CO CUCKED

Well what the fuck /k.

Literally every single one of the fucking candidates for COs primaries are as blue and left as the gays and lesbians that want to elect them. We are literally fucked on every front, and all of them said they want to "handle" the assault weapons issue first. 4 months and its almost guaranteed we are going on the cuck list.

Pot and homos have fucking ruined this place.

Attached: 7214CE11-847D-4A96-81E5-23066FB33CC3.jpg (800x533, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/265892090
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You posted the identical thread with the identical pic yesterday.You're not some Redditfaggot trying to demoralize those awful deplorable gun owners or some shit, are you...?

Attached: troll thread barbossa.jpg (473x745, 62K)

>Pot and homos have fucking ruined this place
I don't disagree, but you're fucked politically because of the gazillion Mexicans, not the tiny % of fags and the dudeweedfags that probably are worse at voter turnout than most.

Attached: Last Stand.png (1290x836, 140K)

THis thread has been deleted alot, each time with like 100+ replies. The mods can shove my cock up their ass

I mean, that's what happens when you tie guns to right-wing politics instead of attempting to swing left-wing voters and politicians on that issue. It's a lot easier to convince people to vote away their gun rights when voting for them means voting for modern Republicans.

I'm not disagreeing necessarily, but how do you disentangle gun rights from the right wing at this point?
>hey all you queer folk, join the John Brown Gun Club and help us shoot Nazis like Ben Shapiro and Donald Trump! Free AK-15s for everybody!
I mean you could maaaaybe push an anti-rape angle, but I get the feeling they'd turn that right around and say you're capitalizing on the plight of teh wimmenz for political gain or whatever

Attached: 1063.jpg (620x372, 76K)

this is why I live in Oklahoma, literally the reddest state in the nation. When we fall the rest of the world already has.

Attached: 1525279161712.jpg (585x900, 235K)

>capitalizing on the plight of teh wimmenz for political gain
Isnt that the lefts core tactic?

implying voting for democrats isn't voting away your gun rights.

Liberals want you dependant on daddy government. The gun is the physical manifestation of independence. It's a no brainer why they oppose guns.

Attached: 1529267835658.jpg (638x480, 93K)

Do you have any torrents for this comic series?

>Pot and homos have fucking ruined this place.
No, faggots like you who support politicians that force people to choose between supporting freedoms they like and taking one for the team to support other people's freedoms, then bitch when people don't want to take one for the team to support your freedoms, are what ruined the place and quite frankly the whole country.

Everyone on this planet are a bunch of faggot spineless soi cucks.

Not the best priced, but the museum is cool. I didn't try to rent any full auto or AOWs though.

Do you think he killed his wife for insurance money?

if it's any consolation, my uncle was a sheriff in Colorado for 35 years and neither he or any other cop he knew gave a single fuck about state gun restrictions.

>how do you disentangle gun rights from the right wing at this point?
A decade ago it would've been easy, but anymore? Compromise. Even a few years ago there was a stronger pro-gun voice in the Democratic party, but the Republicans stuck their fingers in their ears on the mass shooting issue for too long and there is a huge amount of anti-gun sentiment now. A lot of those pro-gun Democrats have changed their position or are silent out of necessity. Right-wing politicians have been milking single-issue gun rights voters as hard as they possibly can for a long time, and to do that they've convinced their base that any amount of firearms legislation is a certain step on the path to banning guns outright and that they shouldn't give an inch on the issue or they'll lose the 2nd Amendment entirely. And that sounds reasonable to a lot of people, except when you push such an all-or-nothing stance for so long in the face of public opinion then you end up pushing people from every moderate position on that spectrum to the other side. And as the pendulum swings the other way Republicans are gonna end up losing a lot more than they had to through "'common sense' gun legislation" if they'd been willing to come to the table with actual common sense gun legislation, which is a shame for everyone.

