Hughes Amendment Overrule Soon

So, Jow Forums, what post 86 full auto are you going to get first? I am going to pay for a transferable Steyr RS556.

Attached: Dead-Kennedys.png (1440x2275, 1.15M)

call me boring all you want, but a giggle switch AR.

An assload of STENs.

Perfectly fine by me. What barrel?

Can we dismantle the easy stuff first? Like SBRs and SBSs?

You know all they're going to do is ban abortions and stop at that right? MAYBE they might do some anti lgbtq thing like ban gay marriage. They aren't touching guns laws.

I want something retarded. Maybe a brick-on-a-stick or a p90.

Fully fun JRA RPK

Probably build a bunch of Mac 10s and Sten guns in my garage.

Oh, and do everything in my power to track down a real XM8 from the first production run.

Easy stuff is Hughes Amendment.
Next is HPA. Then SBR is registry free.
Next: ???
Then Recreational McNuke.

don't toy with me user

Attached: beat my meat.gif (500x375, 180K)

Legitimately more interested in SBRs, SBSs and suppressors. Like I'd love me a full retard Mac 10, but SBR/SBS laws are basically impossible to justify and suppressors are much more useful than full auto.

yeah right, there is exactly 1 supporter of the 2A on the bench

Full auto PPS-43 or AKM

This x 1000

I doubt anybody thinks there's a great chance or any chance that the NFA will be repealed. It's just fun to ponder what you'd get. It's sort of like buying a lottery ticket. It's fun to daydream about what you'd get if you won.

The Supreme Court has an unwritten rule that they do not revisit an issue wholesale unless an egregious error was made. However, they have purposefully avoided 2A issues while Kennedy was in their block because he has a track record of voting like a limp worsted faggot.

nothing wrong with classics

Attached: 2f7464f0-25e0-4d1b-8159-9d44ec48436b..jpg (286x327, 20K)

I'm building me an SBR AR with a suppressor. Not all that interested in going full retard

All gun laws are objectively unconstitutional, though. Isn't there any recourse for the supreme court blatantly ignoring something that simple? >Shall not be infringed.
It's literally right there, clear as day. Paine and Jefferson could not have been more clear.

Mp7

>gop
>having the balls to be pro guns

its like expecting the democrats to help black people instead of using them for votes.

Attached: 1481610042837.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>some smalll pro-gun victory happens
>Jow Forums spergs out and starts talking about all the Norinco Full-Auto SVDs and VSSs they’re gonna buy
>nothing changes
Clockwork

Still glad it happened though

I really just want a can on all my guns...

4 of them wipe their ass with the constitution. Another 4 watch them do it. 1 of them actually gives a shit

>yfw the wrong side won the civil war

Attached: 1507144793815.png (761x816, 210K)

Fuck you, just let me dream for once you shits

Attached: iKEpV5L.jpg (640x409, 46K)

CA user here, could this be the light at the end of the tunnel? Can the Supreme Court put the Commiefornian gov’t in its place?

Attached: 738F411E-B34D-45EE-AD50-BB9F8BC8DD85.png (500x478, 113K)

But those are all part of the same legislation, you moron.

Its nice to dream Jow Forums but even if we got multiple Pro 2A justices they would never take something on like the Hughes and we would be lucky if we got them to hear an "assault weapons" or magazine case and rule in our favor. There is just never going to be enough political capital ever again repeal the Hughes much less the NFA.

Attached: tfw.jpg (639x595, 76K)

>SBRs, SBSs, Suppresors
>Part of the Hughes Amendment
No? Those are all part of the NFA. The only thing the Hughes Amendment does is ban post 1986 automatic weapons and is something else entirely.

The biggest thing that needs to happen with this above all else is to rule weapon, feature, mag and part bans unconstitutional. Also rule may issue CCW laws for law abiding citizens unconstitutional for those in CA, NY, MD, NJ, MA, and any other i missed.

Attached: 1509221386116-small.png (2436x4674, 1.3M)

Ideally a PKM but you just know the cucks there aren't going to touch this issue with a 30 foot stick, they'll just focus on video games or some other dumb shit.
>inb4 hurrr u no fun at partee
I'm too jaded to larp in these.
>implying anyone there actually cares about the BoR and constitution
Besides, this is the GOP we're talking about, you'd have to be literally retarded or willingly blind if you think they won't double cross you the very second they get for any issue out there. The Dems just wave gibs in front of everyone, the GOP rob people while saying how it's in their benefit to be robbed. I honestly hope I'm wrong here and that Hughes and all this other bullshit gets scrapped, but odds are that's not gonna happen yet.

No.

The only people that can give us our guns back are China via nuclear hellfire.

Attached: a6f.jpg (1140x855, 455K)

I’m with this dude.

