CANADIANS can buy Type 81's

>CANADIANS can buy Type 81's
>I can't

Attached: chinese_soldiers_type_81.jpg (1024x658, 124K)

It still makes me mad

Just look at those beautiful rifles. It's like an AK and an SKS had children, and you'll never be able to hold one in your hands.

AKs are shit
SKSs are shit

shitty stamped steel commushit mass produced for countries in africa to rape eachother with

> 2018
> liking AK pattern weapons

i would shiggy diggy but at this point OP is probably drowning in AIDS ridden bukakke right now so eh

I don't get the appeal, looks so strange

>2018
>still shitposting "(current year), liking AKs" meme
Never gonna make it

The first batch they brought in up here wasn't very pretty. Some god awful quality control. You can find pre ban 81s in the states that might be more expensive though

Parts kits when?

>norchinko basically causes the import ban by attempting to sell anti tank weapons to gangs in Oakland
>Americans still fellate their garbage products

The fit and finish on these new type 81s is rough and some barrels are bent by a few degrees.
I swear the only reason ya'll love norchinko so much is because most of it is unobtainium

By and large, Norinco products aren't terrible. People like cheap guns that work, and they deliver.

Type 81's are made by polytech, not Norinco

Polytech is owned by Norinco. It's basically a sub brand of Norinco.

> bent barrels

Imagine being this retarded, Norinco rifles may have a rough finish but they always work and hold together. Never heard anything but this from owners of the Types and the Norinco M14s

You fuckers can have AKs and the T81 is a shitty ugly crooked chinese piece of shit, you have no fucking business complaining

Attached: 1523371171873.png (450x443, 102K)

>Imagine being this retarded
We've seen several instances of this when the first shipment arrived, not his fault you don't know shit

Chinkshit is pretty awful desu.

You have godtier gun laws, let us have something

Attached: gToiG9n.jpg (600x715, 56K)

I'll trade you one for a FAL

>first time entering America ever
>drove across Niagara Falls bridge at 4 AM
>didn't even search my car
>returning a few days later
>no search

Is this normal? I thought border agents searched cars thoroughly before letting anyone in or out.

Just buy one off the canadian black market

Real life isn't a spy movie.
If they did this the traffic jams before the borders would take days to go through

We don't worry about whites unless they are acting/presenting suspiciously. Only darkies are naturally suspect.

This, pretty much. I'd rather get a Norinco than a Turkshit.

To make a vidya analogy... Norinco is not a developer, they are a publisher. All factories in China are forced to sell through Norinco. It's why products sold by them vary so significantly in quality.

It's really not that awesome, they cost $1000 CAD ($750 USD), for a 4-5moa rifle. It offers nothing you couldn't get from a Vz 58.

this
it's interesting from mechanical point as a way Chinese decided to improve the AK, borrowing from SKS, VZ and AK to create a hybrid platform

but in practical terms, it's basically a rough mass produced conscript rifle, designed to be cheap and sturdy, able to hit the broad side of a pigdog roundeye at 50 meters.
it's a 5MOA rifle with short sight radius, that adds to the lack of accuracy, where a visible cant in the receiver is considered an acceptable factory margin (technically, it doesn't affect rifle reliability in the way it is designed, but still)

Attached: wercome roundeye.jpg (900x643, 429K)

AK's are not shit
Go back to skooo summer fuck