How to CCW at a pool party

Getting invited to my first pool party. Pretty excited, but not sure how to carry my CCW poolside. Any bathing suits or holsters you'd recommend? None that are water proof? I carry a Mak btw. Thanks!

Attached: water melon party.jpg (580x458, 28K)

K E I S T E R
A
R
R
Y

Have such a massive dong that you can conceal it behind the dong.
Only true Chads know this feel.

Attached: sSYfYNv.png (719x719, 659K)

If you don't actually plan on going in the water, just wear a T-Shirt and carry as normal.
If you do plan on going in the water, you shouldn't be carrying anyway, cuz swimming with a mak is bad.

Just OC like a real chad.

Attached: a76.png (2518x1024, 489K)

Strap a subcompact to your inner thigh. Unless you are expecting to get sucked off there

>going to a pool party and not expecting to be blown/laid

It's like you've never even been to a pool party.

Want a not meme reply? These fanny packs, plus maritime spring cups in case water does get in, so your glockadoodle will still shoot.

Attached: 20180626_222400.jpg (1080x2220, 363K)

>fanny packs
>not a meme reply
pls user
IM CALLIN DA AMBER LAMPS
HES LEAKIN
HES LEAKIN

You can wear it inside your swim trunks. Or outside and just tell people it's where you keep your drugs cuz ur a cool guy Chad who has friends

"How long can you hold your breath?"

Outer pouch of a backpack with a small combo lock. Keep drinks in the big pocket to keep the backpack legit. This way you can swim and just keep the backpack near by and in view.

why doesnt glock perfection come with water cups outside the box?

Keep in in the car. Stow it in a lockbox under the deck of the trunk next to the spare tire. Ideally attach the lockbox to the body/frame of the car.

The 17 pro does, but the maritime spring cups dont last as long as the standard. So it's something youd install if you anticipated being near water a lot. Which if you ccw, you should put them in.
>get attacked in public bathroom
>get overpowered while drawing glock 26
>drop it in toilet
>snatch it out of toilet
>pull trigger doesnt work
That's why I got maritime cups lol

do your gay illicit trucker bathroom lizard antics backfire on you this often and so spectacularly???

Please calm down with the nutnposting

I fired a stock glock 19 submerged in water and it cycled through 3 rounds without failure. I would have kept going if the bucket had not lost all of the water from the bullet holes.

While a clearing bucket filled with water is cheaper than sand, long term it's more expensive because of all the buckets you go through. Mopping up the water is pretty damn annoying too.

If your shorts have a belt regular holster. If not, belly band or fanny pack

Obviously this. Infinite ammo to boot!

Attached: TTA3853-Green-Uzi-Watergun-01-323x520.jpg (323x520, 26K)

Because in addition to letting water out of the firing pin channel, they let crap into the striker channel. It's not a big deal, but in a gun that will never see water, it actually hurts reliability and/or requires extra maintenance (cleaning the striker channel).

People also overestimate how quickly water gets into the striker channel of a non-maritime-cup Glock -- for example, 's scenario of dropping it in a toilet and snatching it out again is absurd, a normal Glock would handle that just fine.

Fpbp, pack that butt Tucker.

PoolShooter.jpeg

>Jow Forums neckbeard can't go 3 hours at most without being armed

Don't fucking carry. I'm of the opinion that you should have a gun on you if you are able to but it should not dictate how you live your life. You have openings every single day where someone can get the jump on you and your gun won't save you. You run the risk of getting hit by a car on the way there than getting into a gunfight.

Attached: 1518484010930.jpg (960x640, 107K)

hahaha nice

Attached: dirtyoldcheeseburgers.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Carry a CZ or Glock and just keep it up your asshole like normal.

>CCs and is therefore likely 21 or over
>has never been to pool party in his life

Is the pool filled with spaghetti?

Why do you feel the need to bring a gun to a pool party? You going there to have a good time, not to kill someone. You just gonna make everyone uncomfortable.

Attached: 1529205194198.png (667x670, 386K)

>Gets invited to a party
>Wants to carry

No wonder this is the first time you get invited to a party. How autistic can you be?

Attached: 1529612588365.png (576x507, 59K)

Please just leave.

Attached: 1520029945077.jpg (500x689, 32K)

>need

Get out

Attached: FB_IMG_1527403816274.jpg (480x482, 28K)

Shut the fuck up faggot.
You dont need a fucking gun to swim at a pool party.
You so much of a little bitch you cant CQC any drunk fuckbois?
Or you just gonna pull your little slavboo shit like the pussybitch you are?

