAL posters lately, congrats to all of you.
On that note, how about a quick poll. This includes everyone, not just newfags

Please reply to this post IF and ONLY IF:
>1) you have a PAL/RPAL
>2) Jow Forums or Canada General had something to do with you finally getting off your ass and getting a license
tell us how long you've lurked, anything else you want about what finally motivated you to get a license and how this place might have aided in that in particular

I'm sure there are more than a couple.
tell us your stories, autists. let's see how many filthy noguns were converted to upstanding gun owners by this sea of piss we call home

Attached: kg.jpg (512x544, 146K)

You first, census user

Mossberg 535

Whats a good piece of crown land thats near the gta? Anybody have a good clearing they go to regularly?

>always lived in a leftie stronghold city, didn't even know Canadians could own firearms until I stumbled across Canada General like a decade ago
>lurked for a few years, did the usual armchair marksman/theoretical gun owner thing, where I thought I learned a lot, but in reality just had moronic opinions completely based on memes.
>went to visit a friend in another province whose family turns out has a farm, turns out they're also into guns, except for real, with licenses and experience; they took me shooting and let me shoot their NRs, a bunch of fudd stuff and some tacticool shit too
>"wtf, that's way better and also way harder than I thought": suddenly shitposting online was just not that fun anymore
>got my PAL/RPAL the same year
>since then converted both people who I used as references to the way of the gun, they are both PAL/RPAL holders now, both used to be typical polite city lefties (well, they're still polite and live in the city)
oh, also learned about CGN from here, th-thanks ..I guess