New Lindybeige Video

Well? Are you autists going to throw another shitstorm?

Attached: riddle me this.png (988x585, 745K)

We don't like Lindybeige now?

Attached: 1520037739164.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

punished lindy

He's one of the reasons I still have a prejudice against the English. They're either arrogant and full of their jaded idealism like Lindybeige, or they are massive cock gobbling homos, with no overlap.

He's right tho. Swapping mags is retarded on bolt action rifles when clips are faster and lighter.

Who cares. Its like Skallagrim or that Sargon youtuber Jow Forums shits on, they were big a few years ago but the gravy train is over and they're all declining into obscurity. Their opinions might be as strong and wrong as ever, but nobody gives a shit this time around.

>faster
Wrong
>lighter
Half wrong

Stripper clips are a thing because of old world logistics and manufacturing
It’s easier to dish out clips than to reliably manufacture magazines at a standardized level
Militaries knew that detachable mags were the way to go since ww1 considering the effectiveness of weapons with a high continuity of fire like SMGs and “automatic rifles” but the technology wasn’t there for the universal infantry rifle yet
They were a huge step up from single loading in the late 1800s but it was obvious what the next developmental step should be

Ever since The Spandauing neo-k has hated him and shitposted in all of his comment sections about BREN guns.

Personally I can't help but have a little admiration for anyone who causes this much wehraboo asshurt.

S P A N D A U
P
A
N
D
A
U

The stupid thing is, he never said one was better, he basically said the Bren was good at [things I like] but the Spandau was good at [other things I don't care about].

Frankly I can't take a Brit seriously on Jow Forums subjects. For all the fun stuff he's talked about, the first time he ever touched one was last year, and he didn't even know how to use the thing

>Jow Forums subjects
To be fair, stabby pokey things are Jow Forums subjects too.

This is a Matt Easton board.

The BREN is NOT better at anything, it's a ridiculous design with mags so bad they had to invert them to ensure proper feeding, the sights are offset so only right handed gunners can use them. They are dangerously un- ergonomic and pure torture to carry, I mean REAL pain when toting about, and lets not forget how heavy they are. (man who actually carried one)

>Muh spandau
Pretty sure he fell out after people realized he's a twat who doesn't do as much research compared to the other youtubers. There's enough vids calling the tard out on his shit to know he's useless

Attached: IMG_1250.png (2518x1024, 277K)

Some people on Jow Forums liked him because of that "forcefeed vegans lard" incident.

>despises the french
Didn't his 23&me test show is was at least a quarter french?

I like him I just consider him to be a less than reputable source on firearms. It just stems from him being from bongistan.

Attached: 1500632089478.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

Actually kind of thought the 'future' super crime sniffer thing about people that watch cctv cameras and don't care about due process can match up a blurry photo out of resolution of someone and say yep, it's this guy, he's guilty. 100% sure. As if it were accurate and futuristic.

shut it yank

Well, he did claim that bren being less accurate was a good thing

He is anglus maximus, only trust him in things that bongs are, and will be neutral.

usually none.

This guy is Jow Forums incarnate.

Just spouts bullshit he heard somewhere else and doesn't even own guns.

No, he makes sensible points. Why get upset?

he does in his switzerland videos because he has BotR and the other fag around him telling him what to say, otherway everything he says about guns is bullshit

He tries so hard to keep himself believing Britain fought the good war in ww2 trying to ignore the current state of affairs

Honestly if men like him don't change they deserve what's coming for them

Kinda sad because English like him look of good stock

Attached: PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Hitlers-Alpine-Headquarters.jpg (1841x1227, 339K)

>tfw Lindy posts here preemptively to protect his feelings because he can no longer protect his tender asshole from Muslim extremists which are part and parcel of life.

50 keks.

Except that's wrong.
Stripper clips are faster if you're not dropping mags on the ground like he said in the video.
Getting the spring just right on magazines is actually really difficult, that's why magazine capacity was so low on all firearms for half of the 20th century. There is a reason everyone dropped drum mags for sub machine guns

>implying french and those of french descent dont hate french

the pale celt
vs
the golden aryan

>dance instructor
what does he has to do with Jow Forums anyways?