Attached: 51487996.jpg (500x377, 29K)

Just don’t. Stop taking your uninteresting life so seriously. Nobody sees how tactical you are but you. All the hot chicks don’t care about your shooting ability, all the dudes don’t want to talk to you about your 9mm shot placement at 25 yards. Just take a second to enjoy the moment and be human.

Good to see the Internet Tough Guy meme is still in full effect. Some things never change.

>oh man I gotta be carrying a gun at ALL TIMES BRAHH
>it aint safe out dere!!11
>I wont EVER trabbel outside of 'merica because cant CC!!!
>eyes are probably glued to his cellphone out in public, task fixtates in places such as a parked car and cannot pick up on pre assault cues let alone fight with his hands
>doesnt consider himself as a person to be a weapon because weak faggot can only rely on technology to stop a threat

Eat shit fag, you probably carry a shitty .380 condition 3. What I find humorous about faggots such as yourselves is that you have no emergency medical training and dont carry medical yet think you're the tacticool king shit.

Attached: 1527376570616.jpg (780x439, 110K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE The Post.
Keep going famalamadingdong. OP is autisitc as fuck for not being able to go to a fucking pool party unarmed but you're even more autisitc(and probably 14) judging by the retarded shit coming out of your mouth.

Aww, hes butthurt! Its okay, you can still walk around with your talisma-err, gun and think you're safe.

Attached: 1510593396601.jpg (600x600, 27K)

Either don't go to pool parties or leave your carry weapon in your car. Or shove a derringer up your ass.

You went 21 years without carrying concealed. I'm pretty sure you can do 3 hours.
>There isn't a party
>OP is an autistic faggot

Attached: 1528856173431.jpg (633x738, 85K)

>Glock Perfection
>doesn’t fire when wet

L O L

indeed, nutn is the only person who would sincerely answer a question about CCWing in a fucking pool at a fucking pool party.

DONT BLOW YOUR CHANCE AT A SOCIAL LIFE, OP.

Here's your (((You))), ya filthy fucking casual cocksucker.

Sage for this faggot thread.

This.
Its a funny meme, especially when the guy memeing really is a badass.

Harpoon gun, wear with snorkel and flippers

Lol I'm that guy, came back this morning to see how bad everyone flamed OP. I'm not nutnfancy but I wish I was.
>qt3.14 wife
>tons of guns
>desert and mountain shooting ranges all to himself
Everyone hates him cuz they're jealous lol

>forgets being a total cuck faggot annoying ass yank
Nah, sorry, I have enough guns, qt3.14 women, and plenty of land to shoot on in TX.
Ill pass on being the most cringe gun channel guy.

I have a gf, but could always use more guns. Also, I own land but not enough to shoot on. And the range i use is basically 20 yards. Feelsbadman.jpg

>$11 for MSC
What's it like, overpaying for ¢78 of plastic?

Duel me underwater and let's find out faggit. Meet me at ops pool party

>people advocating to NOT carry to a pool party

Not sure what kind of pool parties you lads go to but the ones here are filled with drunk/high groids that start breaking into cars, stealing from each other and drawing knives.

Ten times more likely to carry. I usually shoulder holster a 1911 unironically under a Hawaiian shirt. Slim profile gun, baggy comfy shirt, straw hat, sunglasses. I don't swim though.

Or just bring a gym bag with sunblock, towel and gat. Bingbangboom

>someone asks you to put sunblock on their back
>accidentally put sunglock on their back
>the SPF wasn't high enough to prevent 9mm

You're on bitch! I knew buying a speargun would pay off one day.

Attached: 1527638112357.jpg (709x538, 60K)

Let's do it. Your boipussy will feel great as my cockwarmer.
>speargun
>1 shot
Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

Attached: 1529964532266.jpg (500x555, 70K)

12-1:00 Clinger stingray with a claw and wedge in the tightly tied drawstring of my lacoste trunks.

Attached: 20180621_171941.jpg (4160x3120, 3.57M)

Way to exaggerate your typical pool party in a poor attempt to justify your reason for being a self righteous fag. No one cares about you carrying. Pool parties don’t have that much going on. You guys are so pathetic.

Do you know what concealed means?

