Be me

>Be me
>At work, on lunch break
>Crunching some Quick Load numbers for some 460 Rowland
>Co-worker inadvertently discovers my powerlevel when he asks me about what's on the screen
>I give a super dumbed down explanation
>"Heh, I'm a bit of a gun guy myself. Lemme save you a bunch of time. Just go with the R.I.P. ammo. It's the nastiest stuff out there. It's all I keep in my .380. When I shoot something, I want it going down in one shot."
>Act impressed and change the subject

Attached: AA1F4A1C-0397-4BD2-8CBE-21A3921D0CC9-3167-00000424D3F527E2.jpg (600x399, 69K)

Christ

I'm sorry you work with brainlet edgelords, user

But it looks like the scurry bullet from breaking bad

Gosh
I actually feel kinda bad about selling those back when I worked at a gun store but the profit margin and commission was really high.

They sell these in actual stores?

R.I.P.

Really Inadequate Penetration or alternatively Ridiculously Idiotic Projectile

Or just good old fashioned your attacker is now going to RIP your head off.

RIP meme ammo users

Attached: 45C21A8F-EA65-448B-A4BC-A3B0892EBF18.gif (540x304, 1.96M)

Yeah
We usually got a few cases of various calibers, also had some other meme ammo like that shotgun round with the Kevlar, API, and flechette rounds

>.380
Is you coworker an elderly woman?
Because that's what my 64 year old mother carry's...

what a dumbass. I hope a tyrone takes his wallet while not giving two shits about being shot by sewing pins

checked

>It's spiky so it must work

>.380 RIP

It's almost bad enough you're using .380. I laugh at how some people are this retarded.

Attached: 1513358885823.png (292x257, 142K)

>carry’s
Carry’s what?

Why would you just go along with what that idiot thinks and not speak up and tell him he's totally misguided about the effectiveness of those rounds.

What are you, some sort of pussy?

It’s called not having autism. Just going “WELL ACKSHUALLY” in an office setting is a quick way to get yourself to be the most hated person there. Most people are fucking stupid so if you correct everyone constantly you’re gonna have an unpleasant work place because everyone will hate you.

If you wanna talk to him about it later and show him ballistics data that’s different. But usually directly contradicting someone and making fun of them for doing something dumb doesn’t work. There’s a good chance they’ll double down on it anyways. Also if it’s just some random guy who gives a shit?

Or you can just man up and tell him that .380 RIP might actually be the worst self defense cartridge, and it could possibly get him killed if he were ever to ever use it.

You could have at least give him the fudd response:
>you should a .45 instead

Attached: image.jpg (500x331, 33K)

Sure but is it really worth the effort? You have to accept that people are dumb as shit

Attached: 1529098500805m.jpg (1024x577, 50K)

>Start discussion in workplace about guns with somebody do not know too well

Perfect way to end up in HR office these days for wrong think.

>work a blue collar job union job
>people complain about the niggers they hired

Bu-bu-but... .380 is adequate!

Attached: index.jpg (273x184, 13K)

>wait a minute, let me tell you about this RIP ammo I found
fake
thread
is
fake

I'm going to guess some liberal politicians somewhere have taken to trying to have this ammo banned? Remember when "Black Talon" was scary?

I don't get why people say this stuff, our local cardiologist CC's a gun and owns the local range

Ehhh just be respectful and ignore him.

Owner at my lgs said they can't keep up with demand for this shit. It flies off the shelf every shipment

>work in a factory
>joke about niggers with my boss
Life is good

this
factory work is shit work for shit pay
but ive not once got written up for dropping something on my foot and yelling FUCKING KIKES FUCK SHIT

No. If you want to pass as normal listen to

For someone who doesn’t put real effort into researching and evaluating defensive ammunition I’d imagine R.I.P.’s marketing seems pretty convincing.

Isn't .380 pretty much the same as 9x18?

