youtube.com/watch?v=jET4I6oySsw
youtube.com/watch?v=U142S-Bhrrw
youtube.com/watch?v=10hrP6MQ1MY
youtube.com/watch?v=3Quq7zmNTWs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ohhhh nooo a little baby gun bullet shoots a little harder
> the war is lost forever

Attached: 1530149480165.gif (500x251, 992K)

people are either gonna call bullshit or make fun of chinese rifles they never seen or shot

In what ways does it outperform?

I can't wait to see precious little Americans, and Euros shit their pants defending 5.56, against the factually superior 5.8mm

fpbp
/thread

>Heavier bullet
>Greater velocity
>Larger case capacity
Its a better cartridge in almost every way. It's actually kind of symbolic of the wests decline, and the rise of China

QUANTUM SCHV

Attached: xeroxSamurai.jpg (1024x1542, 345K)

i.i.it won't make a difference, he told himself, as the US GDP sinks, and China's economy grows.

But do you have any charts on the bullets performance?

Fuck you slant eye

>huuur economics
Nobody cares about that when they get zipped with 5.56 sweetie

Holy shit. Where were you when the west got BTFO'd by superior asian balistics

Attached: pIkPNYB.png (872x675, 33K)

Attached: Yll5FkX.png (872x675, 31K)

Its almost as if, economies help to win wars.

Talk to any economist with a brain.

The Chinese economy is so unstable currently that if another 08’ financial crisis hits again they’re fucked. Their debt to GDP is horrifying and they rely heavily upon foreign investment. The instant another global recession hits investors are pulling out. There goes the Chinese economy.

We're too big to fall :)

Not anymore brainlet. Tech has evened out the playing field. Your thinking 1940s

>superior asian balistics

Attached: bV0XufI.jpg (1024x737, 90K)

Glorious Russian 7.62 will stomp both of you. Every little miss step and you continue to a new round, when it pushes harder, fires faster, penetrates further, you move on. But nothing beats the Legacy of the 7.62x54 Rimmed which is still fired from the Automatic Kalashnikov rifle today! Glory to Mother Russia, Glory to the Motherland, Glory to the Red Army, and Glory to Lenin!

Attached: 800px-76254Rvariety.jpg (800x550, 124K)

>7.62x54 Rimmed
>Kalashnikov
Nice pasta though

That's really a marginal difference in performance at combat distances. You probably won't even notice it. 5.45x39 has less bullet weight and less velocity than even 5.56. Does that make it a useless caliber too?

With that said, I would be fine with converting everything to 6x45mm as in necking up to 5.56 to 6mm. The reason is because it would be a more efficient cartridge for the barrel lengths we use like 14.5. It wouldn't tumble as readily as 5.56 would but with the projectiles that are in use, m855a1 and mk318, they don't depend on yawing for terminal performance.

I thought it was funny. Either way, it is still used today, but there have been improvements to the old ak system. Though they mostly use the 5.45 rifle rounds, as opposed to 5.56 or 7.62

> approaching 5% growth
> us GDP shrinking

it's almost as if you don't live here

Let me guess, it is also designed bigger than 5.56 so chink guns can shoot our ammo but we can't shoot theirs?

ouch, that 6% difference is really gonna be a doozy huh

i mean wow

who woulda known that a 6% difference woulda been all that was needed to completely BTFO a country

There are veprs in 7.62×54r

>bullets from a gun with an 18 inch barrel are higher velocity than ones from a 14 inch barrel
wow I'm so impressed

Can you show a single ballistic gel test?

The AK never shot 7.62x54R in military service. That was the PKM.

Automatic kalashnikov?
Nyet.

The great thing about this also is that recessions occur about every 8 to 10 years or so, looks like we're overdue for one. Good luck Quantum Chang!

is the china compensating for something

Attached: 1523193518672.jpg (530x521, 33K)

There lack of resources because of their overpopulation

5.8 barrels are longer. This is a no brainer.

wrong

Impressive.

: ^ )

Attached: PKM.jpg (650x364, 93K)

That's not a kalash.

Attached: painstrip.png (983x22, 8K)

t.Pajeet

Lack of pussy. It's the root cause of all global instability.

Attached: 1519181229553.png (540x960, 281K)

well you see many militaries are developing bullpups so they dont need a short barrel to make a short gun. except the us ofc.

I can't say anything bad about the round. It probably outperforms a 50 year old cartrige by a tiny margin.

But that does not mean that a country will change it's rifles and throw away countless rounds of ammo for some insignificant change.

I'm pretty sure it was designed so that the totally not corrupt army couldn't sell their stocks of ammo on the black market.

Looks kind of familiar.

Attached: hmm.jpg (1334x750, 76K)

It is a kalash but it is not an avtomat

>t. 12 year old
There are precious few military bullpups in development. Off the top of my head, I can think of, what, the optional bullpup variant of the new polish MSBS rifle?

