How do I get into crime?

I live in a shithole country in South America, and I decided I am willing to risk my life to make money.

Going to jail is not an option, I rather die than go to jail.

Attached: z_p21-Balaclava-02.jpg (324x238, 21K)

Kill yourself.

hope you take one in the chest the first time you try something, degenerate

Attached: UnarmedMen.png (661x496, 304K)

You goto jail and network with criminals. What a dumb fucking question for this board tho. OP confirmed actual retard.

Attached: A402F2BC-56DD-4DF2-B637-4C67AF0C529F.jpg (1125x1014, 299K)

i don't know man, judging from the videos i've seen from Brazil and other SA countries, you will prob get dropped on your first heist.

Just kill politicians instead.

Attached: 1rnbpt.jpg (801x653, 48K)

Get motorcycle wear helmet hold up people leave. Bam

>gets shot with .457 because its SA

>asking Jow Forums
Mother fucker you are sooo far behind on where you need to be in order to operate innacrime

Police here are more reckless but they aren't smart and effective like in the USA.

Deal/Make cocaine

Attached: meme.jpg (274x184, 6K)

Why get into crime when you can make money as a trap cam girl

What about doing it solo? The less people that know about it, the better.

Start by robbing the most heavily-armed bank you can. They will be intimidated by your bold actions and stand down.

>Hey US weapons board give me tips on thing that most US gun owners don't do
Dumbass huehue, Moot should've made Jow Forums US IPs only before he left.

Why be a trap girl when he can assassinate high ranking politicians wearing a dress?

Scrape together what you've got, gain permanent US Citizenship, find job/Pat Taxes/ become one of us. You at least won't be hated, even in Texas if you follow the law.

I have about the money to buy a motorcycle and a illegal gun, but I don't get your post.

I'm not sure about drug trafficking, it's too risky and there's already competition everywhere.

Do one heist and get the money seems better.

Put a foregrip on your glock, that's a felony right there, congrats

pickpocket
mug people
just get a gun and mug tourists
ez cash

You want to fix your situation by turning to crime? You would rather die than go to jail? You aren’t using that outlook to fix your country’s situation? You probably don’t think you’re the reason your country is shit?

I got nothing. Whatever happens to your kind they deserve.

This OP, punch some holes into the oppressive colander that is government.

Don't listen to this fag, we're full

>NFA
>South America
So this... is the power... of nu-Jow Forums...

Mugging tourists seems like a low risk robbery but you have to do many of them to get decent money, and it's too much exposing.

Even if I kill some politicians nothing will change, this whole continent is doomed.

Btw your a degenerate

Attached: 1529981593424.jpg (1024x1000, 408K)

>Even if I kill some politicians nothing will change, this whole continent is doomed.
You don't know until you try. Who knows? Maybe you'll spark something and something will happen. Worst case you wipe some scum off the Earth and better your country, even if it's only momentary.

That maybe true, but I’m sure they can outsmart a criminal trained by Jow Forums

> Even if I kill some politicians nothing will change, this whole continent is doomed.

it's people with mindset like yours that made it this way

bump