Truth hurts dudnit

truth hurts dudnit

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (1250x2240, 1.24M)

inb4 "this is bait" i.e. "i don't have a good counterargument so i am gonna dismiss this as not serious"

inb4 "you are actually retarded" weightless ad-hominem attack because, again, no good counterargument

Not taking it.

I this your new bait, underfolder-hater?

Gay

>Lol yeah fuck those AK guys. That IO made AK I bought totally fucking sucked. So all AKs do. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahiwishsomebodylovedmehahahahahahahahahaha
t. You
nobody cares fag. It’s a gun, well made AKs are great rifles justas well made ARs. Don’t get buttmad because you bought an American made POS AK and it broke.

You had one fucking job.

Attached: 1375674272060.png (625x626, 70K)

>he doesn't know about best AK

Attached: download_20180526_112758.jpg (512x509, 98K)

>jew gun
>best ak
Only for shooting kids

Seven posts in and no good counterargument. Are yall trying to prove me right?

Galils are ok because Israel. Left those out on purpose.

Yeah, report my post, get it deleted, cause my words on the internet make you insecure about your AK collection.

Fucking do it

You cant counter argue it because your post isn't a argument in the first place it's just a fallacy ridden shithole of a post

Attached: 1528520754613.png (613x531, 537K)

> "fallacy-ridden"
> can't point out a single fallacy
> posts a meme pic to ridicule
>
>
>

>svd
>an ak pattern
Listen, i know this is bait but you should try a bit harder.

>"galils are OK because Israel"
Quintessentially American.

>truth hurts dudnit

Attached: 1471634429147.jpg (720x486, 31K)

>No ture Scotsman fallacy
>ad hominem
>appealing to patriotism
Try harder faggot

more like "hi mom"

100% correct.

Attached: 1513209759104.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Attached: Are you even trying.png (500x501, 80K)

Are these arguments?

>implying that they're not also the best for wholesale slaughter of browns

no they're facts
please return to

Attached: def b8 m8.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Forgive me for preferring one rifle over another; I shall now choose your rifle of choice for the better of all Jow Forumsommandos like the communist I apparently am in your graphic that clearly states in derogatory fashion. I do apologize, commissar, for wishing each individual to desire a firearm they find best suited for their own shooting styles and preferences.

Attached: yeet.png (558x744, 428K)

i live in africa so i don't give a fuck desu

Galils have been used to shoot a lot of communists in South America, I think they have value.

More like "Hi uncle".
The inspiration is there, but the rifles differ by quite a bit.

7.62x39mm is the closest we'll ever get to .30-30 Winchester as an assault rifle chambering. It's more American than any American military caliber.

Lol didnt read

Attached: 1529189499053.jpg (876x1024, 321K)

who cares lamo

wtf I want a jewgun now

Just because a school shooter uses an AR15 doesn't make another AR15 owner a school shooter.
You're literally just as bad as the gunny grabbies.

Feral?

Dunno it had a collar and wouldnt fuck off my porch

that file name
also pic from 2016
nice try larp fag

It sure would suck if some autistic kid shot up your school

To be fair, the charging handle on the AR15 is retardedly placed, and the mags are the worst of any common self-loader.
I'd rather roll with a 5.45 krink or an aug. So I do.

Attached: krink-aug.jpg (618x904, 83K)

poor gatcat

Fuck off m8. AR's are ugly with their shitty polymer and black while AK's have steel and real wood.

So what do you have to say about ar15s that fire 7.62x39 and have a piston kit?

He doesn't even know what that means, can't you see he said an SVD is an AK pattern rifle?

I fucking hate summer so much

This is a true US patriot's rifle.

Attached: 17742.jpg (1000x209, 78K)

What the hell is that?

Remind me what that is?

>still fires shitty 7.62x39
7.62x39 is far better than .556 by almost every conceivable metric except weight

>SOVIET round
Somehow I don't think the person who made this would have a problem with using a Nazi Mauser. I wonder why that might be...

>still has that funcking janky awkward right-side cocking handle
Not a problem if you aren't a literal retard. If those black people and arabw you hate so much can handle it no problem, then why can't you?

>still has that gay-ass long banana mag
A larger bullet will require a differently shaped magazine. That's how shapes work.

>all your modular attachments are awkward
Modular attachments are gay as fuck anyway (unless it's a scope for hunting)

>literally everything you did to improve it was basically just make it like an AR15
The AK has consistently proven itself to be superior in every single engagement with an opposing force equipped with ARs.

That's actually pretty spot on. Nothing wrong with owning one though, but it's still a shit weapon that people keep trying to improve to make it more like an AR

Kel tek SU-16 C or CA.

Don't report you faggot, just ignore if you don't like it

its just an object, objects don't mean anything its the person that uses them he is in the wrong.

OP is right. The AK was designed by an armchair weapons designer who had no formal education just liked to tinker while he was serving in the Russian army.

The AR-15 was designed by a real professional weapon's designer, Eugene Stoner.

Wow I hope you didn’t spend time making that weak-ass bait yourself.

Hey, I can do that too!
>Rice and all small-grain carbohydrates are the go-to food of TERRORISTS, AFRICANS, AND THE VIET CONG. They taste bad, they're shitty, SEVERAL MUSLIM/ASIAN SHITHOLE COUNTRIES COOK WITH THEM, thus no red-blooded american or decent person would be caught dead with these in his mouth.
>"but MY rice is nice and easy to cook and inexpensive and you can cook it into anything"
>congratulations, you have an imported reproduction of the worst carbohydrate source on the planet.
>still grown in ASIA
>still SMALL AND JANKY TO EAT WITH A FORK
>still called a "SEED" (gay)
>literally everything you did to improve it was make it more like barley
WOWOW TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT

and yet, it works

>it's janky and inferior to AR charging handle

Attached: 1529591515258210.gif (444x250, 780K)

I totally agree with your picture, OP and would absolutely be interested in engaging some non homo intercourse with you.

