Aliengear belt

i changed because the ratcheting buckle is awesome. so nice to be able to back out a couple of clicks when you sit down. without that adjustability, you're really limited to either having falling down pants when you're standing, or strangling belt when you're sitting. makes a big difference if you sit in an office all day.

i love the stiffness, i love the support even when it's not even supporting a gun. i got the reinforced anson, the insert is not steel like aliengear, it's some sort of plastic/polymer. the belt overall isnt as fuckhueg bulky as the aliengear, more close to a traditional casual dress belt.

forget how much i sold it for, i just remember it was a fair price for the buyer and a decent recoupment on my end.

Attached: aliengear belt.jpg (800x800, 422K)

Quit being fat and you wont have to (((buy))) special belts. And no I’m no going to buy one because of your plebbit spaced obvious advertisement. Kys kike.

buy clothes that actually fit you and you won't need a belt

>won't need a belt
>when CC'ing

i don't carry a 2 ton brick. key word here is concealed.

>There are men who dont wear a belt

You made a new thread to reply to someone in an archive 19 hours ago? You're top faggot today.

You're a close second.

Attached: op.webm (290x164, 314K)

blue alpha gear belt or gtfo

Fucking kys newfag

sauce?

Just bought an Anson belt, thanks OP.

>be fat
>wear sweatpants all the time
>never need belts of any kind

checkmate athiest

>implying they're men

$70 for a Chinese nylon duty belt? You must be mad!

the Kore ratcheting belt kicks ass

>spring-steel technology
lel

The only belts I really like are single straps of leather. Stitched or bonded stuff sucks IMO. It ALWAYS seems to come undone and fray.

>$60 for a belt
Sucker detected. Nylon lineman's belts are $5.
>wearing dress pants ever
Cuck.

What's a linesman's belt? I just looked it up and I get harnesses. I'm an electrician and this sounds useful to me. Please shill.

you are literally retard and i'm sorry you are that.

1. this is just a reply to a post

2. i am mogadishu skinny

my clothes fit fine, but not wearing a belt is for queers

even pocket carrying an LCP should have a belt, mr. saggypants, stop being a cargo shortin fudd.

goin in my cringe comp

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

probably, but no moreso than the anson, and i like the anson buckle's 'traditional' aesthetic better

lol

>exaggerating the price for no raisin
>never wear dress pants
lol

I use a boston leather 6582L lined belt. It's pretty thick, really solid and doesn't look like tacticool gear.

Attached: 6582ST__82374.1446222661.500.659.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Haha you're fat.

I weigh 120 but ok captain projection, it's ok we still love the whole you

ouch that must hurt taking everything you read online as a personal attack and responding to each one.