.380 is actually 9x17, so no, it's not the same

If you're talking about the shootout with Hank, I'm pretty sure those were PDX rounds.

Does he shoot a Taurus curve?

My wal mart carries them.

Nigga get some boots

Power wise it's normally like 10% under 9x18, IIRC. But it also has a whole lot of +p loadings, so there is that.

>460 Rowland
why did jewkipedia do this?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-26 460 Rowland - Wikipedia.png (1600x769, 106K)

>There’s a good chance they’ll double down on it anyways

That was not an instruction. You didn’t have to do it.

That doesn’t mean all doctors CC

>Perfect way to end up in HR office these days for wrong think.

That happened to me. My radical leftist kike female boss is as anti-gun as you can possibly get. She said that "millions" of people die from assault rifles in the USA. All I did was correct her and say the gun homicide number is closer to 12,000 or less and that the 30,000 gun deaths number that is often quoted includes suicides, which are 2/3 of gun related deaths. This was in front of about 8 coworkers.

Instantly written up.

I can't wait to get away from this fucking job. Every single person I work with is a radical leftist. I have to hide my power level and grit my teeth every fucking day.

Sue her and the business somehow.

To everyone here bashing this ammo, why don't you like having fun?

Autism would be condescending and blasting him with random facts and stats.

Just mindlessly agreeing with him makes you just as much of a boring simpleton as him. "Normal" people actually don't mind a discussion or bit of debate, if anything thinking you'll be socially ostracised for having different opinions on pistol cartridge types probably does put you on the spectrum.

It’s all in how you phrase it. You could ham-handedly say, “Nah man that ammo isn’t good for defensive use.” and deflate however much of his ego is invested in his purchase or say “Ya man, it’s definitely interesting ammo, there nothing really like it on the market. I’d just be worried that it wouldn’t offer adequate penetration especially with the petals.” You have to have a little finesse.

You mean .380 slav?

Alternatively he can unironically promote communism to the point where everyone runs the business which results in slightly higher income until it's shut down.
Win/win chester

couldn't a prosecutor argue that buying ammunition named RIP is murderous intent?

True, I meant more that from how the totally real and not made up office worker was talking, he doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who actually want to debate. He seems like the kind of guy who can’t accept that he’s wrong and usually I’ve found that it’s better to just avoid dealing with people like that. There are certain things that I won’t ignore but at the very least the guy is pro gun. Idk if I really cared enoug I’d probably go shooting with him and eventually convince him not to use retarded meme ammo. And yes desu I might be on the spectrum, I’m definitely weird as hell

>t. 19 year old college fag who works in a smoothie store and has to deal with dumb ass people all day

Fair enough senpai I know the type

>Drop something on my foot
>THE JEWS DID THIS

Attached: angry eyes.png (239x459, 133K)

Why does everyone here hate this round? If I search on youtube I just find normie "Top 10 most uber deadly scary bullets" or obviously paid to shill gun channels.

Attached: 1483241061160.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>"The Last Round You Will Ever Need"

Because you're now dead, and will never need to shoot anyone again.

Yeah, I bought a box at PSA because I figured they'd be banned and they're a cool novelty item. I have no intentions on actually using them though.

Because they're complete shit, they put peoples lives at risk by pretending that their shit gimmick ammo is good.

Attached: rest in piece RIP rounds.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Tomorrow ask him about which hi-point you should get.

Dude, fuck that. Move to the rural southern US where you get made fun of at work if you DON'T obsess over guns.

Hope it at least pays well.

Tell him you read an article in Soldier Of Fortune awhile back how RIP ammo was used in the Bin Laden raid and the devastation was so severe that's why they had to bury him at sea.

So what exactly is wrong with them besides being shit with penetration what's the chances of a armored nigger storming you? Is it more that the bullet falls apart so quickly it does nothing to bone or what?

Its shit penetration against even soft targets. The round splits so fast it won't get even 6 inches in.

