CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES

Fellow commiefornia Jow Forumsommandos behind enemy lines, how are you all preparing for what's coming July 1st?

>the day when everyone who didn't go featureless/maglock or register will be in possession of multiple felonies

Attached: Commiefornia.png (640x359, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PUDvRdDMc8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally nothing.

I tuned that stuff out a long time ago.

Attached: Cali Reich.png (1280x853, 138K)

By moving as we speak. Any Prescott Jow Forumsommandos out there?

This. Moving to fucking Phoenix so I can CCW without a permit because it's my fucking right.

Phoenix is a shit but good for you I guess.

Fucking this. I understand Cali is a “human” hive for the most part but can’t you just drive for a half out and be in the dessert? Who the fuck is stopping you from enjoying your rights? The lawman? Well guess what buttercup your in a trend obsessed commie hellhole. Grow a pair dammit because if you don’t it’s only going to get worse for those of us that life in America.

>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=PUDvRdDMc8k

Attached: 5c3a326b4b9fccf2faacc2fdb91ffebb.jpg (533x800, 267K)

If the police department didn't have enough people to care about me cyber stalking and harassing 13 people and just get a basic bitch restraining order then they'll hardly give any fucks about checking every gun owner's AR when they filled out the form. Just DO NOT COMPLY.

By going full on Fuck Your Compliance. #FYC

Yes goy register your assault weapon so that we can come and take it!

They just want their tax money. Fucking nothing will be done.

You still need a CCW you retarded faggot

>no officer i lost my AR on a boating incident
can't search your house without warrant
and a AR lower can be hid under a floorboard
soo yeah
no mr. law man I do not mean partake in illegal activities

Attached: 1526747967721.jpg (334x750, 41K)

Except that's wrong you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1508278857588.jpg (361x426, 32K)

ok retard whatever you say

user he's right. Arizona has constitutional carry. Having a CCW permit has perks but it is not at all necessary.

The only problem with this is they made it a misdemeanor to not report a stolen firearm.

So should you make that statement, there is a slim possibility that you could be help criminally liable for not reporting your "stolen" firearm.

Everything was passed in a well orchestrated manner. First they passed a law stating the above you cut out a "loophole" of millions of magically "stolen" firearms.

Then they passed a law saying go featureless, fixed mag or register.

It's a conspiracy man!

Really it's a very passive from of oppression.

If you hide the gun, you can't shoot it.
If you comply, you're compliant until the law changes again.
If you don't comply and enjoy the gun you do so at the risk of being caught in the net.
If you try to register it, you're pretty much doing all the work for them.

They aren't going to check and corroborate everything every gun owner ever bought/sold/modified/talked about/posted on Facebook. They could theoretically but it's not worth the trouble.

For the nominally law abiding the law practically enforces itself.

Already went featureless and removed my bullet button.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.

>Tfw in Prescott Valley

Fucking kill me

Here is yall's flag right here.

Attached: NCR.png (1024x614, 1.04M)

all this pseudo-bravado, I don't there's many shall nots itt

> go to shoot on blm land
>shoot illegal ar15
>get approached by a sheriff or ranger
>get arrested
JUST

Well most of the time they genuinely don't give half a fuck what kind of gun you're shooting. They only care that you're not littering or burning the place down.

Most of the time.

Literally nothing, I was already featureless as is and that ghost gun crap is completely unenforceable unless you go to a FUDD range where cops hang-out and even then it's a bit of a stretch. Personally I have to leave the state to go shooting anyway. I'm watching people talk about getting SNs engraved on their guns before July 1st (isn't enforceable till 1/1/2019 but if you actually read the regulations those engravings don't count worth a damn. The only SNs that matter in this context either came from an FFL07 or the CADOJ so that's not a legal solution.

In addition CADOJ also included a caveat in the regulations that's wholesale copied from the UFA (it's amazing how much of these bills are C&P). As a refreshing the Undetectable Firearms Act was passed when Glocks and other wonder 9s were coming onto the market and politicians didn't know fuck all about anything, as is tradition. The UFA basically says that any fully-assembled firearm has to meet the "security exemplar" standard which is 3.7oz of steel, the exact amount of metal in a Gen 1 G17 funny enough with a convenient carve-out for the government. If you know anything about the DefDist case you'll know that regulations were never actually promulgated and the law has just sat on the books doing nothing until 2013 when Liberator became an issue. Anyway CADOJ felt the need to include this requirement as a precursor to legally register/posses diy-guns, only they applied the standard to completely stripped frames. This means that the state has effectively banned any diy polymer framed guns because it's extremely difficult to "permanently attach" 3.7oz of steel to an existing poly AR or glock frame in a way that would actually pass this ridiculous standard. So to recap:

>If you think getting your own SN before July 1st/Jan 1st means you're legal think again
>CADOJ has effectively made it nearly legally impossible to legally posses polymer framed firearms after 1/1/2019

> how are you all preparing for what's coming July 1st?

