What do you think the average Americans reaction would be if the Chinese invaded Taiwan

There are mass casualties on both sides, say 1500 plus Chinese infantry and 2000 plus dead civilians. Would Americans freak out and want confrontation? Would it even be possible to start peace talks or would the US have to go to Taiwans defense

Attached: 3rd id.jpg (640x430, 20K)

The average american cares little for national politics, much less international issues.

Attached: Based Ted.jpg (620x413, 71K)

hey my dad was in 3rd infantry

noice was he 11b?

>What do you think the average Americans reaction would be if the Chinese invaded Taiwan
"wheres taiwan?"

fpbp

idk what that means, im a bit of a retard. all i know is he was a tank machanic

Whatever their chosen news channel tells them to believe.

>who is Taiwan
>oh ok theyre an ally
>wait
>FUCK OFF CHINA REEEEE
>wait where is Taiwan
t. American Public
The Chinese wont though. Taiwan has real potential to be a flashpoint, and they wont risk their very wealthy future on a war with America over a somewhat rich island and an old blood feud.

3rd infantry is such a gay unit

Nobody would care, then the President comes out and says they were asking for it and we shouldn't get involved. Then Democrats will care.

Honestly, the PRC will never have this great a chance to do it.

He was a POG. No wonder you're retarded.

Gayer than even 82nd faggots who still ride the coattails of their unit's former WWII accomplishments.
>Climb to glory. Vires montesque vincimus

Apathy.

this. or i wish this.
i for one, would welcome my new Asian overlords

Attached: CHINA AIR.png (934x622, 1.17M)

>1500 dead chinese troops
>mass casualty

1500 american troops, sure. but 1500 dead chinks is literally nothing. statistically speaking the next human baby to be born will likely be chinese. 1.8 billion people is a lot and if you think it'd be a problem for the chinks to put 10 million men under arms at the drop of a hat you'd be mistaken.

3ID still rides the coattails of Audie Murphy

>mass casualties on both sides, say 1500 plus Chinese infantry and 2000 plus
Child the chinese don't even under 10,000 dead. Anything under that is a 'training accident'

i literally can't tell if they're chestlet women or effete males

is the glycine max meme actually real?

So he was a Kilo; I was in the 5th and we always tried to eat in the 3rd's mess halls because they got better food

The average American, if they could even bother to give a fuck, would first need to find a map and locate Taiwan before whining on twatter.

that gear is aesthetic as all fuck

I used to shoot ground squirrels w/Audie. He drove a 1968 Charger RT at the time.

I can't speak for normal Americans but I know I'd hop on the first ride over there I could and start shooting PRC insects

They can't even open their eyes all the way who cares?

It'd be the excuse America needs to finally go to war with China. The American populace would be riled up by the media and politicians and we would conduct a Korea-like invasion to retake Taiwan. This would allow us to squash the only other nation threatening our global superiority

most would either sympathize with Taiwan or not give a shit. although the population doesnt have a say in it regardless.

No response. Taiwan is cool and all but they don’t have the balls to fight for themselves. US won’t risk war with China, it’s a symbiotic relationship of foreign debt to Chinese GDP.

Uhhh what's Taiwan? lol

We have a defense treaty with Taiwan. We'd have to respond no matter how we felt.

No you just can't tell the difference between males or females. You must wake up to some surprises.

The amount of Pajeets larping on Jow Forums as Americans will quadrupple.
Burgers will only care as much as mainstream media tells them to care.

well thats not the point, retarded normies will see it and screech "REEEE CHINA"

Americans are about as much of a single entity as any board on Jow Forums. You'll get the complete spectrum of reactions to it happening from "rip and tear" to "make love not war".

>NUKE THAILAND

I was 3rd ID 11b oif1

Americans are too concerned with the welfare of illegal immigrants to care what China does.

>As if we wouldn’t use a war as an excuse to abolish all debts.

In all honesty neither country is willing to go to war over Taiwan. The PRC wants to scare/cajole Taipei into coming back into the fold.

I did not realize it was possible to be this new.

lpbp

taiwan exists because the PRC lets it. PRC doesn't wanna look imperialist and is only willing to expand through their enemies surrender or assisting other nations. taiwan would have to do something stupid to warrant an invasion and i doubt america is in much of a position to do anything in the pacific. that's why we bluff and withdraw from the threats.
haven't heard a single US tv station talking about the nearly complete Nork nuclear test site.

I was in D Co. 1-30th IN, 2BDE

Nice,

A Co 1-64 AR, we were your neighboring bn for a bit before we moved

Rock of the marne

19k ? Believe that's a tanker

>Tfw you can't count

At first, nothing.

They'd freak out when the price of electronics skyrocket because a lot of microprocessor production is done in Taiwan.

the 3rd and 7th fleet would like to have a word with you.

White women will suddenly become anti-refugee, and support closed borders.

ding ding ding ding, correct answer!!!

The average American doesn't even know what Taiwan is