Countdown To Freedom

Last thread 404d

Countdown to
L I M I T L E S S - G U N -
R I G H T S

Attached: E7FC9A56-0186-49D7-B524-A997076B9171.png (1242x2208, 1.33M)

>yfw majority pro gun SCOTUS justices for at least 2 decades
Muh dik

Attached: 1522619344018.jpg (267x189, 7K)

wtf happened to mcconnell, he went from megacuck to based freedom man in the span of like 6 months

Unironically Trump and his supporters. The MAGABASEDPEDES are fucking annoying but they lit a big enough fire under McConnells ass to the point were he woke the fuck up from hibernation and realized he needed to actually do some conservative things in order to remain in office as a conservative.

Fuck this antigun profaggot old geezer. Let's hope Darth Vader Ginsberg is next.

Incoming 5-4 decisions supporting gun-rights and knocking out unconstitutional bans.

Fuck yes.

what is wrong with these people?

Attached: mtZ-8Ou_iRvYmcmO2ly6h_aMzc-yif3qswzYcZVUz9g.png (765x768, 335K)

>mfw
Holy fuck, it's actually happening. Anthony "went soft on guns after sandy vag" is finally fucking off the court. We can finally bring gun cases to SCOTUS without risk of a negative precedent (although I'd like to see Ginsburg go as well so we can have one safety justice just in case).

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

We need Ginsburg out. Boost those numbers to 6-3.

Attached: 1396674843873.jpg (1378x646, 111K)

Didn't they say the exact same thing when Gorsuch was nominated? Do liberals have a memory at all?

I want to believe.

Attached: 1525444210343.jpg (600x395, 58K)

We need to cut off her supply of sacrificed children’s blood

There's pretty much another holocaust every month under any Republican president if you go by what those idiots believe.

>Civil War

I hope, do these fags actually think most veterans will fight for them?

>we need to pack the courts because conservative opinions are wrong
>Republicans are LITERALLY killing people
>unironically threatening to kill one's self
>we need to seize the political system and purge the dissenters from officr without charge because they have the wrong opinions
>literally advocating civil war
And Democrats say we're the violent nutjobs

Attached: 1462743639473.jpg (1200x800, 872K)

Leftism is a mental disease

The legally illiterate like you should never post. Conservative justices in both of the recent major 2A cases very clearly stated that there are forms of gun control they won't overturn.

>implying there's thinking behind this comment

90% of REPs are just closeted DEMs.

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself you retarded nigger piece of shit. He voted for Heller and McDonald.

Attached: 1529460984591.png (1053x1080, 314K)

You mean like municipal handgun bans? Oh wait, they did overturn that.

You know they said they'll never overturn the full auto ban, right?

Good job cherry picking though.

Now go to the kitchen, get a steak knife, and shove it into your jugular you inbred willfully ignorant faggot.

Attached: rookie.jpg (500x342, 99K)

Every time we get excited about something a mass shooting happens and then that something never happens.
I expect more of the same.

Attached: 157915415.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Literally false.

NFA is toast! Free at last! Thank god almighty!

>This thing that might happen in the future is true/false
Both of you fucking kill yourselves

Scalia wrote in the fucking majority opinion that gun control is fine, just not every single form of it.

Read a fucking book nigger. Christ.

I've spent two decades voting for gun rights for this day. I'm getting drunk knowing I did all I could.

So when are they deciding on his replacement?

He was libertarian on abortion and fags and otherwise typically conservative. Why u mad bro?

And at no point did he say "were not going to repeal the Hughes amendment never ever" just that some gun control is constitutional. Scalia is also dead, so his opinions mean nothing now.

Even when they had the majority, dems were still avidly complaining how small demographics like conservative women "literally control the media script."
They have the biggest victim complex in history. They seriously think absolutely everyone is out to put them down and that never, not once in history have they rose had the chance the rise from the bottom. When you tell them it couldn't be further from the truth, they double down. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: Screenshot_20180404-135630.png (1080x1920, 352K)

gorsuch clerked for kenedy. you got got.

So the same as when obama was in office

He also wrote the "reasonable restrictions" clause into the Heller decision, you niggerfaggot.

>Trump will now have two (2) SCOTUS picks under his belt
This is proof positive that anyone who ever said we would have been better off with Hillary is either braindead or a shill.

That was BEFORE Kennedy become a cuck though.

Because abortion and fags are destroying this country, and he's cited as the main reason a lot of 2A-related cases haven't made it to the Supreme Court recently.

I’d imagine Trump’s doing it right now.

My bet is Brett Kavanaugh

All we need are judges that have actually read the constitution and understand that it isn't "up to interpretation" and "just a guideline from the past"

Nothing will change

The Democratic party is literally the political manifestation of rebellious angst.

This

Awful convenient, isn't it?

Attached: 1527720442218.png (510x385, 31K)

He's already chimed in on supreme Court decisions, so you can already get an accurate gauge of his ruling behavior.

SHALL

NOT

BE

sadly this

Oh man I'm withdrawing my 401k and getting a divorce, I'm going to have so many machine guns fugxDXD

I'd say some little stuff will change, but I'd be surprised (pleasantly so)if any big/long standing stuff gets overturned.

F U L L Y E R E C T

Attached: fsdadsafsdf.jpg (128x128, 10K)

SMEGMA

found the jew

WILL THEY FINALLY LIFT SANCTIONS ON RUSSIAN WEAPON IMPORTS?!?!?

U wot

most people still think the russians are da debil right now.

god damnit. I just want their sweet, sweet slavshit

Why do queers that take Reddit screencaps always blank out the names?

Attached: 1528868605951.png (207x365, 34K)

The screencaps are posted on reddit first (probably t_d) and reposted here. Reddit doesn't allow screencaps with the usernames, I think.

