Desensitizing Yourself to Violence

Is it a good idea?

I am planning on enlisting in the armed forces but i fear i may bitch out in a heated situation or get grossed out (ive never truely feared for my life before)

Since the last few years ive made it a task to watch the most horrific vids there is on YNC, liveleak, best gore and death addict. If i find something that bothers me then i force myself to repeat it 5x with the sound near max.

Ive also been working on creating a rage switch within me.

One day one of my neighbors living in building hung herself in the night and i woke up to screams, i went down there with a Glock to investigate and didnt feel a thing emotionally.

Is this advisable for infantry or will it be doing more harm than good?

Attached: Robert-Bales-_2176243a.jpg (620x388, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4W4OQJKHtE
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
theync.com/mexico-5a870f7a02e91.htm
reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ive also been working on creating a rage switch within me.
Isn't the point to be calm and collected when under fire?

You have to be 18 to post here

This is literally what Basic is for. Just sign up nigga, you'll be fine.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Try playing some violent video games:
youtube.com/watch?v=N4W4OQJKHtE

You 'll get depressed.
You can't desensitize yourself, you'll get a mild form of PTSD. Happend to me.
Making the fieldgoal for the team, is achived by training ,not videos.
Take a first responder course , ride a paramedic tour.

Nice edge there, posting a photo of a murderer. You will do well freeloading in the biggest welfare program in history, the US Military. Fucking loser, too stupid for secondary schooling. Too worthless to get a job.

Look for rekt and YLYL. Usually find some desensitizing stuff.

Also Liveleak => graphic, ISIS, combat, wreck, gore (stuff like that)
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

You are already desensitized to violence that's what movies and video games are for.

Keep shit like that up, you won't pass the mental evaluation.

>Ive also been working on creating a rage switch within me.
Being a sperg on the battlefield will get you killed. Listen to and don’t be a tard.

in b4 op gives himself ptsd and ends up posting on tumblr as a neet complaining about how he can't get laid

Attached: 1519291081199.jpg (362x356, 142K)

>mental evaluation.
How exactly is that process? couldnt you just lie?

I don't think you can prepare real combat. I've been watching NYC etc since I was a kid and I trained boxing for years and still was amazed with how badly I reacted when confronted with unexpected violence. No fancy combinations or footwork, just the very basic things. Nothing like my training. Also I don't see what kind of 'usefull' skill you would get from watching gore all the time. If you get PTSD from watching movies the military might not be for you...

theync.com/mexico-5a870f7a02e91.htm

>theync.com/mexico-5a870f7a02e91.htm

Who watches this shit for fun? Honestly

Be one with yourself and Jow Forums and realize that peace was never an option

Attached: 1529526721379.jpg (1402x1087, 76K)

Sounds like you're autistic and wouldn't be very popular in the military anyway.

reddit.com/r/watchpeopledie/

>inb4 leddit
it's literally the least reddit subreddit there is

>so i pulled out my second gun

How to desensitize yourself to violence
>become Frank Reynolds

this is not Evangelion
Is your life and those you love worthless?
If not then fight

There are other factors, such as the smell off iron, shit and piss.

found the vatnik.

Attached: 1523850654523.jpg (1024x1024, 205K)

When I was in the muhreens and went through ITB west in 2009 we had an entire afternoon class that was pretty much nothing but gore/rekt videos. Some of it had application like U.S. troops getting shot/blown up but much of it was just gore meant to desensitize us. I specifically remember the dagestan massacre and 3 guys 1 hammer being videos they showed to us. It was taught by some salty staff sergeant with a purple heart and bronze star who walked with a limp. At the beginning of the class he said something like "The first time you see someone die is a significant emotional event. If it were up to me we would take one of those fuckers in Guantanamo and blow his brains out right in front of you guys here but the hippies don't like that type of shit these days so this is the best we can do".

Attached: bikerrekt.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)