Bongland Gun Campagining Paradox

So Anons, something has been on my mind at the moment most people outside the country and in the country believe most if not all guns in the UK are banned due to the low popularity of the sport when in fact we have better gun laws than the Australians.

Of the guns that have not been banned Semi-Automatics in 22lr have not been banned and with no mass shootings or any real shootings other than the Cumbria shootings as of late because of this I think it wouldn't be too controversial to re-legalise centre-fire semi-autos however there is a paradox here and it goes as follows.

Due to the low number of people that know that guns are legal in this country, we have moderate gun laws (As long as it isn't fully-automatic, a pistol (Mainland) or a semi-auto over 22lr you can have it) that are less likely to change with less attention being drawn to it, If people were to know that guns were more easily accessible than previously thought here through the campaigning of say legalising centrefire guns, I believe the outrage would be big enough to lead to further restrictions despite no crimes being committed.

What do you think would fix this Anons? Think it would be an interesting discussion none the less.
>INB4 Implying Brits want guns anyway

Attached: 1494787358005.jpg (658x779, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CntgEC8r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(farmer).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>we have better gun laws than the Australians
Congratulations. You have better cheeseburgers than McDonalds. Not a high bar.
>we have moderate gun laws
>inb4ing your own post

Attached: 1393105315531.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

Out of curiosity. If I took out the AR gas tube. Would it be legally a bolt action?

Aye user, it's not a high bar at all but compared to having assault spoons it's a decent collection and we even have something that the Americans don't which is unlimited magazines funnily enough.
and made it impossible to put it back in? Yes it would be classed as manual action user I have a pastebin somewhere of what you can own in the Bong Islands.

not australian, but fuck off you have better laws then australia. Australia has banned shit, but their licensing is fairly straight foward and non bullshit. Its like saying that New Zealand has better laws then the states because full fun lmg's and artillery arent "banned". Fuck off with your retardation pom. Look at gun ownership numbers and youll see the big difference.

What you can own and for the Record M.A.R.S (lever release) also includes "Semi-Semi Automatic" it's two pulls of the trigger for a shot it's daft as fuck but gets around the rules.
pastebin.com/CntgEC8r

>we even have something that the Americans don't which is unlimited magazines
California is not America.

Attached: 1394675967424.gif (240x180, 561K)

In that case then Scotland isn't the UK, a place where you have to licence air rifles, and all of the UKs gun laws can be based on Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.

You cannot have it both ways.

Obscurity seems to get guns quietly banned without anyone noticing. Being open and trying to get more people results in at least a slim chance of getting enough support and legislative inertia to protect or even expand gun rights before it gets squished.

In America we're lucky that gun culture has been widespread for literally centuries and the pro-gun side got really aggressive in the last couple decades. Even then it's been a massive uphill battle with more losses than wins, but we're entrenched enough that no one blow can break us.

Someone compared it to LGBT doing pride parades and really rubbing it into people's faces. Seems counter-intuitive but it does actually benefit them in the long-run. People who would hate them just hate them slightly more but the recognition from fence-sitters and potential supporters is more valuable.

>Ease of access

Pfft yeah okay until you try renew your cert and the NHS demands money off you, then demands more or they will tell the Issuer that you are mentally unfit to hold FAC. Yes this is happening right now up and down the country, the NHS is actually holding FAC holders at ransom.

If heard in some areas GP's refuse to issue based on 'moral grounds' and apparently they are within their rights because the police don't care.

>They asked for me for a £98 'admin' fee.
>They rang me up a week later and asked for another £100
>I lol'd and hung up the phone
>I've already taken out the pane windows, pre shot the dog and pre sledge hammered the door as not to inconvenience the Police.

Corrupt governments shaking down their citizens for money? Say it ain't so.

>If heard in some areas GP's refuse to issue based on 'moral grounds' and apparently they are within their rights because the police don't care

This isn't true and you can take them to court if they're attempting to do that. Which force/area is it?

North Yorkshire are decent enough. I've had no problems.

>MFW I've never heard of any being held at ransom from the NHS.
If true sue you dummy.
I'll keep this in mind user
You're also forgetting
Colorado
Connecticut
Hawaii
Maryland
Massachusetts
New Jersey
New York
Vermont
Manchester's Jurisdiction is also shockingly good user. However I live in Chesire now god help me.

Attached: 1511652623719.jpg (473x621, 40K)

>Magazines
Bruh, that's not an American thing, that's a sometimes California thing. I'm literally sitting here besides my 19 round backup carry mah and multiple 30 round mags I have for the fantasy of someone coming round my house thinking I won't play "Tag: America Edition"

Are you retarded?

What he's getting at has happened before. It hasn't hit a lot of gun owners because they live in rural areas, or have private healthcare, but for a few they have found that the NHS weenies genuinely believe that firearms are illegal.