The entire point of the Constitution being a “living document” is that you’re supposed to be able to change the document itself if you get overwhelming support. Any and all gun/weapon laws *should* have come from further amendments and only when such amendments passed the high bar needed to modify the constitution. (This by the way is how you address idiots who toss out the old “but do you think people should own personal nukes!?!” bullshit arguments).

Instead we had the earliest gun law judges twisting words and throwing in factors like “reasonableness” which are pulled from thin air to allow them to twist whatever they needed. Then all subsequent judges look back and cite precident of those earlier cases to build further and further away from the simple statement.

Hughes Amendment is an easy repeal. A test case can happen tomorrow.
> apply for a tax stamp to build a select fire M4 or M16A3.
> BATFE rejects
> Now have standing to Sue.
> Cite Miller case, M16 is standard issue small arm of the US and in common use, with utility to a militia
> Cite Heller, that 2a protection does not require active participation in said militia, so outright prohibition is unconstitutional
> profit

Justices don't need political capital. They are appointed for life. We just need a good case now.

Fuck CCW's, I want constitutional carry everywhere. Schools, churches, court houses. I want a gun on every hip everywhere.

Are you that terrified all the time?

I.... ya know, thats not a bad idea

Attached: 20170531_201206.jpg (635x453, 166K)

Plus, the fact that precedent can be overturned is proof that it's all bullshit. A law is either constitutional, or it's not. Either get the majority of the country to agree to an amendment, or fuck off and live somewhere without freedom.

Attached: FB_IMG_1488052840355.jpg (914x480, 33K)

M16A1s FOR EVERYBODY.

Attached: 1522774770824.jpg (1232x1608, 299K)

Any law fags willing to take this on? I'd be willing to donate to that cause.

If it would be that easy, user, why has no one done it yet?

>justice who votes with conservatives 99% of the time retiring
>hurr this is going to make all the difference in gun rights
>meanwhile the comment period for the ATF reclassifying bump stocks as machine guns ends in 8 hours, and if their ruling does go through it will establish precedent for banning all semi autos, all double action revolvers, and all multi barrel shotguns that use a single trigger
>there still have not been any pro gun bills passed despite the Republicans controlling both houses and the presidency
>Trump hasn't even got rid of any of the anti gun EOs
Fuck Trump, fuck the Republican party, and fuck all you retards that still believe the Republican party will do anything to help gun rights that isn't simply opposing something that the Democrats proposed.

>Get told to fuck yourself by lower court
>Supreme court doesn't take your case

Coolio plannarino.

All you need is hundreds of thousands of dollars in disposable funds, and lots of spare time.

Calm down user. Were talking about restoring the 2nd where we can.

What're the odds of a gun confiscation soon? 50/50?

We already had a similar case happen a few years ago where the ATF approved a tax stamp for an automatic weapon and then denied it afterwards. There was a huge court case that the Heller Foundation got involved in. It ended in a loss for us.

Rumor has it that Kennedy was the only deciding vote in denying certiorari in Horris v. Holder. That would have opened the registry to anyone applying for an MG as a trust.

Please Kek let it be so

Attached: 1497639512794.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Because of

This, which is 100% correct to how it goes.
Most of the gun laws are straight up bullshit, and that's got to be known by them, they just ignore the fact.

You should read Heller and McDonald. The conservative justices explicitly stated that civilians cannot inherently possess "any firearm whatsoever for any purpose whatsoever."

The Supreme court never ruled on Hollis v. Holder/lynch, only denied certiorari without comment. No precedent was set.

Very, very low. If your goal is control guns are the least of your problems.

Trump, I think, has realized that people will do anything for him even give up their own economic security if he gives them something to believe in, something they're ''sacrificing'' for.

This was in the Financial Times today

Harley-Davidson employees still back Trump, even though his tariffs may cost them their jobs.

"He wouldn't do it unless it needed to be done, he's a very smart businessman"

and yet all these people sick sucking the dead dong of scalia

I’m gonna have my VZ58 full giggled and buy a select reciever for my PTR for REAL FUCKIN NATO if true

That's the point. It isn't "any" firearm for "any" purpose. It is the standard-issue Government designated personal small arm and owning one for training and self-regulation is explicitly constitutionally guaranteed (Miller case).

Heller clarifies that. and it says you're wrong.

Why would he be terrified if he had a gun?

Laws are too difficult, why don't we just get rid of them?

>hundreds of thousands
You mean millions. Remeber, the Brady Bunch will be backing your opposition.

Attached: 1512249170510.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

>isn't there any recourse if they blatantly ignore the Constitution
Yes there is but are you willing to do it?

Heller'majority opinion only clarified that the protections guaranteed by the second amendment are not requisite on participation in a militia, common use firearms are protected, and doesn't say "except MGs lol"

>implying
You know what I mean.