All those reasons you listed are why I love AK's.

You are shit tier.

>galils are ok because israel
honestly thats the one thing I dont like about them

but powerstroking that charging handle feels so good

>designed by a Stoner

No thanks.

>7.62x39 is far better than .556 by almost every conceivable metric except weight

Attached: 1529910065897.jpg (655x902, 77K)

>Somehow I don't think the person who made this would have a problem with using a Nazi Mauser. I wonder why that might be...
What do you have to say for yourself, OP?

More like "hi grandpa"

Attached: 1528851753784.jpg (736x414, 34K)

Whoever disagrees with this is not a REAL AMERICAN an also probably a pinko commie.

>Somehow I don't think the person who made this would have a problem with using a Nazi Mauser. I wonder why that might be...
Doesn't make sense. He would BTFO himself because the AK is based on the Stg 44

You got me.

>He would BTFO himself because the AK is based on the Stg 44
>people still unironically believe this

>Polymer
You do know what modular means right

We don't talk about the retarded ones

>He would BTFO himself because the AK is based on the Stg 44
So an automatic carbine intended to replace SMGs that uses a multilug rotating bolt like the Garand's and a trigger group lifted from the Model 8 is based on an automatic carbine intended to replace rifles that uses a tilting bolt lifted straight from the ZB-26 and a trigger group that's hilariously overcomplicated?

Found the commie

Attached: 1529282456972.jpg (388x443, 165K)

> implying Palestinians are human

>right sight cocking handle
>laughing lefties.jpg

What about similar eastern rifles?

Like the Vz.58, Type 81, and the Valmet/Galil?

Those fuckers rock.

Attached: Chinese-Type-81-1-768x214.jpg (768x214, 20K)

I don't always fall for bait. But when I do, it's when some basedboy insults the greatest rifle ever made.

Attached: op is a f-a-g.png (960x600, 313K)

I refuse to respond to anything other than the fact that SVD is not an AK, please shut the fuck up

Attached: svdkgas.jpg (400x177, 24K)

>7.62x39 is far better than .556 by almost every conceivable metric except weight

Attached: bait2.png (625x626, 122K)

Attached: ace.png (1184x756, 1.62M)

That's the only AK derivative that I hate.

I agree with you. I've been told it's not a bad rifle, but it's so ugly and plastic-y that I can't stand it.

maybe I could tolerate the 308 version. maybe.

how come? that'd be one of my preferred way to shoot .223
This may be unpopular, but I'd go
1-HK416
2-IWI Galil ace 21
3-Sig MCX
4-Any AR-15
5-Why go lower than ar-15, as it is the best value?

I don't like the way they look, it doesn't retain any AK aesthetics. If I was shooting .223, it would be with an M16A1 or A2 clone.

I agree the ace is a bit too far gone, I wish it had a more traditional fire selector and I wouldnt mind the handle to be on the right, and for a plastic-y small weapon, it's a bit heavy.
Also, the recoil is less than impressive, but sadly, I'd still take it before a direct impingement equivalent

I go around at night shooting faggot neighborhood cats with my suppressed .22. Stay mad catfags

Attached: 1528859974320.gif (250x454, 1.56M)

>going to jail for cats
k

> tfw i return from a good night of sleep to find this stupid thread is STILL active and FULL OF SALT and AKs are STILL SHIT

Attached: 1512164877222.jpg (508x508, 25K)

Is this another subtle "just buy an AR15" thread?

Memes and le epic bait aside, literally everything in this pic is unironically true. AR-15 and 5.56 are objectively superior to AK/7.62x39 and anyone who disagrees is a retard and a faggot.

>svd
>ak pattern
>i TYPE like THIS SO my ARGUMENT is AUTOMATICALLY vAlLiD
Sage in the options bar.

>m-muh russian space-magic AK's made of pure stalinium!
no
the AK platform is shit and it doesn't matter which ex-Soviet country you bought that obsolete rifle from, it's still shit and inferior to AR-15 in every conceivable way

Attached: 1529921290266.jpg (360x360, 29K)

>implying they'll ever catch me
stay butthurt kid

>the mags are the worst
no, pmags are great and you are a know-nothing faggot

AK's are objectively superior in a SHTF situation. Just ask any middle eastern guerrilla fighter or African child soldier.

>Hot new memes in AR community are piston guns and .300 blackout
>Or, making your AR more like an AK
ARfags BTFO

>inb4 OP doesn't reply
AK's are the greatest rifles ever made and people will probably still be killing each other with them in 100 years.

cool subjective thoughts there my sore assed friend

>charging handle on the AR15 is retardedly placed

you realise the bolt locks back when the mag is empty and putting a new one in you only need to hit the bolt realise, without even moving your hand off the trigger.

The only time you need to use the charging handle is when the gun is completely empty, no magazine, and you're putting the first round in or if there is a malfunction. And with a malfunction it's alot better because your hand is much further away from the chamber.

Attached: 1528503524193.jpg (640x960, 286K)

based

>implying I shouldn't trust a rifle thats legacy was born and molded in shithole warzones over a pageant queen rifle of school shooters and all of their first world problems.