Ultimately, though, it's that public opinion that makes the difference. What can you do as an individual to help save gun rights? Make liberal friends and take them shooting.

I'd rather the Left not have guns.

Is this the best outdoor range in the Springs?

>thinking this problem with the left will be resolved peacefully

>you should have given away your gun rights to protect your gun rights

You're a gullible idiot if you believe that "gun control" is about compromise.

Attached: IMG_1441.png (645x729, 63K)

I'd be fine with compromise if it stopped there, but I don't think it will.

Gun rights will NEVER be their priority though. They ultimately don't care if guns are banned, they may oppose an AWB or whatever but at the end of the day they will vote for a million more brown people, wider bike lanes, high density low income housing in rural communities, and free college.

And the party who offers those things want a full gun ban. The party knows it. They can ban guns because guns are a low priority for democrats.

Also compromise does nothing. Literally an concession will never be gotten back - even if it is proven to be ineffective.

>I love the taste of semen so much I repost this every 6 hours

>Is this the best outdoor range in the Springs?
Probably, but that's not saying a whole lot. That guy is a fucking asshole. Never been to the fort Carson one but apparently you can shoot all day there for $10

compromise

an agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.
"an ability to listen to two sides in a dispute, and devise a compromise acceptable to both"
synonyms: agreement, understanding, settlement, terms, deal, trade-off, bargain; More

Compromise is about BOTH sides giving something up. The Left and some Cuckservatives only want to take away perfectly good rights without anything in return. That is NOT compromise. It has NEVER been out compromise.
So whenever some dishonest fuck starts talking about """compromise""" call them out on their bullshit with the argument I just made.

vimeo.com/265892090

Attached: centrist.jpg (960x960, 157K)

it wasnt weed it was all the calidumbshits moving to CO. it's been going on for decades

>source: i am from california. same thing is happening in WA and OR

>wider bike lanes
What exactly is wrong with this, so long as there's enough bike traffic to necessitate those bike lanes? I live in a bike friendly city and it's fucking great that you can safely travel around on a bike if you want to or in the case that you need to because your car broke down.

This. Anyone who supports the Democratic Process is a communist-lite and is responsible for atrocities uncountable.

>What exactly is wrong with this
Cutting the space of roads in half for, you know, fucking cars?

Classical democracy is patricians choice as it represents true will of the majority
Its this "representitive democracy" bullshit that we have now that causes problems

Well ok, but pigs arent selling guns.

Maybe. It's possible they simply missed the boat given the current (and, if they'd bothered, highly avoidable) shift in public opinion. I don't like it, but without an effective effort to change that public opinion increased gun control is an absolute inevitability in the current climate. I'd much rather it have been written by Republicans who came to the table than by the Dianne Feinsteins of the world. But by the time current Republicans would ever be willing to do that they'd have lost their bargaining power, and you can kiss your shoulder thingies that go up goodbye.

>Gun rights will NEVER be their priority though. They ultimately don't care if guns are banned
That's exactly the point. You will never in a million years convince liberals to vote conservative, but you can convince liberals to support gun rights within their own party. Gun control is not an innately leftist position (in fact, quite the opposite), the current divide has just been exploited by both parties for political brownie points.

>any concession will never be gotten back - even if it is proven to be ineffective
Not if you have no chips to bargain with. Of course Democrats won't roll back any more restrictions if they feel the current measures are already ineffective. If Republicans came to the table with an acceptable NFA replacement, say something that traded increased across-the-board purchasing restrictions for removing restrictions on SBRs and suppressors, they could make that happen. Sure, there'd be far-left soccer mom campaigns whining about how schoolkids are gonna whip silent 10 inch leverguns out from under their trench coats in class, but both sides can very honestly say "here's why that's stupid, these are actual 'common sense' gun laws like you all wanted." But they wouldn't dare, they'd be skewered by their party and their own base because they've spent decades getting people to eat up "slippery slope" rhetoric in order to keep single-issue voters.