Why is Multicam so fucking ugly. Seriously, this fucking shit makes me want to throw up...

Why is Multicam so fucking ugly. Seriously, this fucking shit makes me want to throw up. Literally the mutt of all camos.

Attached: MultiCam.png (1200x840, 685K)

I like it

It's the most american camo ever.
That's the point

It's not nearly as bad as digicam.

Literally the BBC of camo patterns, with all the fuckboys sucking it off. We should have kept Woodland

Attached: 1529630316056s.jpg (249x203, 8K)

>Why is Multicam so fucking ugly.
That's what we call an opinion. It's not supposed to be super pretty you fucking mongrel it's just supposed to work.
Now, debating it's usefulness is something entirely different, but if you want to argue aesthetics then wear your suit and tie out to the range if you want, faggot.

Agreed, multicam is fugly looking when on clean clothes but if you look at pictures of it in combat when it's fucking filthy and covered in local dirty and vegetation bits it actually blends v well. Too bad it's ruined by airshitters.

>Too bad it's ruined by airshitters.
wtf kind of loser outlook is this? "oh I was going to use this great product but then I found out that larpers use it too so now I have to gimp myself so I dont feel like people who literally dont care are laugh at me behind my back"

Should never have strayed from olive drab. Everything bad with western society has happened since then.

>implying multicam is worth wearing
If I'll be in vegetation I'll wear flecktarn or woodlands. if I'm in the desert I want chocolate chip or tropentarn.

Being from Europe should be a bannable offense on Jow Forums

Attached: london_weapons_stash.png (512x710, 647K)

ACU is still the best.

Attached: A02ED313-CD22-445E-8508-7C880419AEDA.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

It's so ugly that your eyes just want to slide right off of it.

So really good camo if you think about it.

I kind of want to go to Britain and put a bunch of grenades in a park
It's like planting easter eggs for the police sweep teams

No one gives a fuck fag, you sound like a 13 year old raging fashion queer.

The 60s happened with OD.

>be me
>years back
>2018 I think it was
>figured out how to make dynamite in a pvc pipe
>got idea
>fly to britbong kingdom with one real stick of dynamite
>also bring a bunch that are empty and fake
>start hiding all the fake ones in some park in trash cans
>turned in the real one to police officer in the park
>taken in for further questions
>”I don’t know if there were anymore officers, I’m just a tourist. I found it in the trash cans in the park”
>they let me go on account of also turning in my unlicensed spoon
>I stood from about a block away seeing armored cars roll up and officers in tacticool neon gear destroy trash cans in some park
>they found the fake bombs and some butter knives
>they took a picture and posted it to Twitter
>mfw they’ll never know it was me the whole time

Attached: A84E3868-CDE8-4FB2-9277-3B4AB1BBAC74.jpg (1080x1440, 274K)

ACU us a uniform cut, UCP is the pattern fuckboi

yes, i took the bait, fuck you

>Hates on an effective camo for no reason than it being American
>Uses the Mutt meme

Go back to Jow Forums, shitposter.

Until you are moving through environments with lots of vegatation one minute then going into semi arid mountains the next. What are going to do? Change uniforms and kit in the middle of a mission? It's literally called MULTIcam for a reason. Your autistic need for the 'best camo' for specific environments is dumb.

0/10 not funny
not even a quarter smirk nose exhale

Attached: is this nigger for real.jpg (560x428, 22K)

Do people really not like multicam or is a retarded Jow Forums thing? It looks fine and works much better than shitty moon camo (aside from gravel).

Attached: 1528260099571.jpg (710x960, 95K)

Least I’m trying mate

Because it's intended to make the soldiers invisible by making the enemy look away in disgust

OP is not gay