Body armor, ammo, ballistic shield, water, mre's, and a solar charger for when they cut my power.

based

Going boating on June 30th (I store all my firearms on board). Hopefully there's not some sort of tragic accident

South Dakota is best

>not resolving any conflict between the individual and the state with hot lead.

but seriously though, they can't take your guns if you all shoot back.

Attached: 0dd6c9e72ce5727a362c40558fe3920c0e5ad0d3f5f34d87db169889e47e2f4d.png (600x329, 156K)

Take this shit to

Gun control is and always has been totally Jow Forums. Heller had its own sticky FFS. Eat shit.

Attached: (((you))).gif (120x160, 826)

Go in the hood, sell it to Jamal for a hundred bucks.

Aren’t you the retard who can’t provided proof?

see >>Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.
>Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on Jow Forums.

Get banned faggot

Attached: 1529925487684.jpg (418x446, 43K)

Youre not a mod. Stop trying to be one

i dont have to be a mod to be sick of your shit

Attached: lemay_intensifies.gif (400x400, 227K)

Get it milled out and serialized before July my guys. Can still be legal and not have to register it

Attached: D53DA0A6-0F3A-48FA-A628-6E94EFD6C0A4.png (750x1334, 2M)

Now that I think about it, what would be the best shield to get that wouldn't be too expensive? I'm a little wary of the sub $300 ones off of ebay.

From Phoenix, but attended/worked at a summer camp there all my adolescent and teenaged years. Met my wife there as well as my first gun. It's pretty cool buying your first out there and it literally says "Made in Prescott, AZ" on the side. Check out the Ruger plant.

lol you smooth brains call it commiefornia like that's an insult
also keep on larping little guy
keep on larping

Why kill you? Is it not as nice as the rest of that area?

>thinks commies are cool
>calls other people larpers

also the brand of communism practiced in commiefornia is transexual pedo communism not crazy ivan vodka communism

Attached: Stalker.jpg (675x900, 166K)

The consensus is that it needs to be voluntarily registered before July 1st

i bought a pretty new 40 cal s&w that some nigger was apparently shot with for $200. it's a legal gun though. i hate this shithole

Friend of mine made this a while back.

Attached: CAflag3.png (2100x1404, 364K)

>those who walk under the bear

sounds gay

Revolvers, Bolts, Levers and Pumps are the only things worth buying through an FFL in Commiefornia

>can't talk about gun control on the weapons board

Kill yourself faggot

I wish kim would nuke LA and Sf

Tell the mods to kill themselves, not him

>literal nazis buttmad about authoritarianism

>nazis
Who?

user if you are not a democrat you are literally a nazi. dont you know anything about california politics???

Attached: Eye-Roll-1-500x367.jpg (500x367, 19K)

What are you talking about

Ah, basically true in CA

>people posting swastikas
>>haha it's just a prank bro

>people
So one person.

user, acting like a retard is not a good case for libertarianism. Just stop.

Haha dumb

You admit you shouldn't have asked who then?

Natsoc is incompatible with limited government and they know this.

sup robert.

I didn't see any nazi sentiment in this thread until you pointed out that one photo. Yes, right wing authoritarianism is dumb and would backfire just like left wing authoritarianism.
Yes, you're an annoying retarded faggot.

I'm ben not robert.

>itt
>Jow Forumsniggers

You sound mad, friend

Stop trying so hard.

I am. You're making me mad. Congratulations.

No he's the one that likes traps.

>fighting against the Californian behemoth
>not moving to other former red states to help swing the tide of swarming leftists

We told you for years that you should move, now it's too late.

Attached: 1509832017599m.jpg (1024x768, 118K)

THESE COLORS DONT RUN MUCHACHO

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_California.svg.png (2000x1143, 190K)

user shouldn't move states, that's the cowards way.

Sup Devin, you ready to buy some guns?

Am Prescottfag, AMA
>fuck PV

>moving to the California of Arizona. Just fucking stay where you are

They get deported though. You have to go back.

>Most of the time.
There you have your fucking reason why people don't do it. The law is unpredictable, and that keeps people docile.