OP here
No, but it IS A Taurus, one of the 738's in one of those pop-up holsters they show on YouTube ads.

Attached: 9419715A-C9B0-46C9-BFE1-5F4DCFB54050-26619-0000211093F832CA.gif (222x200, 970K)

So basically it's so shitty it might as well not be a bullet

What's the problem? I've been penetrating just fine with 5 inches,

Attached: 1421885303662.jpg (600x568, 50K)

>I'm a bit of a gun guy myself
WOOMP WOOMP WOOOOMP
Love the tests of this shit that do less damage through clothes than birdshot.

Attached: cardhd.jpg (400x500, 31K)

Be me at work in IT section. No one knew I had guns or concealed license, etc.
1 network guy and 1 programing guy
>Programmer: Yeah, looking at getting the Mossberg 500
>Network: The 590 is better
>Programmer: Cant i just update the 500 to be like the 590?
>Network: Not sure what that entails
>Me just speaking up naturally: The 590 has a better trigger assembly that doesnt have the cracking issue the 500 has, it is pretty easy to change out. I'd also update the safety with after market for ease of use and to solve future issues.
>Both of them: We've been talking about guns the last 3 years and you never showed interest. How long have you had guns?
>Me: 15 years.
Now they include me in a lot of discussions.

isn't .380 viable (in terms of FBI ballistic gel tests) with Lehigh Xtreme Penetrator rounds?

Since I collect cartridges and boxes, I had to have a set simply because they're so goofy. Same reason I picked up some of the Z-Max ammo.

Attached: IMG_1690.jpg (4272x2848, 3M)

Yes and no. Rather perfect penetration for most folks but technically speaking the FBI spec requires a certain amount of expansion as well(IIRC 1.5x). Still what i put in my .380 though, don't really trust those XTPs to reliably expand all the time despite them having good gel results when loaded to the right spot.

Exactly. I'm 18, work in Publix, say the word Mossberg, shit flies in the backstock room. 870 this, Mossbergs a toy, 870 plastic trigger, 500 plastic trigger, Remington went to shit, Remington 700 still the best, no AR 15 still the best. Its funny as hell

No kidding.

>First job interview at a steel mill in the southeast US since leaving college
>Visibly nervous
>Interviewer's first question
>"Hey, you hunt?"
>Shoot the shit about guns, fishing, and hunting for the rest of the interview
>Get the job

normies in a nutshell. its funny that leftists consider them the gun nuts. what would they call us Jow Forumsommando tier gun nerds?

>A right wing militia, whose members are cooking chilli constantly and say nigger a lot

Attached: 1527475002425.jpg (480x844, 133K)

Hiding your power level for this long.

Attached: 1525989637994.jpg (238x165, 17K)

I would have calmly explained to him why that's incorrect, and even attempt to provide videos proving so.

But I mean, I'm not a cuck who's afraid to tell people his opinion, especially when mine is right.

But user, these elves say "terr" instead.

>at work
>come across tryhard on motorcycle
>his vest has some really bizarre patches about teaching kids to read and arabic script or some shit
>he starts bragging about his 9mm 1911 that he always carries
>he pats his vest
>it clearly contains no pistol
>I ask him what ammo he likes to carry to try to steer the conversation to something normal
>hehe depends on the gun
>how about the 9mm
>hollowpoints
>gee thanks

>gimmick ammo
>everything I dont like is a joke

I have a 738 and besides all the taurus memes it runs really well. When I first got her, there was a bit of a problem loading the first cartridge into the chamber but after about 200rds it stopped happening at all. I pull the trigger, it goes bang and puts another round in. I have nothing to complain about. Plus I got it for around 100 bucks so theres that too.

Extreme Penetrators... actually work more or less as advertised. It's a big difference.

if it weren't for kikes stifling innovation with (((intellectual property))) we wouldn't need factories :(

Attached: It was da joos.jpg (1016x1302, 316K)