Everyone with a brain (including at least half the polish, since the MSBS is also configurable as a normal rifle) is switching to a rifle that is either:

Some kind of AR-15, more often than not a short stroke piston variant like the 416 (see: France)
>or
A rifle that has:
>Extruded Aluminum upper receiver with full length upper rail, and a lower rail
>Polymer Lower receiver with AR- style ergonomics (but likely ambi fire selector) and magazine well
>Gas operated rotating bolt with short-stroke gas piston
>folding stock with adjustable length of pull
>likely some kind of modular barrel system

>haha this bullet designed 50 years after this other bullet is better

kys

Is there another living thing that sucks cock more than OP?

Attached: 1523168240169.jpg (436x298, 48K)

OP's mom. But then, she does it for a living, while he does it for fun.

>quantum chang and the schrodger's economy!

TUNE IN NEXT TIME, FOR AMAZIN' ADVENTURES!

Except it isn't, nice 7.62x39

Ugh. I’ll do it

Tiananmen Square protests of 1989

Attached: AF68F7D9-D336-488A-956C-5DB2308FE07E.jpg (691x681, 325K)

>Bullet designed decades after the 5.56 NATO
>not even combat tested yet, just like the platform it was designed for
Ha fucking western noobs and their declining civilization

>Looks kind of familiar.
... user, no it doesn't. At all. Unless you mean it is also 'grey wit uh jacketed boolit'.

Aww look at him try so hard to match M855A1.

Protip, 5.8 has an enlarged case for the same reason .30-06 has a larger case than 7.52x51

Attached: 378584FF-CD9C-491F-AC94-CB96913EBAAA.jpg (1836x3264, 1.02M)

Because it was developed from the 7.62x39 that China sought to replace.

Psl is an ak derivative in military service.

She's bad, nobody is badder
But she got more crabs than a seafood platter

How would 5.8 performed at Tiananmen Square on June 4, 1989? I’m asking about Tianamen Square, where there were protests for freedom and democracy, and the people’s government opened fire on citizens, but they did not use 5.8. If the Chinese government had used 5.8 on June 4, 1989 in Tianamen Square, would it have killed more Chinese patriots?

>mfw Taiwan the best wan

Attached: 8262A543-9EB3-434A-B71B-B2A108E36D86.jpg (500x464, 28K)

操你,圆圆的眼睛。 毛再次升起清炒米饭点心杀白

pkm is an ak derivative in 54r

他妈的你他妈的说什么关于我,你小婊子?我会让你知道我在海豹突击队毕业时获得了我的顶级成绩,并且我参与了许多对基地组织的秘密袭击,并且我有300多次确认的杀戮。我在大猩猩战争中受过训练,而我是整个美军的最高狙击手。你对我来说没有什么,只是另一个目标。我会用精确的方式擦掉你在这个地球上从来没有见过的喜欢,标记我他妈的话。你认为你可以逃避在互联网上对我说狗屎吗?再想一想,笨蛋。正如我们所说,我正在联系我的美国间谍秘密网络,你的IP正在被追踪,所以你最好准备好迎接这场风暴,蛆。这场风暴抹灭了你称之为你生活的可怜小东西。你他妈的死了,孩子。我可以在任何地方,任何时间,我可以用超过七百种方式杀死你,这只是我的赤手空拳。我不仅在手无寸铁的战斗中接受过广泛的训练,而且我可以接触到美国海军陆战队的整个武器库,我将充分利用它来清除非洲大陆表面上的悲惨屁股,这是你的小屁话。如果只有你能够知道什么邪恶的报复,那么你的小“聪明”的评论即将降临在你身上,也许你会抱着你他妈的舌头。但是你不能,你没有,现在你付出了代价,你该死的白痴。我会把你的愤怒拖到你身上,你会淹死它。你他妈的死了.

Fucking got me. I saw the length and though “no he’s not gonna”
But he did. Good show ole chap.

Attached: 8C59293A-D917-4DF9-822C-A4A58C879846.jpg (2849x3474, 779K)

Dunno what it says but it doesn’t have the 300 in there

Sounds like the US too.

We use 7.62, or atleast my country does
>using soi ammo

Because that mindset worked out wonderfully for the Romans, the Soviets, and the British Empire. Good job Change.

JUNE 4 LOVELY DAY, WHAT WRONG WITH JUNE 4? NOTHING WRONG SEE!!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (960x938, 281K)

Is it true that Chi Ping Patrick Ho bribed African officials as the head of a Chinese government front company attempting to corner the African market on rare metals?

Attached: F72E48B6-4A87-4BE9-9EC4-4FBE2072E7D0.jpg (980x551, 91K)

no that is eurocentric and racist accusation against chinese cultural practices please do not say such accusation thank you ps. south china sea is china

What's the civilian availability like stateside and can I get an upper for my AR in 5.8 yet?

What are the differences in wound penetration between 7.62 and 5.8? I am curious to know because at Tianamen Square on June 4, 1989, the Chinese Army used 7.62 to shoot and kill peaceful Chinese protesters.

