RIP MD

Some fuck shot up the Capital Gazette building in Annapolis, MD. Police scanner says he used a shotgun. ATF on scene, still active as of posting. How much longer until all funs are banned in Boh'erland?
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/06/28/breaking-mass-shooting-in-md-newsroom-n2495536
nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-capital-gazette-shooting-maryland-20180628-story.html
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-gazette-shooting-20180628-story.html

Attached: 1231654321654.jpg (914x623, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/local/large-police-presence-in-annapolis-for-reported-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=byV-KAG0tAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RNK3g74r-H0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Buckley
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need to turn the Mason Dixon Line into the Mason Dixon DMZ before these chucklefucks ruin PA. Maybe add an easternmost one too for Joisey, and a cordon for philly.

Did Hyde finally start making good on his threats towards journos? Has Rope Day finally come?

CBS now reporting from a "reliable source" 4 dead.

couldnt even be bothered to shoot up the state house, shame

Was it a nigger? Or a white nigger? Also, I'm thankful he at least used a shotgun.

>he at least used a shotgun.
and then the shooting was never talked about in the media again, the end.

Attached: 5dcf582d84dcfe8f212f949f50928a38bf714b7a23bb613d15551d80ee74c507.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

Disgruntled employee? Nothing like murdering some coworkers (who probably had jack shit to do with your firing) and orphaning their kids to show all that value you brought to the firm.

One suspect in custody, haven't heard anything about identity.
Bull fucking shit. Media is going to use this to claim they're an "oppressed class" and ramp up the gungrabbing to 11.

whoops wrong one

Attached: 1cc0d930109b1400f53e801f1aea91a759be91ddfe5af7bbc2e1ddf3aa6e435b.png (500x303, 92K)

Either that or Maryland will put a limit 3 rd. on shotguns.

We already have that for waterfowl hunting.

Attached: 1526521557340.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Yeah, but a wooden dowel makes it legal, at least down south. Probably not for long though.

inb4 false flag

was it a shotgun?

That's what they said on the police scanner.

>left leaning newspaper gets blown away

>implying this is bad.

This.
Unironically, Kennedy just retired and the SCOTUS hasn't ruled on gun rights in a long time. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to do it now.

ban assault shotguns, 28" barrels are unfair to birds

Maybe now that its affecting them the media will stop glorifiying shooters and we can see it go back to happening once every 3 years instead of once every 3 months.

crazy people do crazy things
news at 11

Would they hear a case before a replacement is found ?

Suspect in custody, confirmed he used a shotgun.
wjla.com/news/local/large-police-presence-in-annapolis-for-reported-shooting

If no one is appointed by October, yes.

Barring voices or extreme paranoia, it won't be crazy. It'll just be another guy who can't check his anger because he collected every little thing that pissed him off.

Maybe that's somewhere in the DSM. I'm not a shrink.

Mr. & Mrs. America turn in your shotguns, think of the News Writers.

person with anger management issues acts out like a child
not terribly surprising

Agreed

Aaaaand we now have the narrative they'll spin

Attached: 1530216204820.png (1160x290, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=byV-KAG0tAQ

Do local police still get the job of informing families of shooting victims? And how do they decide who gets to deliver the news to some wife or husband in front of the kids? Draw straws for grief mop duty?

More people would be sympathetic if they'd quit lying through their teeth on a daily basis. The fact that more people trust the word of Trump, a world-class bullshitter, over the news media says a ton.

i dont see why they would be sad about it. its not their family. just spit it out and be done with it.

I figured this would happen.

My guess though, is that it will be like most workplace shootings: disgruntled person got fired.

And like most shootings they will probably have passed background checks and all sorts of things.

>gay jew that fucks niggers
>somehow a person that anyone would actually take seriously

Attached: heavy costanza.png (600x517, 292K)

That’s not how the SC works you dumdums. A law is passed by a state or local govt, someone then sues the state. It then goes to court. If the group who sued isn’t happy it goes to an appellate court. Assuming the appellate court will even hear the suit. Yadda yadda it keeps working it’s way up the ladder until the SC is the only court left.
And you hear dindus all the time say shit like “I’ll take this all the way to the Supreme Court!” Bulkshit. It only goes to the SC if they decide they’ll hear the case.
That’s why there are so many weird state gun laws.

the joke is that the last actual journalist died decades ago
people who refer to themselves as journalists generally aren't.

Dang I live like 10 minutes from that place.

this. with them lying all the time this was only a matter of time until something happened. although if i were them id just be glad it wasnt a bombing.

>although if i were them id just be glad it wasnt a bombing.
bomb squad is actually on site

Attached: Drew_Harwell_on_Twitter_Active_celebration_in_the_worst_parts_of_the_Internet_over_the_shooting_in_A (598x1151, 510K)

Here's the thing with MD law:
Depending on the shotgun model, it may or may not have been regulated. If it's unregulated, there's no required bc... but all the lgs I know of do a bc on everyone regardless just to cover their ass.
You're right, but in the context of the question user asked if SCOTUS would hear any case without Kennedy. Their next session starts in October, so all cases that make it to SCOTUS will start in October, giving POTUS 2 months to fill the seat.

>That’s not how
"Fucking Drumpfkins Over" works user, they would try if they thought there was a 3% chance of them getting away with it. The courts are so fucked they could streamline the entire process just to take shotguns. The Left is on borederline chimpout mode as it is.

oh. well i was talking about a carbomb type shit.

they did this to themselves
if they have nothing to hide there is nothing to fear

Attached: 1529208812307.jpg (600x306, 63K)

Marylands gun laws are already fucked so all this will do is give grabbers something else to be weepy about.

THINK OF DUH JOURNALISTS

Ban internet hate speech and turn in your shotguns Mr. and Mrs. America.