I'm the maritime spring cups guy, and I agree. My setup was designed for the beach. My local beach is infested with niggers, and if you leave your backpack with ur gun and wallet in it in the beach, theres thousands of niggers that just spend all day running up and down the beachfront stealing unaccompanied purses and packs. They snatch it, run up to the boardwalk, run back 3 or 4 blocks into the city, dip in an alley, search the pack, then dump anything they cant use in the trash. So I run a waterproof fanny pack with my g26,debit card,i.d.,and cash. And my phone.

>Oh, fuc-
Remove seafood

Attached: APS_underwater_rifle_REMOV.jpg (1200x478, 150K)

You ever see that video of the dude in Florida scuba diving with a glock 17 shooting lionfish?

>Not sure what kind of pool parties you lads go to but the ones here are filled with drunk/high groids that start breaking into cars, stealing from each other and drawing knives.

Here's a fucking mindblowing suggestion. I don't think you're ready for it but here it goes. How about don't go to these places if you know there's trouble about?
>mfw idiots like this CC

Attached: 1516845847805.jpg (400x257, 10K)

This.
I basically stay home and i dont have friends or anything because I want to avoid all problems.

No u

Well the kids in OP's picture wouldn't have needed a gun had they not gone to a condo in San Diego and pissed off somebody who actually lived there.

What is ops pic from? Up until you said that just now I just assumed it was random cops assaulting niggers like always

>Assaulting
The word is Policing

Attached: 20170710_152014.jpg (3264x1836, 1.85M)

Weird pic but...okayyyy....

Dont be that guy and just leave the gun in the car man.

Trips have spoken.
Rest in pepperoni to op if something goes down or someone breaks into your car while your there.

Attached: 1528645175624m.jpg (1024x890, 167K)

edgy faggot
you cc all the time no exceptions getthefuckoffmyboardyoufuckingcasual

Indeed.
>let me tell you bout a little lesson i learned
>never leave the pad without packing a gun
Niggers understand, why dont you?

I am all for carrying a weapon at all times.

But if you expect to get shot at the party then maybe it isn't worth going?
Leave the gun in the car so you can be safe on your way to and fro the party.

>you cc all the time no exceptions
So can't ever go to an airport, go swim with your family or take a trip to somewhere outside the states? lol so ridiculous. Some of you motherfuckers fixtate on carrying a gun so much it is crazy. This is coming from someone who carries on a daily basis.
The issue with leaving a gun in your car is theft. vehicle break ins are the most common way criminals obtain firearms, having something like a secure lockbox that cannot be removed easily can help prevent theft if your car is subject to a smash and grab.

>I support the 2nd.... buuuuutttt.....

Underrated.

wow look at this faggot with his examples.

>I'm gonna go on a ccw meme thread and bitch semantics about all the places you legally cant carry

YOU ARE UNINVITED TO THE Jow Forums POOL PARTY PLEASE LEAVE

Get one of those North American Arms mini revolvers in 22 mag. Then get a waterproof pouch to strap to your thigh or put in webbing of swim trunks.

You dont

nofuns europoor detected

fanny pack carry, faggot

There is no mentioning of anything regarding the law you brainlet.

Dont steal my idea. I already showed op the light.

Im concealing a doublestack 9 and a reload in that pic.

Attached: 1527552033264.webm (480x600, 441K)

O...k?

Wait? Are you seriously asking how to carry in togs? Who the fuck are you with that makes you feel the need to be strapped in a pool?

>im
Yea right.

iM A GroWn ASs MaN

(user you were responding to)

lol, you're a freaking dork, man. god bless ya

lol D O R K

OOPS THAT'S YANKEE MARSHALL. NOT NUTN.

I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM ANYMORE

Attached: inCollage_20180627_160948803.jpg (1920x1920, 2.4M)

You keep it in a bag and keep your fucking eye on that bag. Same as gym carry.

In this case I would just leave it in your car and park your car nearby. A backpack lying around near a public pool is likely to get jacked, much moreso than a bag you carry around with you at a gym. Yeah there isn't really a way to carry while swimming, so best bet is to find the safest way to keep it nearby and adapt if a situation presents itself. You could always get a plastic letter opener (basically a plastic dagger). Those things are pretty nifty.

>Tactical Tookis Tokarev

No joke though the last time someone made a pool carry thread and everyone laughed at the OP, 8 hours later that Vegas pool mass shooting happened.

The only way