Winner or loser, they'll always be sore about it.

This. Trump ended the separation of illegal alien parents from their children, and they were still complaining, because he wasn't just letting them loose into the country.

correct. reddit wants names obscured in screencaps to "protect people from harassment"

They never consider that some people deserve harassment

Do they know that you can just search the exact text and easily locate the comment?

id assume not considering the ceo apologized for eating at a resturant.

I imagine it may, 2nd ammendment for example. 4 justices are needed to take a case. Pure speculation but beacause Kennedy was a wild card both sides may have not felt confident how the ruling would turn out so they didn't want to hear anything on guns.

SHALL

Attached: ancap1.png (750x1020, 460K)

Possibly due to reddit rules since the screencaps may have been posted to reddit first. Also, possibly due to them being completely made up since all modern desktop browsers have built in editors.

It could have something to do with how far the right is pushing....by the Right...I mean the voters.

You either get on board...or you go in the oven when it kicks off.

We do need some sensible gun control like an AWB.

Attached: 1522416720982.jpg (942x872, 111K)

Yea, so let's vote in liberal communist sympathizers who literally hate anyone to the right of themselves on the political spectrum and despise civilian ownership of firearms because it hurts their fee fees! That will sure show those retarded Republicucks and Jow Forums fascists, right?

Attached: ImRetarded.gif (240x180, 2M)

No

he's a constitutionalist, retard

i like this

>my fellow hunters
Fellow hunters of foreskins? That's some fuckin' beak that Hooknosewitz is growing.

You do understand that there is only one actual conservative on the court, right? The rest are all corporate shill globalists, and center right at best

The only thing this does is slow down more erosion of the 2nd. We went be getting shit back from them though.

Guns will be banned due all intents and purposes by 2100 in the US. The demographic shift guarantees it.

Friendly reminder that this glorious son of a bitch put his seat on the line to cuck Obama out of a late supreme court pick.

Attached: 220px-Sen_Chuck_Grassley_official.jpg (220x279, 12K)

That interview was perfect. It was almost as if Jow Forums wrote the script.

Can someone explain to me what's happening? I can't find an explanation anywhere else.

Has he not heard that peroxide and uv light whiten teeth.

Come on, asshole, you're making Darth Vader look bad by comparing him to Ginsberg. You're so unfair!

Attached: ak-16 a1.jpg (3900x2388, 475K)

they're going to be talking about it at the summit. it's on the agenda and we should know more tomorrow. i doubt it will happen, but it is a real possiblity

It's not even about being marginalized in representation but in being marginalized as a person for expressing right wing political beliefs in public.

I know so many conservative and right wing people that are probably closer to center than to the right. Yet NOBODY can tolerate hearing them talk, either family events or at work. It's like you just started talking about lynching people or throwing them in gas chambers. Meanwhile lefties are always going on about how batshit crazy Trump is or something like it's okay.

Everyone on the right will tell you the same thing: you aren't ALLOWED to have dialogue with lefties. When you try they shut it down. They call you stupid or insane or give you whataboutisms.

That's why conservatives "are in the closet", and if you don't believe it then go look up how many threats or acts of violence there are against conservatives. Look at how many acts of violence are carried about by libs (99% mass shooters are affiliated with the left directly or indirectly) or even just threats of violence. Then go look them up by conservatives: what you'll find there is either nothing or something that's already been debunked as a false flag.

I just wish lefties would leave me the hell alone. I don't care if they disagree, just respect that I have a different opinion on the matter and be okay with it... but they can't. It always has to turn into the end of the world. Like I am personally responsible for what the president does. Like we haven't been separating parents and kids since ever when they commit crimes. Like illegal immigration has ever been okay.

Fuck, libs, just knock it off with the melodrama already.

You mean we can get post 1986 full autos now? I'm not just dreaming?

Attached: 1529948059096.png (1162x850, 77K)

you can right now. post samples are a thing

>Scalia is also dead, so his opinions mean nothing now

Laugh at morons.

>hate both sides
>both dems and republicans always pushing the parts of their platforms I hate the most while ignoring the parts I agree with
Politics are the shittiest thing on the fucking planet.

Attached: 9a1v2qjzhu511.png (640x730, 539K)

>Like I am personally responsible for what the president does.
That's called being part of a team. Unfortunately libertarians do not understand the meaning of "team".

This.
Ruins everything.

Literally pic related

Attached: totally normal gun owner.jpg (1739x1123, 439K)

In Heller, they read that "in common use" bullshit into Miller specifically because reading Miller in a way that would cast any doubt on the constitutionality of NFA's machinegun restrictions would be "startling".
>machineguns are banned (except for small, fixed number of pre-86es), so they're not in common use
>machineguns are not in common use, so they don't get 2A protection
>no 2A protection, so the ban on machineguns is constitutional

based jew

Supreme Court has 9 judges that serve for life

Currently there's 4 pro-republican judges, 4 pro-democrat judges, and a swing judge (Kennedy)

Kennedy is retiring because he's old and tired, giving trump an opportunity to install a hardcore conservative on the court and create a 5-4 majority in favor of the republicans.

Left is losing their minds over it because it could threaten key issues of theirs like abortion/gun control/gay rights

Oh, cool. But what if they put a Democrat in instead? Or is a Republican guaranteed?

Trump is responsible for making the pick, Congress confirms it (or doesn't). Obviously the President will install a right-winger of some flavor. Based on his Gorsuch appointment, it'll most likely be someone similar.

I guess I forgot to explain this part. The current President gets to pick new judges, and it has to be approved by congress.

Trump would obviously pick a conservative, and the republicans have a narrow majority in congress (bolstered by Vice President Pence's ability to vote as well) so there's a good chance stuff will go the republicans way

Oh, cool shit.