Rare, Highly Valued guns

This is a Confederate Whitworth

Attached: 300px-Whitworth_rifle.jpg (300x69, 2K)

All confederate guns and statues should be destroyed.

This gun was so accurate for it's time, our Union Officers we're scared shitless at the thought of their heads being blown off by elite Sharpshooters. This gun gets to stay regardless of the Origins.

Attached: whocanitbe3.jpg (680x596, 124K)

As for Statues, that kettle of fish was opened by men and women who could never forsee pissing off enough people for them statues to be moved to safe locations. If you keep it up I'll petition for the removal of Vladmir Lenin statues in California. Now do you wanna talk about rare guns or not?

Triple Barreled Shotguns are uncommon for sure.

Attached: 1529995549551.jpg (732x400, 85K)

Get out of here Yankee.

>If you keep it up I'll petition for the removal of Vladmir Lenin statues in California.
I agree with you, those need to go too since yesterday

wot? no gun should be destroyed ever

KYS you Yankee, nigger loving, coon cock sucking sum'bitch

GUYS FOCUS! I WANT PICS OF RARE GUNS.
Also, I might've also been a Yankee If I was alive during the war. Live in the 55 counties that seceded from Virginia.

Nigger, the confederacy was full of Jews.

Post rare guns now

Salvation maybe?
Bergmann 1896 No. 3 in 6.5mm Bergmann

Attached: 072Bergman-3RM.jpg (750x467, 105K)

I wanted to see pics of rare guns, then you saw the word Confederate and decided we don't deserve to have any fun. You either had the easiest way to troll on Jow Forums or you've got your head so far up your ass you can hear the acid bubbling in your stomach.

Attached: slavery2.jpg (1170x583, 48K)

POST. RARE. GUNS, or fuck off to Jow Forums or the History board. You ruined all the fun

I have none though. Please accept this Ian Pepe instead.
Also gas the kikes.

Attached: pepeforgottenweapons.png (632x492, 108K)

Fine I'll take it. Can't talk about the coolest guns because of it's origins

Attached: bait_image_9.jpg (625x626, 72K)

Yankee here, this man should be hung.

MG45

Attached: mg45.jpg (800x600, 51K)

>typing in vernacular you don't even talk like in real life
why are southerners so autistic on the internet?

Don’t really care about the statues but the guns must be preserved, unlike the statues they living pieces of Civil War history. Can you imagine the stories these guns could tell if they could talk...

All nigger-loving Northerners NEED be put in gas chambers.

Attached: Andersonvillewitz.png (679x873, 1000K)

Neat. What were the technical differences between it and the MG42?

Fuck this guy, he’d be a redcoat in 76. Leave our culture and guns alone you faggot
Well you ain’t much of a Yankee if you let southerners be happy and proud to be southern. Yankees are dicks who would visit a new place and insult those who already live there, snobby the entire time. You ain’t a yank, you’re just an American who can handle that this country has regions that are historically and culturally different.

Lenin statues in USA? Yeah, sure get rid of them. Southern ones in the south? No.
It is a nice one
Those are tricky to make, but multibarreled weapons in general are really aesthetic.
That guy is probably just being retarded. I ain’t met anyone in the south like that yet. This is the internet after all.

>hung
Hanged.

>Don’t really care about the statues
Fuck you, nigger.

t. Yankee