US ammo deals

east coast slave here. Whos go the best prices on ammo? trying to buy a few k rounds

Attached: 1518921318513.png (500x367, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoseek.com/ammo/5.56x45mm-nato
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check out ammoseek.com

Californian here.
>mfw I can’t mail order cheap ammo

Attached: 95100F8D-9575-471C-B75F-0D0CDFFB549C.jpg (736x930, 148K)

www.gun-deals.com/ammo
my favorite site for all things ammo
sgammo.com is my favorite individual ammo store

ammoseek.com/ammo/5.56x45mm-nato

what can i expect to pay at a store?

i use wikiarms if im looking for something in particular.
www.outdoorlimited.com would be my site of choice tho.

Im 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 55 minutes away from NYC and 45 minutes from Atlantic City.... Where should I drive to buy ammo in bulk? any anons who can shout out a gun shop with real niggas?

Anyone know a site that is willing to ship to MA?

Nope. It's even hard to convince them to ship to an ffl.
Do you have any friends in NH? Just ship it there

Midway
Target sports USA
Mid south shooters
Took me 18 months to figure this out because goddamn fudds here regular to talk about it

I'm in cali as well. Just picked up this box of 420 rounds at Walmart for $170. The prices seem to have finally gone down a little.

Attached: 20180629_133350.jpg (2980x2585, 3.25M)

Bonefroggunclub will ship here too iirc. Didnt know about midway thanks m8.

I don't have any friends anywhere.

patrick little said dianne feinstein emails are so bad she would be in jail for treson

Your best bet is targetsportsusa. Get a prime membership, 8% off all ammo on the site and free shipping on every order even if its just one box. If you dont save the cost of the $95 membership with the 8% discount after one year (they have a counter that keeps track) they will refund you the difference. As a bonus they send you a mystery box of ammo based on your previous orders after 3/4 of a year has passed.

How much for 1000rnds of 9mm? My local range has them for $200.

Go look. 18cpr brass or 17 steel or better
Thanks

Heritage guild in Rahway nj is running a 10% off case ammo. I bought 500 rounds of American Eagle 5.56 for 175. About .35 cents a round which seems to be about what Freedom is charging

I cast, powdercoat, and reload. It's cheap and good.

Attached: IMG_6309.jpg (3024x3024, 1.46M)

>$0.40 per round for fucking greentips
Just order it online and deliver it to your FFL buddy. You DO have an FFL buddy don't you?

If you live in a free state, you should be buying ammo online using ammoseek. Short of some local store having a going-out-of-business sale, you're not going to find better prices.

don't know if this is the place to post about it in this thread anyway, but I have a powder bag for a old muzzle loading rifle around the 1812 era. My uncle gave it to me before heading out of town during a move.

It has the wadding, gunpowder, and lead balls (plus the tools used to make said lead balls). I have no idea on the condition of the gunpowder or anything of this as it's been sitting in the garage for the last couple years.

Gunpowder is also kept in those old small tin cans that the rolls of film used to come in. I am assuming that it's been dry all this time.

It is all kept in a flap pouch made out of leather that is carried over the shoulder.