Upper markings

need help identify this upper marking. i think it's some asian mfg but i don't know. any idea what it could be?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 07.35.51.jpg (692x715, 101K)

Mueller Pipe and foundry.
They make plumbing products.
Not Chinese.
Ass.

It's a Mueller Industries forging. American.

ok, any idea why this upper would be on a colt LE6920?

Did we ever nail down that Caribbean Mauser with an hourglass and three eight-pointed stars?

here's the story. I ordered a colt LE6920 and this upper was on it. all parts look rather sketchy, the castle nut is not factory staked and the stock has massive amounts of wiggle. did the fucking shop cheat me?

Who'd you buy it from? Your LGS?

directly from the colt distributor in my country. the guy is know for selling colt LE6920 and 6921 rifles made from OEM models with chinese handguards and stocks. the boxes were labeled OEM. my box wasn't even a colt box and no colt mag was included.

here's the rifle with the box.

Attached: IMG_2180.jpg (4027x1726, 1.37M)

the rear sight should be a fagpul flip up but i got an aliexpress special.

Because colt subcontracts parts out.
There is like 20 companies you make the forgings for recievers. They are then finished out by whatever company buys it.

i know but all my colt rifles have keyhole and C markings, never saw that one.

Maybe they changed up. What is the barrel marked?

let me have a look, have to go down to the vault.

Down to the vault?????

Attached: 1528486220126.jpg (373x374, 42K)

ooh, sounds exotic

yep

no markings on the barrel whatsoever. here's a pic of the bcg, also looks sketcky af.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 08.42.21.jpg (1291x958, 248K)

That is most definitely not a colt. What country are you in???

switzerland. just found a barrel marking on the second rifle, it only says "556 NATO 1/8".

thinking there's something wrong because it should be 1/7. holy fuck i'm pissed.

Not as far as I know. Best guess I've seen yet is a private import sample from a postwar surplus dealer.

You have the pony rollmark. Isn't that all Coltfags really pay for anyways?

The barrel should have a C followed by an MP then 5.56 Nato 1/7. That's like every Colt barrel I've ever seen except for the old ones.
user somebody swapped your upper for a cheap one. Sorry man.

Shouldn't the difference in finish have tipped you off?

not a coltfag but if i pay for a colt i want a colt and not something else.

thanks, that's what i was thinkingt but wasn't sure.

Not without looking at it up close. I have seen a bunch of Colt guns with goofy finishes. But the parts and markings from the upper give it away.

that as well but who knows these days.....

>no markings on the barrel whatsoever
uh oh.