Just now CNN and a local affiliate are quoting a police Lieutenant who is saying "he does not expect it to be a mass casualty situation". Though whether that means: "it isnt" or that "he didnt expect it and it is" I dont know.

Pretty sure Bomb Squad have to show up regardless since they don't know if the shooter has ordinance or not.

>Mr and Mrs.
Check your privilege

Lmao journalists getting rekt

>calls trump a fascist nazi authoritarian that's trying to destroy the nation and all of its values
>literally going to repeal civil rights for blacks, gays and women
>Putin puppet
>electing a Supreme Court member
>corrupt and irredeemable
>"TRUMP HURRY UP AND TAKE OUR GUNS YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
>"DISARM US PLEASE YOU FUCKING NAZI"
Fuck the self destructive cuck left and fuck these unironic fake news spreading commies. They're going to be the downfall of our country if they're allowed to literally lie to the entire world without consequences
Tldr: WOMP WOMP

Attached: image.jpg (388x443, 43K)

Have you considered a job as a Patient's Advocate, user? We think you'd be a great fit.

>not CNN

Right wingers are the worst shooters.

>Mr. and Mrs
did you just assume my gender you CIS shitlord???

Attached: 1530178228046.jpg (992x688, 55K)

Die CIS Scum

Thanks for clarification on MD law.

>media can't make guns look bad if you shoot all of the media

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 54K)

SUSPECT IS WHITE MALE IN HIS 20s

Fucking right-wing retards can't even shoot up the right people baka

i dont see why it would be that personal. it didnt happen to you.
>[insert family member here] died in a shooting today, heres the casualties list, im sorry for your loss/have a nice day
is that so hard?

tbqh it's so fucked and full of holes a mile wide because of special interests when they wrote it
>tfw panic buying ar lower right now

Not prestigious enough for you, eh? How about Children's Oncology. Think you got the chops?

MAN I am starting to get really suspicious of all of these things since the ATF is immediately on scene to lend a hand.

Attached: 1471476756513.png (190x252, 54K)

>saying "have a nice day" after you just informed someone of their family member dying

ALSO NOT IDENTIFYING HIMSELF AND NOT CARRYING ID
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Standard MO. They call them in immediately now. I have no idea what they bring to the table though.

Attached: Screenshot_from_2018-06-28_16-34-44.png (1353x562, 436K)

Reminder that we still lack a motive for the worst mass shooting in US history.

shhhhhh goyim you silly conspiracy theorist

>identifying firearms
>yup, Its a firearm

Police now live
youtube.com/watch?v=RNK3g74r-H0
fucking capcha

I don't really care about the motive. What surprises me is given how much information google and government (same thing in some ways) can get on you it is amazing that we don't know more. It is scary, not because of the death count, though that is sobering-- it is scary because it proves you can basically pull off anything as long as you don't do something stupid like brag about your planning or post on facebook.

They withhold the identity if its a minority right? Does that still hold true?

Attached: 1467215227364.gif (300x168, 1.47M)

Its summer. Not just how long you've been a poster, but also when SCOTUS is on break.
Not everybody is a selective sociopath user.

>Implying he wasn't while CIAnigger

>mayor of annapolis is literally a fucking boer
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_Buckley

I thought I detected an accent.

The difficult thing about the level of surveillance these days isn't doing things, it's getting away with them.

>what weapon was used?
>we can't identify the weapon
The absolute state of my police ffs

Attached: 153415646227.png (414x419, 203K)

Fucking at least 3 people screech WHAT TYPE OF WEAPON WAS USED and another "journalist" asked if it was because of the recent election in NY.

Fuck these people.

Fair enough. I should have been clear. For the highly motivated who want to send a message, whether they are school shooters or terrorist, it is scary.

Yeah, for bank robbers who want to profit from their crimes it is definitely harder.

5 CONFIRMED DEAD
>5 CONFIRMED DEAD
5 CONFIRMED DEAD
>5 CONFIRMED DEAD
5 CONFIRMED DEAD
>5 CONFIRMED DEAD

>police can't read the engravings on a weapon

Is it stupid that I just panic bought a lower?

>shooting a bunch of people from a local newspaper who just do reports on traffic and human interest stories
>not shooting politicians, the SPLC, or one of the major left-wing propaganda outlets like Vox or Salon
Reminder that the mainstream left has only amped up their violent and extremist rhetoric since one of their minions tried to assassinate a bunch of Republican congressmen a year ago.

Attached: falling_hare.gif (336x252, 1.72M)

This might sound morbid but I don't find that scary, I am partially glad that things like this can still happen, this means that we haven't yet reached a level of orwellian surveillance where everyone is under complete big brother surveillance and in constant paranoia of being caught for any infraction.

Unless that lower was for an AR shotgun config, yeah.

Damn and thats right down the road from me. Fucker just made it worse for the rest of us in this god forsaken state.

Attached: 1463672574269.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Gonna slap a t91 upper on it. Was gonna wait until August but this bumped up my SHTF schedule.

What people should be panic buying are things like magazines and binary triggers, since they're much more likely to slip through bans on those in state legislatures.

SAMMMMMMMM

Attached: cnn.png (720x364, 24K)

Can't buy

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

why wouldn't you be able to buy less than 10 round magazines? does MD have a ban on low capacity magazines?

Welp, time to finish that AR build.

Attached: olB0hX5.gif (245x213, 962K)

My bad, >10rd. They're legal to possess here, just not to manufacture or sell within the state.

This makes me wonder why we haven't started some kind of campaign to smuggle 30rd magazines to anons living in ban states.

Attached: Sam_Hyde_Journalist_Quote.png (1931x735, 827K)