This guy gets it. The Supreme Court couldn't even admit that major league baseball was interstate commerce the second time they had a chance because it'd be too embarassing to admit the earlier court got it completely wrong.

>OY VEY WE GOTTA STOP DRUMPF CAUSE GAY MARRIAGE AND ABORTION IS AT STAKE

People thinking gay marriage and Roe v Wade will be repealed are fucking retarded whether they're on the left or right.

There's A LOT of expamples that prove this myth isn't true.

>Harley-Davidson employees still back Trump, even though his tariffs may cost them their jobs.
>"He wouldn't do it unless it needed to be done, he's a very smart businessman"
>this is your brain on Trump

If what posted is true and was a view held by more than just one or two employees, current pro Trump gun owners would line up to give their guns to the government and it's probably the safest time for the government to round up guns in the history of the US.

Gay marriage won't be. Roe very easily could be.

Name one that says "this court ruling is completely invalid, Please disregard" outside of the reconstruction era.

It literally does.

Attached: except MGs lol.png (709x941, 315K)

Anything the government can have, I should be able to have. If I'm not allowed to have it, the government certainly shouldn't be allowed to have it.

That's a dumb take, and it must be frustrating being this stupid. Heller stated quite clearly that if the gap between what the military has and you have grows, the 2A doesn't change. You get what you get.

It stands to reason that SBS are permitted provided registry in the Treasury under the NFA, and that outright prohibition of MGs in the same registry (per Hughes amendment) is an unreasonable restraint. It never mentions FOPA or the double standard in the law.

Abood vs Detroit Board of Ed. comes to mind, since it happened today.

Well it just so happens SCOTUS doesn't quite have the same views. Guess which one wins out at the end of the day?

>the 2nd amenemdnet protects firearms in common use
>machine guns are banned so they're not in common used
>therefore it's okay to keep them banned :^)

I just want to be able to silence my guns for cheap and not pay for stamps.

SHALL

Attached: 1516982174489.png (650x1350, 609K)

Plus Roberts on public record saying Korematsu vs US was horseshit even at the time of the decision after Sotomayor implied he was doing exactly the same thing with Trump v Hawaii.

>Are WE Willing to do it
FTFY

Oh? Is this really possible? The 86 weapon technology is practically obsolete compared to some modern variants. It'd make sense to extend it again if only for a time. I'd probably buy non-5.56 variants mostly. Full auto function doesn't seem that useful on most stuff and anything new getting built would likely have a lot of manufacturing problems at first. A few oddities for the collection would fit me.

leddit tier histrionics OMG MACHINE GUNS SOON

How could that be more embarrassing than holding onto an incorrect ruling that everyone knowledgable about the matter knows is wrong? Why doesn't anyone give a shit about the law anymore?

Aboos expressly prohibited use of dues from objectors for political purposes. Janus is merely a logical extension of tha principle: all union activities are inherently political.

Do you honestly think the GOP cares about your rights?

The government derives its authority from the consent of the governed. The supreme court of the united states' job is to determine if a law is or is not constitutional. The constitution says SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, not you can have what we say you can have.

I'm excited. Gorsuch and one other judge (can't remember who) were absolutely chomping at the bit to take a 2nd amendment case, but couldn't because Kennedy was a cuck.

I don't except anything as far as a hughed amendment overrule (but god damn I hope it happen). I expect cases against AWBs to be taken and to strike down those sorts of laws forever, citing common use as reason for any ban of any commonly used weapon to be unconstitutional on its face.

I want my fucking PKM but spamming SHALL isn't going to do jack shit to get me one. You have to take the fight to where it matters, and barring balkanization or collapse it's at the supreme court, and blindly sucking 2 party dick does nothing.

I must disagree, mang. They literally said stare decisis no longer applied. I cannot remember reading the last time that happened. (Someone will remind me, I'm sure.)

> "2. The State’s extraction of agency fees from nonconsenting public sector employees violates the First Amendment. Abood erred in concluding otherwise, and stare decisis cannot support it. Abood is therefore *overruled*. Pp. 7–47.
> "(a) Abood’s holding is inconsistent with standard First Amendment principles. Pp. 7–18."

Ok, you are spot on then. Big if true.

I'm not sucking two party dick. Fuck the GOP and their neocon goons. But as points out, incubating the "shall not be infringed" sentiment isn't entirely useless.

Probably some homemade abomination like an MG42 Sten crossover. Kind of like the AK SKS rifle that an user once made.

BYE!!! BYE-BYE!!! BYE!!!

Attached: 1480208362250.png (200x238, 42K)

God I hope so. It would be nice to move on from defending against AWB to fighting against other shit, like fees on 'gun licenses', carry rights...

GOODBYE
O
O
D
B
Y
E