A friend had an accident with a shotgun. Not a discharge one, but he managed to trip on a shoot and do his face some damage. Someone called an ambulance and the paramedic that showed up put in a call to a police firearms unit. The paramedic's defence was that he did not know that guns were legal in any capacity and his boss had told him if he went to a scene involving a firearm he was to contact the police immediately.

It is generally good practice to keep the NHS as far away from your life as possible.

>However I live in Chesire now god help me.
It serves you right for living in Cheshire.

On a serious note, you won't get far with the police in that county unless you go to the same lodge. I think you know what I'm driving at here.

>complying with corrupt laws
Wouldn't expect anything less from Dirty redcoats.

Attached: 1501021437542.png (1018x720, 164K)

Then why do you constantly cite gun laws from one part of the UK, where in other parts of the UK they have concealed carry?

You can't have it both ways. I'm well aware that California's laws do not represent the rest of the USA, any more than Scotland's represent the UKs.

to be fair the most notable case of someone flaunting UK firearms law ended up getting three years in jail after killing someone, with an illegally held weapon. Any ideas what an American would get if he had a felony record, an illegal firearm and shot someone? I don't think it would be three years. Three decades would be closer to the mark. He could get three years for even attempting to buy a firearm with a record.

Yet the former is used by Americans as indisputable evidence that the UK detests firearm owners, but all the repeated honey traps, murders by police/agent, entrapment cases and instances where people have gone to jail for decades for minor infringements just pass them by.

Worry what goes on in your own country, because I'd put good money on the USA having worse firearms laws than the UK by the time you have kids.

Further south, he's London area I think. He works on the tracks with me, or did. I'm round your end m8ty, kinda, bit further norfff.

>Fuck Richmond though, fuck Richmond.

>complying with corrupt laws
user, Trust me you can easily make a firearm just ask P.A Luty or the Australian gangs or even as an friend of mine did and just buy a deactivated sten and a sten reciever and had some fun in rural scotland.

But that's not the point the law is the law and I'd prefer not to end up behind prison for wanting fun.
Was that the Tony Martin case? if so it was a 5 year sentence down to 3 iirc because of the public outrage of a man not being able to defend his property and rightfully so desu.
>It is generally good practice to keep the NHS as far away from your life as possible.
Always do user
>It serves you right for living in Cheshire.
I know but I'm literally a mile and a bit away from the border as well.

>On a serious note, you won't get far with the police in that county unless you go to the same lodge. I think you know what I'm driving at here.
I'm getting the gist user.

Attached: 1374338945923.png (300x300, 42K)

>to be fair the most notable case of someone flaunting UK firearms law ended up getting three years in jail after killing someone, with an illegally held weapon
What ethnicity was he?

If it's the case of Tony Martin as I think it is, he's Hwite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(farmer).

We have a thing called rights. it involves fighting tyranny. What you have is privilege. Your government can very well ban all gun. Hell, they can search your home just because you have a gun at any time. There is a limited selection. Your laws are "better" because of the absolute control. Another factor America has a higher population. Of course the ratio of gun violence is higher. I can point other things but it's not simple. America doesn't have same type of government. There are state laws and ferderal laws. Not every law is actually followed state to state. If someone did care, California would be be deep heat for infringement of our rights

>Another factor America has a higher population. Of course the ratio of gun violence is higher.
That's not how ratios work...

That's great but all states do exercise some sort of control over what type, variant, length, etc etc of firearm you can buy. Some are more strict than others but every state has some form of restriction. Even the most open ones have restrictions on age, or the personal history of the gun owner.

If you don't believe me that's fine. Go chop down a shotgun below that arbitrary figure and tell the police you have done so. Or scrub the serials off your handgun. Or when you next buy a rifle, tell the dealer that he doesn't need to bother with his end of the paperwork.

When you get out of federal prison, or come back from the dead, tell us how it went.

>Hell, they can search your home just because you have a gun at any time.
Come off it, think of how many times in the US people have had their homes raided and funs snatched simply on the grounds of an "anonymous" report.

You don't need a serials for "ghost". When was the last time some went to prison for a saw off? There are folks who did this in YouTube and never when to prison. Paperwork is always involved with any sales.

Blue Bois are willing to break the laws. They can take your funs illegally.

Another point is weed is illegal federal wide yet Colorado legalize it. What I am saying if our federal government can could choose to stop it. Right at this moment gun control is not a high list for the feds and willing gave these states control.

>Bongs in maximum denial
>can only have guns meant to teach children how to use real guns
>can’t just go buy guns like a banana
>can’t talk about shooting because everyone is a smug communist
>your pocket knifes don’t lock because “safety”
>Oi it bot so bad govna. Pip pip we all a brick in the wall

FPBP

Attached: 9994A065-DC9C-4AD3-B109-B39025D3957B.jpg (300x300, 39K)

In lincolnshire?

They asked me for £60 but my shotgun cert came though the post and i never paid them.

This