PA fag, how fucked am I Jow Forumsomrades?

PA fag, how fucked am I Jow Forumsomrades?

triblive.com/state/pennsylvania/13552063-74/pennsylvania-lawmakers-to-advance-5-bills-intended-to-reduce-gun-violence

Attached: 257CC533-4C67-4204-A958-EF859AA45CFC-930-000000F5463B16A0.jpg (666x666, 72K)

Not fucked at all,this is just feel good measures. Dems trying to make a push before Wolfe loses to Wagner soon.

RIP

>be me
>live in PA
>Like to shoot
>only state game lands gun range within 20 miles now indefinitely closed due to "safety concerns"
>only other options are fudd clubs with $200 a year memberships and waiting lists
>go to check Jow Forumscommando map and now they want gibs to see the map too
>now some (((politicians))) trying to pass more gun control

Life really is suffering, isn't it?

My gun club only charges like 80 a year

Where you at friend?

This is what you get for being a cityfag. Feels good to shoot at my house.

Mainville near Bloomsburg. Where are you located?

>The proposals would tighten rules for relinquishing firearms after domestic violence convictions,
>create “extreme risk protection orders” to prevent purchases by people deemed to be at risk of killing themselves or others,
>add police training for domestic violence calls
>and allow people to voluntarily exclude themselves from being able to purchase firearms for set periods of time.

You'll probably be fine, none of these are particularly egregious policies.

Pittsburgh unfortunately

its PA

Go out in woods

shoot

profit

>and allow people to voluntarily exclude themselves from being able to purchase firearms for set periods of time
What? Like if they're afraid they'll go bonkers? Shouldn't they check into a mental hospital or something?

what clubs are good in pittsburgh

It's just feel good bs, remember that here we have the highest number of registered hunters in the country, which naturally means relatively gun friendly state (depending on where you go). Nothing to be worried about. For now.

>""""""""""I'm a 2nd amendment protector""""""""""

You can already do that its called not buying shit

This desu

Where are some good ranges/clubs/land near York County?
>inb4 downtown
I'm living on the edge of the county nearer to MD (which I plan to avoid)

Moving from a pretty lame state so I'm not familiar with the laws for shooting outdoors n such

Attached: HK USP 9.jpg (1024x681, 143K)

Not him but I'm a member at Clairton sportsman's club. $100 per year and $1 range fee, $5 to bring a guest.

The only club I've ever been to is the one I'm a member of at Logans ferry

They seem pretty cool it's 80 bucks a year for a single membership and it's an extra $50 a year for a guest pass

>Second-best gun laws in the Northeast
>Finally getting uncucked with respect to alcohol and fireworks.
Now this shit.

>fudd hunter
>Person who understands and fights for the 2nd ammendment
Pick 1

Hunters typically don't understand the gravity of gun legislation, they could care less if them evil black assault rifles get banned, because all you need is a Remington 700 to shoot whitetail with.

Well, funny thing is, they start little by little in encroaching on our fundamental rights. Today, Bumpstocks, tomorrow AR-15s, next year it will be large caliber bolt actions, then pretty soon nothing is legal and the population is disarmed.

Different user but look into state game land shooting ranges.
30/yr for permit, free if you already have a hunting license
Im only 20 mins away from the one by Archbald

Look up public shooting ranges on the PA Game comission website

This, im waiting for someone to call my bolt gun w/scope a high powered military sniper rifle
>actually im sure its already been done

None of it will pass. Just don't slack on writing your reps pa anons.

Don't lump my love of venison in with fudd.

I support owning VX gas have 4 stamps and hunt.

There are fudds yes but calling all hunters is a bad divide and there are a shit load of hunters here in pa. Don't spite that entire group some are more Jow Forums than you ever will dream of being.

>Pictured is a high-powered sniper rifle used by the Russian military to deadly effect.
>There are millions of these guns owned by civillians in the US.
>What possible reason could someone need such dangerous military hardware besides evil?

Attached: Mosin-Nagant_M1891_Dragoon_-_Ryssland_-_AM.067668.jpg (2050x900, 360K)

>more Jow Forums than you ever will dream of being
That's funny. I owned 2 FFLs and an SOT for 3 years, probably own more NFA items than you own firearms, hold multiple NRA instructor ratings, and served in the Army for 9 years. But what do I know?

I'm glad you have tax stamps and understand the issues facing this industry, but in my experience a large majority of hunters don't give a shit about any semi automatic rifle that looks "tactical". I'm not saying all, just a large portion. Even the NRA and it's members are divided. I'm a much bigger supporter of groups like the GOA who realize that any infringement on our rights is a step too far and that we should not have to bargain to keep what few rights we have left from the principles set forth by our founding fathers.

>are more Jow Forums than you ever will dream of being.
i personally would regard being lumped together with autists who stick genitalia and barrels inside each other's ejection ports extremely insulting if i didn't resemble it.

seriously PA goys write to your reps ASAP. Don't let ANYTHING pass make it a clear message PA doesn't want this shit

Attached: fullsizeoutput_c8f.jpg (2100x1575, 883K)

I used to shoot outside of the airport at Iron City armory until the faggot jew who ran the place broke the land lease agreement because he wanted to jew people out of more money and then threatened to shoot me when I came to the shop for a refund on my year long membership

which range? please don't say french creek state park range

Different user, its not French Creek. Go every Friday and it's just fine. Going tomorrow after work.