You’ve heard of Tianamen Square and June 4, 1989, correct? It is okay for you to talk about performance of 7.62 round at Tianamen Square on June 4, 1989, right? You will not be questioned by your government for talking about such a thing online, no?

ps, mainland guests have peculiar ideas about South China Sea. Very easy to disregard.

what wrong with june 4? you see june 4 here only school children
why america obsess with children shooting? america you have problem

south china sea very peculiar. america invade china territory but china country of peace, country of love, not kill even though we can very tolerant unlike trump america

anyway, last Human on Chinese land has extincted 30 years ago

Attached: war-20180604-232610-008.jpg (1024x683, 354K)

What's china's obsession with murdering baby girls by the 10's of millions? :^)

Disappointing then indeed that in response to such a false accusation, China shut down China energy fund committee and disavowed Chi Ping. Strong governments stand by their citizens against false accusations. Weak governments led by rats cower at mere accusations.

not murder is medical abortion

I hope that's comforting enough when you can't get any pussy.

Jap's nanjing festival was a right decision

life is for party, all china come together to serve party

Yes, like industrious ant.

laugh now then china win, while industry in america crumble city drink lead in water ahaha century of humiliation over china make foreign barbarians pay for crimes against chinese people long live party long live china

China does not kill because it is exactly afraid of Trump and America.

When the weak, sick man loses his sickness, his ascendency to strength cannot be measured against the strong man who was never sick. Even now China’s leaders are reinstituting some of the policies of that criminal Mao that prolonged Chinese sickness.

Americas Trump understands that the economic policies that helped China get well are no longer helpful, and he is fighting Chinese hegemony with appropriate tariffs. If mainland guests realize this and act appropriately, maybe one day they can be as strong as America. If not though, they will continue to hide in the shadows with agents, like you.

china's debt to gdp ratio is over 250%; they're heading straight for another collapse. how are the chinks going to service their debt when their economy slows down?

Attached: 1492641718941.jpg (600x400, 37K)

Trump has saved American industry. The glorious dream of Chinese GDP surpassing Americas is fading.

China’s shame over foreign occupiers has led to its misguided foreign policy and sense of inferiority as to Asian neighbors. Perhaps China can never overcome this shame so long as mainland guests continue to rule the people.

I feel like this post is a little bit too serious of a reply. I hope it's pasta.

Guys are being trolled big time there probably is no Chinese poster here. Real Chinese guys are too stoned playing league of legends and other games

They designed the thing to beat body armor and have improved barrier penetration. Basically things the 5.56 fails at. They've also managed to standardize it fast enough replacing a large amount of their 7.62x39 stock while the US tries to keep 5.56 viable and refuses to adopt a new caliber because apparently it would be too hard for the world's most funded military to procure.

It's pretty obvious. I just find it fun to engage him so he'll write in his fabricated bad english.

Yeah, I stopped because I thought that last guy might've legit thought I was real. I didn't think the other ones were srs, just a bit of fun m8.

Navy seal pasta in Chinese? Lol

>performance is marginally different against an older rounder that everyone criticized
>only showed off one type of 5.56

We are the global economy
The ch*nks aren't

Implessive.

With this most lecent achievement, fate has, in a singre stloke, malked the decrine of the west and sperred a new ela of wondlous plospelity and peaceful global dominance for the Chinese wagon, which plomises to filmry stand in shalp contlast to the histolicarry broody ascent of westeln powels and the cluer subjugation it blought to the hunger nations of the wolrd. The dressings of Chinese prasma stearth technoorgy, undetectabre hypelsonic combat vehicres, quantum dilect-cumlent erect ricity, neutlino submaline detectols, gamma titanium mono clystar tulbines, quantum ailclaft calliels, unmanned autonomous A.R. tanks, neal-space barristic ail-to-ail missires, +2km lange ailbulst lifres, and quantum enhanced lairguns wirr be the instluments with which China affilms its nobre stewaldship of 21st centuly wolrd poritics and offels the non-westeln wolrd a diffelent option; an humanist artelnative to the depledations of Westeln readelship and the oppoltunity fol a mole equitabre and dignified murtiraterarism.

Attached: c05.jpg (700x263, 58K)

>They designed the thing to beat body armor and have improved barrier penetration. >Basically things the 5.56 fails at.
No
Body armor
youtube.com/watch?v=EpPVhbzPg2w
youtube.com/watch?v=e0gxeSpjdSk
youtube.com/watch?v=jET4I6oySsw

Barrier
youtube.com/watch?v=U142S-Bhrrw
youtube.com/watch?v=10hrP6MQ1MY
youtube.com/watch?v=3Quq7zmNTWs

>US tries to keep 5.56 viable and refuses to adopt a new caliber because apparently it would be too hard for the world's most funded military to procure.
Because it still is viable. Just because some nimwad on the internet, who has no experience operating in the field nor conducting an entire logistical operation, claims a round is bad doesn't mean professionals will think it's bad.

IMPRESSIRVE

I'm gonna laugh when you commie chinks try some shit and get your ass beat.

Attached: 1521916000859.jpg (683x768, 115K)

gdp by ppp

Attached: 5619816514894.jpg (1368x728, 292K)

taking a commie chink's word on anything